My Pakistan is a Progressive Pakistan: Shehrbano Taseer !!! [Video Added]

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

MyPakistan is a progressive Pakistan: Shehrbano Taseer Published: March 13, 2011

Shehrbano-Taseer-REUTERS-2-640x480.jpg

Salmaan Taseer's daughter Shehrbano Taseer speaks about her father's assassination. PHOTO: REUTERS

Shehrbano Taseer, speaking on the Express 24/7 show Faceoff with Munizae Jehangir, which aired on Friday, said that everyone is collectively to be blamed for the assassinations of Governor Punjab Salmaan Taseer and Federal Minister for Minority Affairs Shahbaz Bhatti.
She said that if it was not for the current government or the previous government appeasing terrorists, then these incidents would not have taken place.
Taseer said the rallies that took place after her fathers death made her see the ugly face of extremism in the country however the people who held those demonstrations were not a majority. They are certainly loud, well armed and well funded but they are not a majority, she said.
The late governors daughter said that she felt the media was also responsible for Salmaan Taseers assassination because it acted irresponsibly. She said the media gave undue space to hot-headed right wingers, screaming bloody murder, instead of starting a debate on the blasphemy laws.
In a country that calls itself a democracy, the frontiers of expression have shrunk, said Taseer commenting on the murders of the Punjab governor and the minister for minority affairs.
Taseer said that certain people have made her father out to be an evil man, but they cannot shame him; he was a great man, she said.
She said that she does not live in fear because that is what the terrorists capitalise on. I am not going to give my county to them on a silver platter, said Taseer.
Taseer informed that her family had received several threatening letter after her fathers assassination and despite requests from friends to them urging them to leave the country, Taseer said we are Pakistanis; we will build our lives in Pakistan; we will live to better the lives of Pakistanis. We will not go anywhere.
Taseer said she sees unwavering hope in Pakistan, and if everyone was to work for a better Pakistan, they would not see the fruits of it tomorrow, but they will in the next 20 years or so.
She said that her Pakistan is a progressive Pakistan and it will move forward.(http://tribune.com.pk/story/132028/my-pakistan-is-a-progressive-pakistan-shehrbano-taseer/)

Last edited by a moderator:

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: MyPakistan is a Progressive Pakistan: Shehrbano Taseer !!!

bhut ashiq MAZAJ hey app

bhut acchey and photo kay sath paste kartay hey

dil chata hey app kay post baar baaar dekho

canadian

bhut ashiq MAZAJ hey app

Mujhe Pata Nahin Tha Aaap Main bhi yeh Talent Hai ?

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

bhut ashiq mazaj hey app

اسے لندن والے مرشد کے ہاتھ پر بیت کروا کے امر کر دو. مگر یہ یاد رہے کہ جب مرشد ایک ہو تو مریدوں کا رشتہ آپس میں مرد ہونے کی صورت میں پیر بھائی کا بن جاتا ہے اور آگے آپ خود سمجھدار ہو بھائی جی. جی

وارننگ: پیر اگر ڈبہ پیر ہو تو مریدنی لیکر رفو چکر بھی ہو سکتا ہے. اور اسطرح کی صورتحال پیدا ہو سکتی جس میں کوا اپنی سریلی آواز کے گھمنڈ میں لومڑی کے ھاتھوں پنیر کا ٹکڑا گنوا بیٹھا تھا.
;);););););)​

Last edited:

sysman8

Councller (250+ posts)

bhut ashiq MAZAJ hey app

is ke saath saath canadian bhai copy paste ke bhee master hain har bekaar ki chees copy paste marte hain khaas tor per behogian aur aurton ke masail

gazoomartian

میں تو بڈھا ہو گیا - چھپ ہی رہوں تو بہتر ہے

ویسے یہ بچی
پورے ملک کو قصوروار تھرا رہی ہے - اپنے باپ کے کرتوت یاد نہیں ہے اسکو - اسکو ماں یورپ کی معلوم ہوتی ہے

anybody knows if Taseer's wife is a European?

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Pakistan cannot progress with:

• Multi-class educational system
  • Foreign national politicians
  • Corruption of elites
  • Nepotism and bribery culture

s_as

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

اسے لندن والے مرشد کے ہاتھ پر بیت کروا کے امر کر دو. مگر یہ یاد رہے کہ جب مرشد ایک ہو تو مریدوں کا رشتہ آپس میں مرد ہونے کی صورت میں پیر بھائی کا بن جاتا ہے اور آگے آپ خود سمجھدار ہو بھائی جی. جی

;);););););)​

بہت خوب وڑائچ بھائی لوگ تو دریا کو کوزے میں بند کرتے ہیں مگر آپ نے تو سمندر کو کوزے میں بند کر دیا

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)

میں تو بڈھا ہو گیا - چھپ ہی رہوں تو بہتر ہے

ویسے یہ بچی
پورے ملک کو قصوروار تھرا رہی ہے - اپنے باپ کے کرتوت یاد نہیں ہے اسکو - اسکو ماں یورپ کی معلوم ہوتی ہے

anybody knows if Taseer's wife is a European?

Gazooo bhai app kaa bhi jawab nahi

Look bhudha (old man) is very perfect on slecting the right person, (Sahi jaga teeer maaar rahay hey app, App kaa nishana paka hey, App bhi us khel may kum nahi hey) you want to know about his WIFE or mom of the Daughter?

I shoud tell you DADY?

I should make a good relation with you

Saboo

bhut ashiq MAZAJ hey app

Faqira ji aap umar ke uss hissay mein hein ke aap burai ka sirf soch he suktay hein mugar kur nahin suktay
Yeh ugar aap ko kahin mil bhi gaye to aap iss se bhi Altaf bhai keliay sirf vote he mangay gay aur bus!
PS khawaja sara cricket match is on. Dli peshori karein!

Last edited:

Wadaich

Look bhudha (old man) is very perfect on slecting the right person, (Sahi jaga teeer maaar rahay hey app, App kaa nishana paka hey, App bhi us khel may kum nahi hey) you want to know about his WIFE or mom of the Daughter?

I shoud tell you DADY?

Ok tell his daddy and he shall inquire about the grandmother......[hilar]

Dedicated to unfulfilled desires of Chachaa Gaajoo:

گو ہاتھ میں جنبش نہیں آنکھوں میں تو دم ہے
رہنے دو ابھی ساغر مینا مرے آگے

واہ جی واہ چچا گازو واقعی لا جواب ہے. اندھے کو اندھیرے میں بڑی دور کی سوجھی.

Wadaich

Faqira ji aap umar ke uss hissay mein hein ke aap burai ka sirf soch he suktay hein mugar kur nahin suktay
Yeh ugar aap ko kahin mil bhi gaye to aap iss se bhi Altaf bhai keliay sirf vote he mangay gay aur bus!
PS khawaja sara cricket match is on. Dli peshori karein!

Post of the Thread!

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

:d6c:

canadian

I shoud tell you DADY?

Mera khayal Hai London wale Peer Sey Mashwara Ker Key Ayea Ho,
Waisey Harr Baat per Aitebar Na Ker Baithna Kahin Baad Main Afsoos Ho.
Main Ney Uss Key Mutalik Bahut Kuch Suu Rakha Hai.

Saboo

Post of the Thread!

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

:d6c:

Zurra niwazi hay aapki Thank you
Faqira ji ankhon ankhon mein he woh kuch ker jatey hein jis keliay
logon ko hazaroon jutton kurney purrtey hein.

Star Gazer

I applaud her thinking. I do believe that the youth of Pakistan is more patriotic and courageous and that is the spirit we need that say 'pakistan is my home and here is where I am going to stay and not run away'
As for ST assasination I believe it was wrong of one man to decide that on his own. The legal system should have been moved to assess the truth. For all those who think otherwise I will request from you to hire people like the assasin for your security and guidance in Islamic ways.

mehwish_ali

MyPakistan is a progressive Pakistan: Shehrbano Taseer Published: March 13, 2011

Shehrbano-Taseer-REUTERS-2-640x480.jpg

Salmaan Taseer's daughter Shehrbano Taseer speaks about her father's assassination. PHOTO: REUTERS

Shehrbano Taseer, speaking on the Express 24/7 show Faceoff with Munizae Jehangir, which aired on Friday, said that everyone is collectively to be blamed for the assassinations of Governor Punjab Salmaan Taseer and Federal Minister for Minority Affairs Shahbaz Bhatti.
She said that if it was not for the current government or the previous government appeasing terrorists, then these incidents would not have taken place.
Taseer said the rallies that took place after her fathers death made her see the ugly face of extremism in the country however the people who held those demonstrations were not a majority. They are certainly loud, well armed and well funded but they are not a majority, she said.
The late governors daughter said that she felt the media was also responsible for Salmaan Taseers assassination because it acted irresponsibly. She said the media gave undue space to hot-headed right wingers, screaming bloody murder, instead of starting a debate on the blasphemy laws.
In a country that calls itself a democracy, the frontiers of expression have shrunk, said Taseer commenting on the murders of the Punjab governor and the minister for minority affairs.
Taseer said that certain people have made her father out to be an evil man, but they cannot shame him; he was a great man, she said.
She said that she does not live in fear because that is what the terrorists capitalise on. I am not going to give my county to them on a silver platter, said Taseer.
Taseer informed that her family had received several threatening letter after her fathers assassination and despite requests from friends to them urging them to leave the country, Taseer said we are Pakistanis; we will build our lives in Pakistan; we will live to better the lives of Pakistanis. We will not go anywhere.
Taseer said she sees unwavering hope in Pakistan, and if everyone was to work for a better Pakistan, they would not see the fruits of it tomorrow, but they will in the next 20 years or so.
She said that her Pakistan is a progressive Pakistan and it will move forward.(http://tribune.com.pk/story/132028/my-pakistan-is-a-progressive-pakistan-shehrbano-taseer/)

شہربانو، سب سے پہلے تو آپ اپنے والد کے اس بہیمانہ قتل پر تعزیت قبول فرمائیں۔ بطور بیٹی میں سمجھ سکتی ہوں کہ آپ کے دل پر اپنے والد کے نقصان پر کسقدر صدمہ پہنچا ہو گا۔ امام موسیٰ کاظم (امام جعفر صادق کے فرزند)؟؟؟ نے ایک دفعہ اپنے لیے اللہ سے بیٹے کی جگہ بیٹی کی دعا کی تھی تاکہ انکو شہید کیا جائے تو کوئی ان کے غم میں رونے والا ہو۔

باقی مجھے شہربانو آپ کی صورت میں ایک ذہین، ٹیلنٹڈ اور پاکستان سے محبت رکھنے والی نوجوان نسل نظر آ رہی ہے جو کہ میرے دل کے لیے فرحت و تازگی کا سامان ہے۔

مجھے شعر و شاعری سے کوئی خاص لگاؤ نہیں مگر شاید انقلاب سے لگاؤ ہے۔ اس لیے سکول کے زمانے میں ایک دفعہ یہ نظم سنی تھی۔ پڑھنے والے کا اور شاعر کا نام تو یاد نہیں، مگر چند مصرعے یاد رہ گئے کیونکہ یہ میرے ذہن میں گونجتے رہے:۔

میں تو مایوس نہیں اہل وطن سے یارو
کوئی ڈرتا نہیں دار و رسن سے، یارو

صبح نو آئے گی، بادِ صبا یہ کہتی ہے
خونِ دل رسنے لگا سرو و سمن سے، یارو

انقلاب آئے گا دامن میں اجالے لے کر
یہ صدا آنے لگی کوہ و دمن سے، یارو

کوئی ثانی نہیں اپنے جوانوں کا مگر
انہیں آزاد کرو قیدِ کہن سے، یارو

آج شہر بانو آپ کو دیکھ کر میرے ذہن میں یہ نظم پھر تازہ ہو گئی۔

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)

Nice post Sisters Star Gazer and Mehwish Ali: You're really a patriotic youth of Pakistan. Hope of Pakistan.
Allah tum logoN ka hamesha hami ho aor Sheher Bano ko sabre Jameel ata karey. Aameen.

gazoomartian

I shoud tell you DADY?

aaaaw shucks, pehley mother hi ka bata do . this kid looks like european born to an european mom

tajurbey tajurbey ki baat hai.

gazoomartian

شہربانو، سب سے پہلے تو آپ اپنے والد کے اس بہیمانہ قتل پر تعزیت قبول فرمائیں۔ بطور بیٹی میں سمجھ سکتی ہوں کہ آپ کے دل پر اپنے والد کے نقصان پر کسقدر صدمہ پہنچا ہو گا۔ امام موسیٰ کاظم (امام جعفر صادق کے فرزند)؟؟؟ نے ایک دفعہ اپنے لیے اللہ سے بیٹے کی جگہ بیٹی کی دعا کی تھی تاکہ انکو شہید کیا جائے تو کوئی ان کے غم میں رونے والا ہو۔

باقی مجھے شہربانو آپ کی صورت میں ایک ذہین، ٹیلنٹڈ اور پاکستان سے محبت رکھنے والی نوجوان نسل نظر آ رہی ہے جو کہ میرے دل کے لیے فرحت و تازگی کا سامان ہے۔

مجھے شعر و شاعری سے کوئی خاص لگاؤ نہیں مگر شاید انقلاب سے لگاؤ ہے۔ اس لیے سکول کے زمانے میں ایک دفعہ یہ نظم سنی تھی۔ پڑھنے والے کا اور شاعر کا نام تو یاد نہیں، مگر چند مصرعے یاد رہ گئے کیونکہ یہ میرے ذہن میں گونجتے رہے:۔

میں تو مایوس نہیں اہل وطن سے یارو
کوئی ڈرتا نہیں دار و رسن سے، یارو

صبح نو آئے گی، بادِ صبا یہ کہتی ہے
خونِ دل رسنے لگا سرو و سمن سے، یارو

انقلاب آئے گا دامن میں اجالے لے کر
یہ صدا آنے لگی کوہ و دمن سے، یارو

کوئی ثانی نہیں اپنے جوانوں کا مگر
انہیں آزاد کرو قیدِ کہن سے، یارو

آج شہر بانو آپ کو دیکھ کر میرے ذہن میں یہ نظم پھر تازہ ہو گئی۔

واہ محوش بی بی
تمہارا یہ دوسرا رخ مجھے بڑا پسند آیا - ماشاللہ

gazoomartian

Ok tell his daddy and he shall inquire about the grandmother......[hilar]

Dedicated to unfulfilled desires of Chachaa Gaajoo:

گو ہاتھ میں جنبش نہیں آنکھوں میں تو دم ہے
رہنے دو ابھی ساغر مینا مرے آگے

واہ جی واہ چچا گازو واقعی لا جواب ہے. اندھے کو اندھیرے میں بڑی دور کی سوجھی.

(clap)(clap)
[hilar]