لاہور این اے133ضمنی الیکشن،پی ٹی آئی اور ن لیگ میں سے کس کی پوزیشن بہتر ہے؟

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
Not a PTI supporter but yes I am choosing less devil. If I have to choose amongst pti pmln ppp. Unfortunately I will choose pti. Mujhay ye batayo hakumat ko hata kar kisko lana hai? Shareefon ko? Ya bhutto better hai? Plz guide.
Yeah app jin logon ko jawab dai rahy hain, yeah yahan political discussion karnay nahi aye. Yeah sab paid social media workers hain jo Nani Maryam Safdar ky under banaye huay media cell mai kam karty hain. Yeah apni salary halal kar rahy hain, inki baat ko hum value nahi karty. Jo real political supporter hai wo istarha baat nahi karta. Baki bahi you have right to chose any political party, its your democratic right. Baki there is good and bad in every party, not all PTI leaders are angels but majority is better than other parties.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Not a PTI supporter but yes I am choosing less devil. If I have to choose amongst pti pmln ppp. Unfortunately I will choose pti. Mujhay ye batayo hakumat ko hata kar kisko lana hai? Shareefon ko? Ya bhutto better hai? Plz guide.
abhi hatanay ke tu baat he nai ho rahi baat ye ho rahi hai jo acha kaam kero ussay appreciate kero aur jo bura kaam kero ussay criticize kero irrespective of which party you voted for ye blindly follow kerna is not good for our country

aur jahan tak rahi baat next government ke wo USS ke banay ge jissay establishment ke support ho ge

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeah app jin logon ko jawab dai rahy hain, yeah yahan political discussion karnay nahi aye. Yeah sab paid social media workers hain jo Nani Maryam Safdar ky under banaye huay media cell mai kam karty hain. Yeah apni salary halal kar rahy hain, inki baat ko hum value nahi karty. Jo real political supporter hai wo istarha baat nahi karta. Baki bahi you have right to chose any political party, its your democratic right. Baki there is good and bad in every party, not all PTI leaders are angels but majority is better than other parties.
Mikkix see this is what I was talking about blind followers are a curse to this country bus pagalon ke terah blind following kertay rahoo no difference between a duffer patwari and you both are same

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mikkix see this is what I was talking about blind followers are a curse to this country bus pagalon ke terah blind following kertay rahoo no difference between a duffer patwari and you both are same
Take your Patwari shit and shove up where sun does not shine, don't fckin lecture me. I will cut your argument open upside down and do not even blink. I don't care PTI is in government or not, they are not paying my bills, I am earning halal Rizq and paying my bills. I do not have habit of making these so called political leaders my father, like others do. If you are so impartial and unbiased tell me, what went wrong with Pakistan in last 12 years, why we are in such a mess? Our political parties were ruling us, right? Still there is a democratic setup? Who is responsible for all these troubles?

Now reply me truthfully, if you are son of your father. Otherwise keeping sucking feet of your political fathers, whoever they are.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Take your Patwari shit and shove up where sun does not shine, don't fckin lecture me. I will cut your argument open upside down and do not even blink. I don't care PTI is in government or not, they are not paying my bills, I am earning halal Rizq and paying my bills. I do not have habit of making these so called political leaders my father, like others do. If you are so impartial and unbiased tell me, what went wrong with Pakistan in last 12 years, why we are in such a mess? Our political parties were ruling us, right? Still there is a democratic setup? Who is responsible for all these troubles?

Now reply me truthfully, if you are son of your father. Otherwise keeping sucking feet of your political fathers, whoever they are.
wohi typical bongiyan just answer me one thing your father IK who is also known as bongi khan why he let that corrupt Nawaz go out of the country?

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
wohi typical bongiyan just answer me one thing your father IK who is also known as bongi khan why he let that corrupt Nawaz go out of the country?
IK didn't let him out. Establishment let him out. Ganja bara ehsan faramosh hai. Military ko gali de raha hai jisne hamesha isko bachaya. Warna 3 bhutto qabar ma paray hain. Altaf London ma bheek mang raha hai. Fatima jinnah sarak per rul gayi. Jinnah ki lash Road per paree rahi. Liaquat ali khan goli kha kar mar gaya. Bacha Khan ki party NAP ko banned kardiya gaya. Mujeeb ur rehman wahid tha jo inse bach kar alag ho gaya. Ye sab dekhne k bad to sabko samjh ata hai shareef establishment love affair and corruption story.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
IK didn't let him out. Establishment let him out. Ganja bara ehsan faramosh hai. Military ko gali de raha hai jisne hamesha isko bachaya. Warna 3 bhutto qabar ma paray hain. Altaf London ma bheek mang raha hai. Fatima jinnah sarak per rul gayi. Jinnah ki lash Road per paree rahi. Liaquat ali khan goli kha kar mar gaya. Bacha Khan ki party NAP ko banned kardiya gaya. Mujeeb ur rehman wahid tha jo inse bach kar alag ho gaya. Ye sab dekhne k bad to sabko samjh ata hai shareef establishment love affair and corruption story.
is ka matalab patwari league theek criticise ker rahi hai establishment ko dono he chor hain

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
You cannot dare to answer my questions.

And you know why because you cannot answer a single one. One thing more I did not suggest that Nawaz or any political leader is your father. You took it upon you. The way you are taking IK's name it suggests that you are politically against PTI and following one of the opposition parties. In that case you don't have a argument my dear, you are product of illiterate mindset of this country, that is following their so called Gods of Politics. You do their worship, I do not. So continue what you are doing and we will see where you will reach with this mindset. I pray that Allah give you Hidayat, so you can open your eyes and see. This country is everything we have and we will give our everything to protect it, do not question our loyalty. Allah bless you.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
You cannot dare to answer my questions.

And you know why because you cannot answer a single one. One thing more I did not suggest that Nawaz or any political leader is your father. You took it upon you. The way you are taking IK's name it suggests that you are politically against PTI and following one of the opposition parties. In that case you don't have a argument my dear, you are product of illiterate mindset of this country, that is following their so called Gods of Politics. You do their worship, I do not. So continue what you are doing and we will see where you will reach with this mindset. I pray that Allah give you Hidayat, so you can open your eyes and see. This country is everything we have and we will give our everything to protect it, do not question our loyalty. Allah bless you.
you don't have the answer to a simple question

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
you don't have the answer to a simple question
You have lost it my friend.

And answer to your question is that it is not Imran Khan or Army that let NS leave this country. It is the mafia of corrupt Judges and Media that let this happen. If it was in hands of Imran Khan alone, it would have never happened. Actually Imran Khan is not very strong PM. He is not absolute power in Pakistan. Power has many shapes and it is distributed in different places in Pakistan. Understand what I am saying if you can otherwise I cannot help you my dear. No one can.