My Pakistan is a Progressive Pakistan: Shehrbano Taseer !!! [Video Added]

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: MyPakistan is a Progressive Pakistan: Shehrbano Taseer !!!

واہ محوش بی بی
تمہارا یہ دوسرا رخ مجھے بڑا پسند آیا - ماشاللہ

دشمن کا دشمن دوست ہوتا ہے، فاشسٹ اگر کالے انگریزوں کی دلجوئی نا کریں تو کون کرے گا

M

mimran301

Appreciate the bold words from a bold girl.
Bol ky lab azad hain tery, Bol ky zuban ab tak teri hai

two thumbs down for fanatics and lunatics. People who sit quiet are mostly ruled by savages, so stand up and speak. Jinnah promised a country called 'Republic of Pakistan' 1947-56.
Taliban and Mullahs have to go.....deep.....deep in graves. Progressive Pakistan is only hope to breath safely and freely.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

???? ??? ????? ?? ???????? - ??????? ?? ????

Last edited:

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)

اسے لندن والے مرشد کے ہاتھ پر بیت کروا کے امر کر دو. مگر یہ یاد رہے کہ جب مرشد ایک ہو تو مریدوں کا رشتہ آپس میں مرد ہونے کی صورت میں پیر بھائی کا بن جاتا ہے اور آگے آپ خود سمجھدار ہو بھائی جی. جی

وارننگ: پیر اگر ڈبہ پیر ہو تو مریدنی لیکر رفو چکر بھی ہو سکتا ہے. اور اسطرح کی صورتحال پیدا ہو سکتی جس میں کوا اپنی سریلی آواز کے گھمنڈ میں لومڑی کے ھاتھوں پنیر کا ٹکڑا گنوا بیٹھا تھا.
;);););););)​

Nice stinch! No need for 'them' (Group of like minded individuals) to go for another 'Pir' as they had a "Hazoor" who takes care of their interests and vice versa!

Senator (1k+ posts)

Appreciate the bold words from a bold girl.
Bol ky lab azad hain tery, Bol ky zuban ab tak teri hai

two thumbs down for fanatics and lunatics. People who sit quiet are mostly ruled by savages, so stand up and speak. Jinnah promised a country called 'Republic of Pakistan' 1947-56.
Taliban and Mullahs have to go.....deep.....deep in graves. Progressive Pakistan is only hope to breath safely and freely.
---------------------------------------------------
Wishful thinkings! Superior resolve and action has become indispensable! Guardians of Motherland are awaited as such 'revolution' is always spearheaded by an elite force / leadership. Drunken heros take the 'Nation' towards grave!

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: My Pakistan is a Progressive Pakistan: Shehrbano Taseer !!!

Ok tell his daddy and he shall inquire about the grandmother......[hilar]

Dedicated to unfulfilled desires of Chachaa Gaajoo:

گو ہاتھ میں جنبش نہیں آنکھوں میں تو دم ہے
رہنے دو ابھی ساغر مینا مرے آگے

واہ جی واہ چچا گازو واقعی لا جواب ہے. اندھے کو اندھیرے میں بڑی دور کی سوجھی.​
Jolly Good - Take me along next time OR I'll join you in Gujrat. Howzzat!

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Corrupt elite itself is the biggest barrier to Pakistan’s progress

103.gif

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

before long we will hear that this girl wants to become politician to avenge baap ka killing

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

before long we will hear that this girl wants to become politician to avenge baap ka killing

Wouldn't it be nice if she joins your political party?
It will be a big boost for your party and your talent!

faisalbashir

There is no any iota of doubt that some religious parties used religion for their political gains but it should also be kept in mind that no one should speak on such topics that are against our religious ethos. We should treat minorities on equal footings but on the same way we should not speak such words that are against the sentiments and emotions of majority for the existence of peace and harmony.

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Jolly Good - Take me along next time OR I'll join you in Gujrat. Howzzat!

I think it's a good time for wadaich to think about fighting elections from Gujrat.Chaudhry's are very weak politically,I believe he has a good chance !!

Senator (1k+ posts)

I think it's a good time for wadaich to think about fighting elections from Gujrat.Chaudhry's are very weak politically,I believe he has a good chance !!
Wadaich is not eligible to stand in elections. Imposed restrictions by the Election commission bar him from contesting. Didn't you see another capable person around him who can easily give Chaudhry's a hard time! Thought you to be that much prudent!

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mother land development ? Are you joking ?

Refresh your memory Brother!

Did't individuals like Mirza Iqbal Baig, Seth Abid & Rehmat Shah Afridi (Frontier Post) etc. provided all that much needed 'materials and equipments' to " Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission" from their personal resources during Zia-ul-Haq Era enabling Pakistan to enrich Uranium paving way for her to become 1st Islamic Nuclear State. Their profession and character(s) were highly objectionable in civil society but they pay back the 'Nation' when 'Motherland' needed/demanded.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Salman Taseer, should be investigated for his despicable role in the terror attacks on Sri Lanka team in 2009, which mite have taken away opportunity of hosting international events for more than 10 years and caused irreparable damage to Pakistan sports.