یہ ہے پاکستان کا اصل اور مثبت چہرہ

Nosarbazian

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

برطانیہ میں پیدا ہوا، نام اور مال وہاں کمایا لیکن گزشتہ بیس سال سے پاکستان میں منتقل ہو کر صرف فلاحی کام کر رہا ہے .. اور کچھ لوگ پاکستان سے متعلق صرف منفی باتیں کرتے ہیں ہمیں ایسے لوگوں کی کہانی ضرور سامنے لانی چاہیے

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

برطانیہ میں پیدا ہوا، نام اور مال وہاں کمایا لیکن گزشتہ بیس سال سے پاکستان میں منتقل ہو کر صرف فلاحی کام کر رہا ہے .. اور کچھ لوگ پاکستان سے متعلق صرف منفی باتیں کرتے ہیں ہمیں ایسے لوگوں کی کہانی ضرور سامنے لانی چاہیے

یہ بات اُن کو بہت ناگوار گزری ھے ۔

Melanthus
Arifkarim
Kharkar
Digital_Pakistani

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Bohat kam loog ayasay hain majority ko tou haram khoor army kay generals nay qabzay may liya hua hay.

Melanthus

یہ بات اُن کو بہت ناگوار گزری ھے ۔

Melanthus
Arifkarim
Kharkar
Digital_Pakistani

The majority of people are crooks especially those in high positions.This guy is not the truth face of Pakistan.The true face is corruption,lack of rule of law,absence of human rights and exploitation of masses.I hold no grudge against this guy.He is doing a good deed.He is doing it for his own akhira.My wife is providing food for daily lab for whole of this Ramadan.She sends money to Pakistan and her cousin take care of everything.I have many videos of poor labourers queuing for food but I am not allowed to upload them.She is doing it for her akhira so she says.

Siberite

The majority of people are crooks especially those in high positions.This guy is not the truth face of Pakistan.The true face is corruption,lack of rule of law,absence of human rights and exploitation of masses.I hold no grudge against this guy.He is doing a good deed.He is doing it for his own akhira.My wife is providing food for daily lab for whole of this Ramadan.She sends money to Pakistan and her cousin take care of everything.I have many videos of poor labourers queuing for food but I am not allowed to upload them.She is doing it for her akhira so she says.
It is funny that you praise IK and yet those you think have elected him are crooked and corrupt. Your assumptions are contrary to your observations. But I am still willing to give you a benefit of doubt and consider your and your wife kind help as a blessing in disguise.

Always remember that never assume something you never able to prove. IK has proven to be honest but equally incompetent.