عمران خان کا اسلام آباد میں ماڈل لنگر خانہ و پناہ گاہ کا افتتاح

merapakistanzindabad

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran khan sahib merit pe job done ke lie kooch karo. Abhi abhi kpk se lot aya hoon . Jis jawan se mila sab yehi shekayet kar rahe the ke har jaga jobs ke lie pese chalta hein . Halat pehle se bhi bad tar hein . Kpk hospital bhi gaya . Kooch nahi badla real mein . Drs becharoon ke pass proper ppe hi nahi.
Kia sab ko Langar khane pe laga lena hae?
Please impose merit. Insaaf insaaf and insaaf !!!!

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran khan sahib merit pe job done ke lie kooch karo. Abhi abhi kpk se lot aya hoon . Jis jawan se mila sab yehi shekayet kar rahe the ke har jaga jobs ke lie pese chalta hein . Halat pehle se bhi bad tar hein . Kpk hospital bhi gaya . Kooch nahi badla real mein . Drs becharoon ke pass proper ppe hi nahi.
Kia sab ko Langar khane pe laga lena hae?
Please impose merit. Insaaf insaaf and insaaf !!!!

What else should he do. One man trying to improve the condition of a lethargic, uneducated, uncivilised and corrupt to the core mob of a nation while fighting with super rich entrenched mafias. No one wants to change and everyone wants perks and privileges without any responsibility. Still I have great hope that this man has the will and the unity of purpose to change things to the better. We have to show some initiative as well. Change things in your sphere of influence and it will take the domino effect.

Hussain1967

What else should he do. One man trying to improve the condition of a lethargic, uneducated, uncivilised and corrupt to the core mob of a nation while fighting with super rich entrenched mafias. No one wants to change and everyone wants perks and privileges without any responsibility. Still I have great hope that this man has the will and the unity of purpose to change things to the better. We have to show some initiative as well. Change things in your sphere of influence and it will take the domino effect.
Single person has never managed change in the history . Yes, single person has been instrumental in developing a competent team that then changed the countries. It’s always the team that delivers. If IK didn’t develop a competent team in 22 years, which he didn’t, then it’s his fault. And don’t tell me that there are no competent people in Pakistan. Don’t tell me that Usman Buzdar was the most competent PTI MPA in Punjab Assembly. Similarly, don’t tell me that Mehmood Khan was the most competent PTI MPA in KPK assembly.

Now, I tell you the reasons why IK couldn’t assemble a good/competent team around him in 22 years. There are two reasons for it. First, his inability to select right people for the right job. This is called ‘Mardam na shanaasi’. Selection of Usman Buzdar and Mehmood Khan as CMs is the biggest testimony to this. Second, his mountain-high ego that doesn’t allow good people to stay around him. Over the years, many good people came close to him but then left him due to this personal trait of his.

At the end, I would say that IK has good intentions. Let’s see how far he ( and we as Pakistanis) can go ahead based on his good intentions alone. However, I don’t see him achieving more than the cosmetics and that will be tragedy for Pakistan.

Rambler

I am not the PM of Pak who is getting paid through tax payers money don't be like jahil PATWARIES IK is doing same showbazien which shareef brothers did

You are the hookworm who lives on tax payers feces so we expect you to concentrate on your job of recycling waste.

Rambler

Single person has never managed change in the history . Yes, single person has been instrumental in developing a competent team that then changed the countries. It’s always the team that delivers. If IK didn’t develop a competent team in 22 years, which he didn’t, then it’s his fault. And don’t tell me that there are no competent people in Pakistan. Don’t tell me that Usman Buzdar was the most competent PTI MPA in Punjab Assembly. Similarly, don’t tell me that Mehmood Khan was the most competent PTI MPA in KPK assembly.

Now, I tell you the reasons why IK couldn’t assemble a good/competent team around him in 22 years. There are two reasons for it. First, his inability to select right people for the right job. This is called ‘Mardam na shanaasi’. Selection of Usman Buzdar and Mehmood Khan as CMs is the biggest testimony to this. Second, his mountain-high ego that doesn’t allow good people to stay around him. Over the years, many good people came close to him but then left him due to this personal trait of his.

At the end, I would say that IK has good intentions. Let’s see how far he ( and we as Pakistanis) can go ahead based on his good intentions alone. However, I don’t see him achieving more than the cosmetics and that will be tragedy for Pakistan.

All what you wrote is so trite that I won't even respond to it. Low IQ and lower than minimum educational standards have left us deficient of people with critical thinking and analytical skills.

Hussain1967

All what you wrote is so trite that I won't even respond to it. Low IQ and lower than minimum educational standards have left us deficient of people with critical thinking and analytical skills.
You yourself have the lowest IQ. A typical youthia mindset. Unlike you, I don’t serve in the social media cell of a political party.

Islamabadiya

Don’t waste your time on this bastard, he is a one liner time waster

GMurshad

Khan Sab Panah Gah k bahir b dunia basti ha.. Kbhi waha b ghor ferma lien. Hospital dekh lien. mehngai dekh lien......?