بلین ٹری شہد منصوبہ نتائج دینے لگا۔۔ پائلٹ پراجیکٹ کامیاب

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
Altafi bharway I told you youthia is your brother in law, so don’t disrespect him.
Harami you continuously use bad language and when we give you a taste of your own medicine then you start crying like a b!tch.
Your terrorist bhagwan leader Altaf kanjar is shitting in his pampers while Patwaris absconder thief leader Nawaz is hiding in London.
Both Altaf the terrorist and Nawaz the thief destroyed the country for thirty years & now Imran Khan is fixing the mess created by them.
Now when you run out of factual arguments tou being a typical Youthiya, tu Kuttay ki tarrah dumm dabba k bhaag raha ha.

Remember:
Now after being 3 years in power, its your Bhagwan Imran, who is responsible for the mess he created and not the other past leaders.
Go and again read the numbers of inflation, Dollar exchange rate, GDP, Trade deficit etc in 2017 vs now. Yeh tabdeeli k naam pe tujh jaisay harami-ul-nasal aur zunkhay Youthiyo ko chuutiya banna sakta ha, kissi normal insaan ko nahee.

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Now when you run out of factual arguments tou being a typical Youthiya, tu Kuttay ki tarrah dumm dabba k bhaag raha ha.

Remember:
Now after being 3 years in power, its your Bhagwan Imran, who is responsible for the mess he created and not the other past leaders.
Go and again read the numbers of inflation, Dollar exchange rate, GDP, Trade deficit etc in 2017 vs now. Yeh tabdeeli k naam pe tujh jaisay harami-ul-nasal aur zunkhay Youthiyo ko chuutiya banna sakta ha, kissi normal insaan ko nahee.
BC factual argument is that despite corona, Pakistan’s economy grew by 4% in the last financial year. You can shit as much as you want but you can’t deny this fact.
InshAllah economy will grow again this year despite the high oil prices.
After 3 years of power, two of which were badly affected by corona, our industrial sector is growing very fast, exports are up, textile sector is booming, lots of public welfare projects are underway like health cards, Ihsas program and so many other projects.
Harami Altafi terrorist bharway your gandoo leader is shitting in London and you are sucking my d!ck here daily.

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
BC factual argument is that despite corona, Pakistan’s economy grew by 4% in the last financial year. You can shit as much as you want but you can’t deny this fact.
InshAllah economy will grow again this year despite the high oil prices.
After 3 years of power, two of which were badly affected by corona, our industrial sector is growing very fast, exports are up, textile sector is booming, lots of public welfare projects are underway like health cards, Ihsas program and so many other projects.
Harami Altafi terrorist bharway your gandoo leader is shitting in London and you are sucking my d!ck here daily.
Haha Burn MC zunkhay burn ?

aur uss 4% ki batti banna k apni phatti huwi G meh ghussa le. D!ck choosna tera khandani paisha lagta ha jou baar, ussi ka raag alaap raha ha ?

You have already been given enough phainti on this thread. Ab tu sirif kuttay ki tarrah dumm dabba k bhaag hi sakta ha…

Modest

Haha Burn MC zunkhay burn ?

aur uss 4% ki batti banna k apni phatti huwi G meh ghussa le. D!ck choosna tera khandani paisha lagta ha jou baar, ussi ka raag alaap raha ha ?

You have already been given enough phainti on this thread. Ab tu sirif kuttay ki tarrah dumm dabba k bhaag hi sakta ha…
Beta yesterday you were begging me not to F@ck you anymore but today again you are thirsty for my d!ck.
That 4% growth burn your filthy ass & you can’t do anything about it.
Altafi bharway since your terrorist network was destroyed & you bhatta khors have become unemployed, you have started whor!ng yourself here.
I am here to drill you as much as you want and don’t forget youthia is your Jeeja g.

Last edited:

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
Beta yesterday your begging me not to F@ck you anymore but today again you are thirsty for my d!ck.
That 4% growth burn your filthy ass & you can’t do anything about it.
Altafi bharway since your terrorist network was destroyed & you bhatta khors have become unemployed, you have started whor!ng yourself here.
I am here to drill you as much as you want and don’t forget youthia is your Jeeja g.
Haha, G***du, teri phatti huwi G***d meh se ab kala dhuwaa nikal raha ha. ?

Baar baar zaleel hona teri qismat meh likha ha. Burn zunkhay numma Youtiay burn ?

Modest

Haha, G***du, teri phatti huwi G***d meh se ab kala dhuwaa nikal raha ha. ?

Baar baar zaleel hona teri qismat meh likha ha. Burn zunkhay numma Youtiay burn ?
Altafi bharway I am really enjoying drilling your filthy ass. You are my b!tch now & you love sucking my d!ck.
Jis tarah tumhara gandoo leader Altaf kalia zaleel hua hai, osi tarah tum berozgar bhatta khor bhi kutto ki tarah maar kha rahe ho ?

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
Haha tu tapp aur..tapp. ?

Jaisa leader, waisay followers. You are a typical example of low life, low iq and illiterate follower that Imran Khan has gathered around him. Engaging in a bazari language contest with you is not worth my time.

Next time come prepared with better arguments.

Modest

Haha tu tapp aur..tapp. ?

Jaisa leader, waisay followers. You are a typical example of low life, low iq and illiterate follower that Imran Khan has gathered around him. Engaging in a bazari language contest with you is not worth my time.

Next time come prepared with better arguments.
BC Altafi bharway just stick to your original line of work which is bhatta Khori & mobile snatching.
You are just copy, pasting Patwari dogs and don’t have anything original to say.
My leader is a honest and brave leader while you are a follower of a terrorist Altaf gandoo.

Now carry on sucking my d!ck, you are my b!tch baby.