Zulfiqar Mirza Resigned, says Rehman Malik is attached with terrorists & a pathological liar - **Pre

CoolDool

Minister (2k+ posts)
Complete

[justin]zulfiqar mirza Resigns.&channel=shoxee0075&archive_id=293688299[/justin]

In Parts (Youtube Links)

[/COLOR]

zulfiqar-mirza-543.jpg

KARACHI:
Sindh Senior Minister Zulfiqar Mirza on Sunday announced his resignation from the government during an emotional press briefing at the Karachi press Club.

Mirza said that Interior Minister Rehman Malik is “hand in glove with terrorists” and that he has evidence that will implicate him. He said that he will forward this evidence to the government and intelligence agencies if the need arises.

“I have repeatedly told the PPP leadership that Rehman Malik is a pathological liar,” said Mirza. While acknowledging that Malik is a “good politician and good human being”, he maintained that he is also a “compulsive liar”.
Mirza also announced his resignation from the Sindh Assembly.

http://www.dawn.com/2011/08/28/zulfiqar-mirza-resigns-from-sindh-assembly.html

Last edited:

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Zulfiqar Mirza Resigned from his seat in Sind Assembley

I am watching news conference by Mirza, he announced his resignation from his seat of Sind Assembley and from his Ministerial posts.

crankthskunk

Rehman Malik is attached with the Killers, I want to give proofs to Kiyani - Zulfiqar Mirza

Mirza is giving details that Rehman Malik is with the killers and he want to disclose proofs to the Army Chief.

this is explosive stuff. He is mentioned some of the incident too.

Boy, Like I said, house of cards is coming tumbling down.
Now MQM and the killers of PPP and ANP would be unmasked. They all know now SC will conduct hearings in Karachi.

We Pakistanis had enough of these criminals and traitors, lets us get rid of them. Sent them to the Jails and Gallows.

Mr.Restless

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Zulfiqar Mirza Resigned from his seat in Sind Assembley

ye to hona tha..kal ANP k elaqoo main operation ho ga to wo bi press conference ker k hkoomat se alaidgii ka illan kre ge..same jab MQM k illaqoo main operation ho ga to un ke traf se bi sakht moaqif ay ga..

crankthskunk

Re: Rehman Malik is attached with the Killers, I want to give proofs to Kiyani

Mirza said, if Rehman Malik eating Apple, he says he is eating Banana.[hilar][hilar]

Now I ask Spartacus, do you want to rely on the statements of Sheitan Malik?

crankthskunk

Mirza is saying, MQM has mandate of "Thappa", not the mandate of the free will. He says those few who give their genuine votes to MQM are not all bad people, but they are exploited and at time not left with much options.

How very true, completely my personal experience.

crankthskunk

Rehman Malik is a born liar: Mirza :lol::lol::lol:

You will see despite such vicious attack by a member of his own party Sheitan Malik would not resign from his post.

Wali Baber ka kia qasoor tha? I am saying it under oath, MQM killed Wali Baber. Liaquat who identified the car is missing, he is a very important link in the murder of Wali Baber: Mirza

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)

is he talking to you only?

crankthskunk

He said his brother is married to a Punjabi.

Two of her Sisters are married to Urdu Speaking Muslims from Hyderabad Deccan.
One of her sister is married to Urdu speaking from Dehli.
He said his Mother-in-Law is Urdu speaking.

Other examples of his close family are from Urdu speaking background.

crankthskunk

Rehman Malik is a danger to Pakistan

"I say under Oath (Halifia) that Pakistan would faces grave danger from Rehman Malik.
He said Rehman Malik is the biggest Enemy of Pakistan." Mirza

crankthskunk

Ten target killers were moved to interior Sind: Mirza

Mr.Restless

Senator (1k+ posts)

yaroo mujhay bi live tv news ka link send kroo..boht din hoay apay zulfiqar mirza ke bharkain suni nahn..:lol::lol:

crankthskunk

It is an open War now between PPP and MQM

Mirza said, Nasreen Jalil wrote to Ambassadors of 22 countries against me and also mentioned that President Zardari is backing me.

this remarks is an open indication that Mirza is doing today's Press Conference with the full backing of Zardari.
I am sure, he would take the fall later on on behalf of Zardari. Zardari would issue another public reprimand to Mirza while giving him a wink.

It is also evident that Zardari has decided to out Rehman Malik.

I have this feeling or my analysis is that Rehman Malik is an agent of the West and most probably is assigned to his post on the insistence of his Masters. May be a condition of the NRO agreement. Who knows. But something is very different in today's press conference of Mirza. It is all out war of words.

crankthskunk

Policeman Ishtaiq is an MQM agent: Target Killer

Isthaq is involved in the murder of over 22 Policemen. He was kicked out of the Police but was reinstated on the pressure of MQM: Mirza

MQM has appointed their people in to the Police force of Sind: Zulfiqar

crankthskunk

CPL chief Chiony is a member of MQM

The chief of CPL Ahmed Chinoy is a member of Khidmat-e-Khalaq organisation: Mirza

Khidmat-e-Khalaq is charitable arm of MQM.

Another serious allegation by Mirza, meaning the information given by CPL is also biased. And Ahmed Chinoy could be involved in tempering with the evidence against MQM.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

And now ZM will be eliminated soon after sacking him