Zulfiqar Mirza New Revelations Against MQM Altaf Hussain

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Com'n Jury,
Kill this thread.

Cut Paste all you have in your hard disk
because you can't answer any of Zulfiqar Mirza's questions.

Lets see if moderator who has created this thread lets you kill it.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Extortion a pretext to set me aside: Dr Mirza

Updated at: 1836 PST, Friday, April 08, 2011
4-8-2011_80160_l.jpg
KARACHI: Former Sindh home minister, Dr. Zulfiqar Mirza Friday said the objective of target killings in Karachi had been achieved and that the issue of extortion was used only as a pretext to set him aside, Geo News reported.

Talking to media here at Chief Minister House, Dr. Mirza said: “Altaf Hussain and Dr. Farooq Sattar had repeatedly demanded my removal.”

He said he would like to thank ‘them’ for having the curbs removed from his speech.

“Ajmal Pahari belongs to ‘them’ and so do the killers of reporter Wali Khan Babar,” Dr. Zulfiqar Mirza alleged, adding he had fulfilled his promise of uncovering the murderers of the reporter.

He said everybody knows all too well as to who those people are who operate on Chanda (donation/extortion). “I was set aside through a conspiracy in the name of extortion,” he maintained.
shim.gif

http://www.geo.tv/4-8-2011/80160.htm

Last edited:

munaybhai

Councller (250+ posts)
This son of ***** Zulfiqar Mirza will never learn............. Zulfiqar Mirza himself is a crimnal who used to work Rs2000/= per month salary and now he is a billionaire where he got the sugar mills

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Mirza revealed an open secret. " "Janay nah janay gul hi nah janay....Bagh to saara janay hay"

nasirzaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mirza shab nay sahee kaha hai..............
miraz shaib ne us waqt pakistan torne ke bare me bhi such kaha tha or vedio proof bhi hai lekin aap ke kan me jon tak nahi rengi ab karachi me tasub ki bat ker raha hai mqm ke khilaf bol raha hai to sahee bol raha hai koi farq nahi pare ga mqm ki maqbooliat per lahore ka jelsa aik or saboot ho ga.or aap sub mqm haters ki paresanion me bhi izafa ho ga mqm zindabad pakistan zindabad:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin

nasirzaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mirza shab nay sahee kaha hai..............

for all mqm haters see you on 10 april in lahore:pakistan-flag-wavin(jhanda):pakistan-flag-wavincalo calo lahore calo jeye mqm jiye pakistan:welcome: to lahore karachi ke bad aik or samander insano ka lahore ke jelse me jeye altaf husain sada sher altaf husain

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran%20Ismail%20statement%2021-2-2011.gif

Zulfiqar Mirza declared an open war against Imran Khan: by Imran Ismail

The Deputy Secretary General of the PTI Imran Ismail has taken exception to the recent statement of sindh's Home Minister Zulfiqar Mirza in which he declared an open war against Imran Khan.

In a Press statement issued here today he said it appears that the sindh's home minister has taken leave of his senses. How come a leader of the party that claims itself to represent all the federating units should be talking in such a parochial manner? He asked. There was certainly no need on the part of home minister who occupies a very sensitive portfolio to make such a belligerent statement

The PTI leader asked the high command of the PPP to take a strong notice of the vituperations of Zulfiqar Mirza which smacked of linguistic jingoism. Such statements are bound to drive a wedge between Punjab and sindh. the home minister of sindh, he added, cannot digest the grown and growing popularity of Imran Khan and that is why he has started talking in terms of waging war against him rather than facing him politically which is the only democratic way of facing political adversaries.

Imran Ismail said that the ruling clique has lost sense of proportions owing to their continuous failure to deliver with the result that frustration writs large in their rhetoric as well as deeds.

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
Com'n Jury,
Kill this thread.

Cut Paste all you have in your hard disk
because you can't answer any of Zulfiqar Mirza's questions.

Lets see if moderator who has created this thread lets you kill it.

Aj yeh tumhara HERO ban gaya...kal Munawwer Hasan ko gali day ga to kahan munh chupao gay...?

Last edited by a moderator:

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
miraz shaib ne us waqt pakistan torne ke bare me bhi such kaha tha or vedio proof bhi hai lekin aap ke kan me jon tak nahi rengi ab karachi me tasub ki bat ker raha hai mqm ke khilaf bol raha hai to sahee bol raha hai koi farq nahi pare ga mqm ki maqbooliat per lahore ka jelsa aik or saboot ho ga.or aap sub mqm haters ki paresanion me bhi izafa ho ga mqm zindabad pakistan zindabad:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin
mera answer sirf BHATTA KHORI aur Target Killing ka context main hai........jahan tak pakistan tornay ka taluk hai tu aap donon aik he ho.....aik nay bayan day dya aur dosray nay parcham jala dya, GTT(GANG of Target Killers(Also known as MQM)) k context of birth maat bhulo........ Zulfiqar Mirza nay tu sirf GTT k bhatta Khori aur Target Killing k khilaf bayan he dya hai....main tu isay political party he nai manta.. main tu isay MAFIA, Terrorists k GANG manta hun..........what this party has given to us in Karachi...BHATTA KHORI, TARGET KILLING, TORTURE CELLS, BORI BAND LASAIN etc etc.........
aik baat apnay zaheen main rakh lo....GTT karachi nai hai....karachi wahan k awam hain..............lisaniat k lesson bhula duo.....sikhanay wala bhe pakistan say bagh gaya.........

My leaders have supported this jalsa...INSHALLAH PMLN karachi a rahe hain jalsa krnay.........up to now my leaders are not satisfied with your behaviour in Karachi....bcoz you used to kill our supporters and voters..........

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Aj yeh tumhara HERO ban gaya...kal Munawwer Hasan ko gali day ga to kahan munh chupao gay...?

Munawar Hassan Yani MQM Ka Dadda Abu
Lagta Hai Dadda Abu Nay NaHanjar Potay Ko Muaf Kar Diya Hai

Altaf phones Waseem Sajjad and Munawar Hassan
line.gif
Updated : Monday December 20 , 2010 6:21:00 PM
line.gif
AWM_lpic-2012.jpg

LONDON: Chief of Muttahida Qaumi Movement Altaf Hussain in a telephonic conversation with the Opposition Leader in Senate Waseem Sajjad and Jamat Islami Chief Munawar Hassan discussed the political and economic situation of the country.

According to sources, Altaf and Waseem Sajjad discussed the situation after Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam's quitting the ruling coalition.

MQM and Jamat Islami held a political contact after long time when MQM chief Altaf Hussain telephoned Jamat Islami leader Munawar Hassan and exchanged views over existing political and economic situation of the country. The leaders of two parties agreed to continue mutual consultation and cooperation over solidarity and sovereignty of the nation.

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)
Munawar Hassan Yani MQM Ka Dadda Abu
Lagta Hai Dadda Abu Nay NaHanjar Potay Ko Muaf Kar Diya Hai

Altaf phones Waseem Sajjad and Munawar Hassan
line.gif
Updated : Monday December 20 , 2010 6:21:00 PM
line.gif
AWM_lpic-2012.jpg

LONDON: Chief of Muttahida Qaumi Movement Altaf Hussain in a telephonic conversation with the Opposition Leader in Senate Waseem Sajjad and Jamat Islami Chief Munawar Hassan discussed the political and economic situation of the country.

According to sources, Altaf and Waseem Sajjad discussed the situation after Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam's quitting the ruling coalition.

MQM and Jamat Islami held a political contact after long time when MQM chief Altaf Hussain telephoned Jamat Islami leader Munawar Hassan and exchanged views over existing political and economic situation of the country. The leaders of two parties agreed to continue mutual consultation and cooperation over solidarity and sovereignty of the nation.

The recent contacts between Altaf , Munawar hussan,choudhry shujat ,Imran khan , Musharaf etc can be on one point agenda ,remove the ppp govt . http://pkpolitics.com/2011/04/02/isi-led-alliance-in-formation/

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeh peoples party walay hukoomat se nikal kar hi such kiyoon boltay hain......shah mehmood qureshi and zulfi mirza are the example.soon they will make their own peoples party anti zardari group.

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)
PPP ko maloom hay ke agar MQM ne sath chor diya to hakomat se gaye lehaza na chahtay howey bhi sab kuch de rahey hein .
MQM ko maloom hay ke yahi wakat hay lenay ka lehaza khob daba ke hakomat ko nachorh rahey hein.(thumbsdown)