شہباز گل کا فیصل آباد آمد پر شیرآیا،شیرآیا کے نعرے

Worldtronic

Senator (1k+ posts)
what else to expect from jaahil and corrupt province

How many PTI members are from this corrupted province? Mover over youthia leader also spend most of his lives in corrupted province.
Youthia leaver loves to have such corrupted and Jaahil members in party and cabinet.

eccentric

MPA (400+ posts)
GT road gand, even ppl who migrate from these parts of Pakistan, shy away to speak their language at home and teach their childrens. Visited punjab during last trip, all I saw and heard was disgusting, shareef‘s have left them inhuman.

eccentric

MPA (400+ posts)
Jewels of punjab, Kasur pedophile capital, lahore chakla capital, sialkot extremist capital, gujranwala-lalamusa-sialkot-gujrat human trafficking capitals. Disgusting tales attached to all the main cities

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
How many PTI members are from this corrupted province? Mover over youthia leader also spend most of his lives in corrupted province.
Youthia leaver loves to have such corrupted and Jaahil members in party and cabinet.
we should exchange lahore with delhi and bangladesh

susspense

Voter (50+ posts)
بیچارے زہنی مریض جہالت اور غلامی کے شکار ھیں72 سال سے
ابھی تو بہت محنت باقی ھے اس جاھل قوم کے زہنوں سے پٹواری ایزم اور بھٹو ایزم نکالنے میں

Fairer

Councller (250+ posts)
Jewels of punjab, Kasur pedophile capital, lahore chakla capital, sialkot extremist capital, gujranwala-lalamusa-sialkot-gujrat human trafficking capitals. Disgusting tales attached to all the main cities
I didn't thought you will go that mile to divide regions and calling them names. Everyone have their choices n you should be able to listen them n critically analyse however, not to insult particular region with bad names.

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اگر ان میں غیرت ہے تو ہیلتھ کارڈ لینے سے انکار کر دیں

مجھے لگتا ہے یہ کوکینیوں کی سازش ہے ، سارے پٹواری کارڈ جمع کروادیں اسطرح سارے کو کینی اپنا کھلا علاج کرواسکیں ۔​

jaggu

MPA (400+ posts)

Bugger off you lill sht.

eccentric

MPA (400+ posts)
I didn't thought you will go that mile to divide regions and calling them names. Everyone have their choices n you should be able to listen them n critically analyse however, not to insult particular region with bad names.
When you choose immoral criminals to be the leaders then you are criminal yourself. I have just stated the facts, if you want to run away your choice, but most part of it is known to everyone who travels, especially illegal asylum seekers from this part are know to every immigration office in EU.

Uncontrolled population, lack of education, lack of empathy and worst of all no regard for human life, this is the shareef's punjab.