مریم نواز کی لندن روانگی ،ٹکٹ بک کرالیا

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
یار ان چوروں کے پاس کس قسم کا پاسپورٹ ہے، کل ملا، اور آج روانہ، کیا ان کو ویزہ کی ضرورت نہی ہوتی۔
یہ واقئ میری سمجھ سے باہر ہے۔
I often ask my self the same question. Regular joe go through a mountain of paper work and months long process, Yeh jub chatay hain mou utha ke chalya jaatay hai and then stay there for as long as they like?

Diplomatic passport I guess
Thats what I thought too, but the recent pic of nani 420 getting her passport back clearly showed plain ol' green passport. not blue or red.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
How come she can get a Diplomatic PP, she is NOT eligable to get that. She is nothing but a daughter of a top class thief and an absconder. How can she get that.
She has a regular ass green passport.

maryam-nawaz-gets-her-passport-back-from-lhc.webp

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
I often ask my self the same question. Regular joe go through a mountain of paper work and months long process, Yeh jub chatay hain mou utha ke chalya jaatay hai and then stay there for as long as they like?

Thats what I thought too, but the recent pic of nani 420 getting her passport back clearly showed plain ol' green passport. not blue or red.
Well, then only explanation is kay us kay pass already valid visa ho ga

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Well, then only explanation is kay us kay pass already valid visa ho ga
Or they get "special" treatment and visa's are immediately granted to them on an express basis. But maybe you are also right. Half of their family are British Citizens so they probably have long term multiple entry visa's