اگر کسی چیز نے میری راتوں کی نیند ختم کی ہے تو وہ مہنگائی ہے۔ عمران خان

The Sane

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
But that is like 70 percent of his cabinet. Khan claims to be a good captain at least he could have chosen clean ministers. I am sure there would have been better people in the 156 MNA's. Some of his teammates are known absconders, and once again quoting him; the fish rots from the top.
Dear, let him and others around him evolve. He is currently striving to occupy his turf from a lot of contenders. There are impediments still since he can’t even appoint his party loyalists to key posts like interior, law and finance ministries.
However, his winning streaks are his commitment, honesty, transparency and zest, and thats what will win him this long and arduous game of chess which our politics is.

Pakistan4life

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Dear, let him and others around him evolve. He is currently striving to occupy his turf from a lot of contenders. There are impediments still since he can’t even appoint his party loyalists to key posts like interior, law and finance ministries.
However, his winning streaks are his commitment, honesty, transparency and zest, and thats what will win him this long and arduous game of chess which our politics is.
So you know well that those three key ministries are not under him? I agree with your analysis there brother. But what I don't agree with is some of the thieves that make 70 percent of our cabinet to evolve from slugs into butterflies. Accountability should be across the board. How can we give these thugs and chors breathing space when we didn't give that space to PMLN and PPP.

The Sane

Sabir Shakir tells the PM that a lot is being done but it isn’t properly being projected by his team.
Did the PM not sack Sabir Shakir on the spot for not doing his job properly?

IK gave interview to two semi illiterate journalists where Ch Ghulam tried hard to surpass Kamran Khan. My 2 cents
I am sure IK can interview with crooks like Mir, Lifafy, Shami, Nizami or any Haramibfir that matter, and still end up trouncing them. It’s only that those buffoons will inflate with conceit and arrogance later on.

Pakistan4life

I am sure IK can interview with crooks like Mir, Lifafy, Shami, Nizami or any Haramibfir that matter, and still end up trouncing them. It’s only that those buffoons will inflate with conceit and arrogance later on.
That was such an unbiased neutral interview lol. These things are hurting Khan and his image. Having said that, who did it better, Kamran Khan or Chaudhry Ghulam?

In 1988 Ch Ghulam Hussain use to run a paper called ‘Siyasi Log’. Anyone remembers that? More than what he is with IK and PTI nowadays he and his newspaper, then probably funded by PMLN, were with MNS and he was as against PPP then as he is now against PMLN. Such is life people

The Sane

So you know well that those three key ministries are not under him? I agree with your analysis there brother. But what I don't agree with is some of the thieves that make 70 percent of our cabinet to evolve from slugs into butterflies. Accountability should be across the board. How can we give these thugs and chors breathing space when we didn't give that space to PMLN and PPP.
Agreed, but what you want in a snap mandates several years, if not decades, of discovering, training, refining and launching new political talent to rise and win. Let’s admit that even in 2020 a crook, blackmailer, mafia bound thug with money is the only one who can contest and win an election in our country. It will take radical measures and even longer time to uproot this system of how Pakistan was doing politics for 70 years. This also involves education and enlightening the mindset of our largely illiterate population to have this civic sense that vote should be given based on candidates’ merit, and not on his birardri, political clout, or the biggest badmash of the constituency. Let’s also admit that 95% of MNAs should not even be roaming around freely, let alone be in the parliament.

The Sane

That was such an unbiased neutral interview lol. These things are hurting Khan and his image. Having said that, who did it better, Kamran Khan or Chaudhry Ghulam?

In 1988 Ch Ghulam Hussain use to run a paper called ‘Siyasi Log’. Anyone remembers that? More than what he is with IK and PTI nowadays he and his newspaper, then probably funded by PMLN, were with MNS and he was as against PPP then as he is now against PMLN. Such is life people
Agreed! However the only reason Ch Ghulam Hussain’s past, no matter how checkered it may have been, does not bother me now is due to my canny belief that IK wouldn’t have bribed him, or given undue favor to win his support. If Ch Ghulam Hussain stands on the right side of history today with no strings attached, it must be appreciated. After all, Hur (RA) also defected from Yazeed to join Hazrat Imam Hussain. (PS: This is only a metaphor, and not my attempt or intent of equating the prophet PBUH’s grandson with any other human being)

Last edited:

Pakistan4life

Agreed, but what you want in a snap mandates several years, if not decades, of discovering, training, refining and launching new political talent to rise and win. Let’s admit that even in 2020 a crook, blackmailer, mafia bound thug with money is the only one who can contest and win an election in our country. It will take radical measures and even longer time to uproot this system of how Pakistan was doing politics for 70 years. This also involves education and enlightening the mindset of our largely illiterate population to have this civic sense that vote should be given based on candidates’ merit, and not on his birardri, political clout, or the biggest badmash of the constituency. Let’s also admit that 95% of MNAs should not even be roaming around freely, let alone be in the parliament.
Snap mandates are perhaps better than some incompetent people at the helm of affairs sticking to power for long. All economic indicators show that PPP and PMLN were better overall as far as gdp growth was concerned. Don't know how Khan from whom we had such high expectations is faring worse than those two. Maybe Khans team is poor. The high interest rate of 13.25 % should be investigated, and also the information regarding the hot money should be made public. Those guys did a lot of damage to the economy than any enemy. And i agree with most of what you said. This parliament or that parliament be it under MNS or IK are both thugs and mafia. Now we have to see who sucks the blood of the masses more? So far the mafia with IK is winning the race.

P.S I think a better solution would be technocrats of impeccable character brought in to do the job. Like who in their right senses would believe that Sheeda can run such a technical ministry like railways? We need right people for the right job rather than jokers like Murad Saeed,Ali Muhammad and Sheryar Afridi.

The Sane

Snap mandates are perhaps better than some incompetent people at the helm of affairs sticking to power for long. All economic indicators show that PPP and PMLN were better overall as far as gdp growth was concerned. Don't know how Khan from whom we had such high expectations is faring worse than those two. Maybe Khans team is poor. The high interest rate of 13.25 % should be investigated, and also the information regarding the hot money should be made public. Those guys did a lot of damage to the economy than any enemy. And i agree with most of what you said. This parliament or that parliament be it under MNS or IK are both thugs and mafia. Now we have to see who sucks the blood of the masses more? So far the mafia with IK is winning the race.

P.S I think a better solution would be technocrats of impeccable character brought in to do the job. Like who in their right senses would believe that Sheeda can run such a technical ministry like railways? We need right people for the right job rather than jokers like Murad Saeed,Ali Muhammad and Sheryar Afridi.
The most feasible way is for IK to win 2/3 in 2023, and institute Presidential system in Pakistan. I stand with my claim that tge best people in Pakistan are non-electable!!
Please elaborate as how to bring about snap measures to turn devils in to angels!

i_syed2000

For that you need a presidential system where you are not reliant on members to stay in power. You come to power on your own basis and have your own team.

Pakistan4life

The most feasible way is for IK to win 2/3 in 2023, and institute Presidential system in Pakistan. I stand with my claim that tge best people in Pakistan are non-electable!!
Please elaborate as how to bring about snap measures to turn devils in to angels!
Tab tuk kabara nikal chuka hoga. You do know how Soviet disintegrated right? We need a new setup with technocrats that can set the direction at least. Right people for the right job. Uske baad presidential system would not be bad.

The Sane

Tab tuk kabara nikal chuka hoga. You do know how Soviet disintegrated right? We need a new setup with technocrats that can set the direction at least. Right people for the right job. Uske baad presidential system would not be bad.
Don’t worry, India will Balkanize way prior to any other country.

Awan S

خان کی پولسی پر اختلاف ہو سکتا ہے کہ دس میں سے اس کی کارکردگی تین ، چار یا صفر ہے
لیکن پہلے لوگوں سے اس کا مقابلہ نہیں ہو سکتا کہ ان کی کارکردگی منفی تھی
. . . .
ویسے میں تو اب بھی لوگوں کے سامنے خان کا دفاع کرتا ہوں کوئی بول نہیں پاتا
شاہ صاحب کیسے ہو کافی عرصہ ہوا آپ سے سلام دعا نہیں ہوئی - شاہ صاحب میرا اپنا ایک انگریزی میں قول ہے کہ
Number speak launders than words
جب بات ہندسوں میں آ جائے تو لفظ پیچھے رہ جاتے ہیں - مہنگائی کی شرح ہو جی ڈی پی ڈالر کا ریٹ اسٹاک مارکیٹ کے نمبر یا بے روزگاری کے اعداد و شمار موجودہ حکومت اور پچھلی حکومت کے نمبرز میں زمین آسمان کا فرق ہے پھر بھی آپ آپ نے دفاع کرنا ہے تو کر لیں - مگر یاد رکھیں پاکستانی قوم تاریخ کے سخت ترین دور سے گزر رہی ہے ایسی مہنگائی اور بے روزگاری اس قوم نے پہلے کبھی نہیں دیکھی - اس کے نتائج بھی آپ دیکھنا - آج تک موجود حکومت ہی ہر ضمنی الیکشن اور لوکل باڈی الیکشن جیتتی رہی ہے مگر اب حکومت الیکشن کرا کر دیکھ لے عوام ان کا کیا حشر کرتے ہیں -

There is only 1

شاہ صاحب کیسے ہو کافی عرصہ ہوا آپ سے سلام دعا نہیں ہوئی - شاہ صاحب میرا اپنا ایک انگریزی میں قول ہے کہ
Number speak launders than words
جب بات ہندسوں میں آ جائے تو لفظ پیچھے رہ جاتے ہیں - مہنگائی کی شرح ہو جی ڈی پی ڈالر کا ریٹ اسٹاک مارکیٹ کے نمبر یا بے روزگاری کے اعداد و شمار موجودہ حکومت اور پچھلی حکومت کے نمبرز میں زمین آسمان کا فرق ہے پھر بھی آپ آپ نے دفاع کرنا ہے تو کر لیں - مگر یاد رکھیں پاکستانی قوم تاریخ کے سخت ترین دور سے گزر رہی ہے ایسی مہنگائی اور بے روزگاری اس قوم نے پہلے کبھی نہیں دیکھی - اس کے نتائج بھی آپ دیکھنا - آج تک موجود حکومت ہی ہر ضمنی الیکشن اور لوکل باڈی الیکشن جیتتی رہی ہے مگر اب حکومت الیکشن کرا کر دیکھ لے عوام ان کا کیا حشر کرتے ہیں -
الله کا کرم ہے ، امید ہے آپ بھی ٹھیک ٹھاک ہوں گے