تین میں سے کوئی ایک بھی عادت اپنا کر جنت کا حصول

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

islam mehz is baat ya us baat per amal kerna nahin hai balkeh ye taqaaza kerta hai keh is ka diya huwa maqsad poora kiya jaaye diye ge tareeqe se qadam ba qadam yahaan tak keh maqsad poora ho jaaye.

kyunkeh mullaan, sarmayadarun aur hukamraanu ne logoon ko idhar udhar lagaaya huwa hai lihaaza musalmaanu ki zindagiyan bekaar guzar rahee hen jin ka maqsad siwaaye jaanwarun ki tarah zibndagi guzaar ker mer jaana reh gayaa hai. banaavati aqeede aur befaaida amaal insaanu ko na is duniya main kuchh dete hen na aane waali zindagi main.

asal deene islam ummat khadi kerne aur us ko qaaim rakhne ka naam hai jo mazhabi amaal se mumkin hi nahin hai.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You do not have the authority to ask me that question because you are Kafir.

Dont get me wrong, if I do not want to tell you that this is said in that Hadith because you do not acknowledge Hadithes.
Ok, as per your fatwa, I am a kafir, but I want to become a Muslim, will you help me to learn Islam from the book of Allah or the books of ahadith?
Don't you want to enter paradise by converting me into a Muslim (Shia or Sunni?)?

There is only 1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ok, as per your fatwa, I am a kafir, but I want to become a Muslim, will you help me to learn Islam from the book of Allah or the books of ahadith?
I would love to . . . .but as far I know you, you might never embrace Islam because you have love for bad peoples (nasbiis). I think you will never give up your affection to those people.
Don't you want to enter paradise by converting me into a Muslim (Shia or Sunni?)?
Therefore I prefer not to waste my time and I will not be punished for that.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I would love to . . . .but as far I know you, you might never embrace Islam because you have love for bad peoples (nasbiis). I think you will never give up your affection to those people.

Therefore I prefer not to waste my time and I will not be punished for that.
You have lost the opportunity to enter the paradise, and now you will go straight to hell ? ?