یہود کا اسلام کے خلاف خطرناک منصوبہ

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Good to see you again Mr Choice
The other day you posted a video with the title " Sects in Islam: An Easy Solution To Our Differences"

According to your video, One doesn't have to be a Shia or Sunni if one follows Quran.
I asked you a question but you ignored it.
I wanted to understand your video
Since you are here today I am posting this question again for you.
I don't want to be a Shia or sunni, I just want to be a Muslim so please guide me.

I would request other siasat.pk Forum members to Pease ignore my question, It is not for you. Don't bother replying. This Question is for Mr choice only because he put that video, so he should have the answer.

The Question one is.
I have a friend named John who was a Christian, upon my and my other friend Imran's advice he has just converted to Islam.
We have told him, to Pray 5 times, It is Faraz (Compulsory).
He has asked us how to pray (the procedure to pray) ?
What shall we do ?
Quran doesn't mention how to pray ?
I told my friend John to pray like me (which I learnt from Hadees books believed by Sunni)
My Friend Imran who is a Shia has told him to pray like him . Imran prays according to Shia Hadees books. (Sunni and Shia have differences on praying Namaz and they believe of different hadees when it comes to Namaz)

What shall John do ? According to your advice he should study Quran and not to become Shia or Sunni.
But he can't pray by just reading Quran, He needs to follow Prophet's sunna to pray, But there is not one Sunna book like Quran (Which is believed by all the Muslims).
So please let John know, How to pray without following any sects of Islam.

Next Question,

He also wants to know what time to break the fast in Ramazan, Sunni and Shia atake different interpretation of Quran ayat which tells when to break the fast. Should he follow shia or sunni to break the fast ?

Please help me out with the two questions and give me the easy solution too as suggested by your thread.

Last edited:

WatanDost

The other day you posted a video with the title " Sects in Islam: An Easy Solution To Our Differences"

According to your video, One doesn't have to be a Shia or Sunni if one follows Quran.
I don't want to be a Shia or sunni, I just want to be a Muslim so please guide me.

I would request other siasat.pk Forum members to Pease ignore my question, It is not for you. Don't bother replying. This Question is for Mr choice only because he put that video, so he should have the answer.

The Question one is.
I have a friend named John who was a Christian, upon my and my other friend Imran's advice he has just converted to Islam.
What shall we do ?
I told my friend John to pray like me (which I learnt from Hadees books believed by Sunni)
My Friend Imran who is a Shia has told him to pray like him . Imran prays according to Shia Hadees books. (Sunni and Shia have differences on praying Namaz and they believe of different hadees when it comes to Namaz)

What shall John do ? According to your advice he should study Quran and not to become Shia or Sunni.
But he can't pray by just reading Quran, He needs to follow Prophet's sunna to pray, But there is not one Sunna book like Quran (Which is believed by all the Muslims).

Next Question,

He also wants to know what time to break the fast in Ramazan, Sunni and Shia atake different interpretation of Quran ayat which tells when to break the fast. Should he follow shia or sunni to break the fast ?

Please help me out with the two questions and give me the easy solution too as suggested by your thread.

For your Answer First you have to prove that Mr. The Choice is Aalim e Deen and he is presenting His own views in your mentioned video, if you can not prove this then He is not bound to Answer your questions. As per your logic ANY MEMBER who shares a good video of islamic teachings he should justify that video stuff is absurd n foolish. It means that dont share anything good unless you can not Answer Mr Knowlege88 questions.

Mughal1

The Question one is.
What shall we do ?

Next Question,

Dear knowledge, in my view before anything else one must work out a proper way for understanding the quranic text properly. Once one has worked out a proper way as to how to understand the quranic text properly all else will gradually fall in its place.

So what will be the proper way for understanding the quranic text properly in your view? I would also share my views on this with you and we can agree on each point or disagree whether the way we suggest works or not for proper understanding of the quranic text. Shall we start? By the way others can also guide us where we go wrong in their opinions.

I say this because in my view the quran is the only book in deen of islam which is revealed word of God from start to finish and it is a complete and purposefully perfect book.

In the quran it is God who is talking about himself, people and things. In all other books it is people talking about God, people and things. This is the main distinction between the quran and all other books ie all other books are works of people but not the quraan because it is work of God.

regards and all the best.

knowledge88

Dear knowledge, in my view before anything else one must work out a proper way for understanding the quranic text properly. Once one has worked out a proper way as to how to understand the quranic text properly all else will gradually fall in its place.

So what will be the proper way for understanding the quranic text properly in your view? I would also share my views on this with you and we can agree on each point or disagree whether the way we suggest works or not for proper understanding of the quranic text. Shall we start? By the way others can also guide us where we go wrong in their opinions.

I say this because in my view the quran is the only book in deen of islam which is revealed word of God from start to finish and it is a complete and purposefully perfect book.

In the quran it is God who is talking about himself, people and things. In all other books it is people talking about God, people and things. This is the main distinction between the quran and all other books ie all other books are works of people but not the quraan because it is work of God.

I think you are thinking in the wrong direction. Quran Paak is the holiest book for all the muslims.
Issue here is that Mr Choice posted a video which proved everybody who calls himself Sunni or shia is not following islam.
I just asked him two questions to get the guidance.
But instead of him other people are responding to me.
If he has no expertise in Islam then he should not post two or three islamic videos everyday.

knowledge88

For your Answer First you have to prove that Mr. The Choice is Aalim e Deen and he is presenting His own views in your mentioned video, if you can not prove this then He is not bound to Answer your questions. As per your logic ANY MEMBER who shares a good video of islamic teachings he should justify that video stuff is absurd n foolish. It means that dont share anything good unless you can not Answer Mr Knowlege88 questions.
No it was
Brother
I specifically mentioned in red color that the two questions are for Mr Choice only. I requested other members to please ignore my post.
So please ignore it.
Allah Hafiz

Mughal1

azeezam the choice sb, agar aap taareekh ka tanqeedi mutaalia karen to aap ko maaloom ho ga deene islam ke khilaaf kabhi bhi kisi ki bhi sazish kaamyaab nahin hui.

haan jab khud musalmaanu ne ghalatiyan keen to doosrun ke bhi daw chal ge.

aaj bhi agar ham khud ko musalamaan kehlwaane waale islami riyaasat banaana chahen to ham ko koi bhi rok hi nahin sakta.

magar asal sawaal ye hai kia ham islami riyaasat banaa sakte hen? mera jawaab hai her giz nahin. kyun? is liye keh khud ko musalmaan kehlwaane waalun ko deene islam ka ilm tak nahin hai to islami riyaasat aise log kaise banaayen ge?

issi liye agar ham islami riyaasat banaane ki khawaaish rakhte hen to sab se pehle ham ko ye maloom karna ho ga deene islam kia hai.

mazeed ye bhi sawaal peda hote hen keh kia ham ko maloom hai deene islam per mabni riyaasat kia hoti hai aur us ko kaise qaaim kiya jaa sakta hai aur kaise us ki hifaazat ki jaa sakti hai ta keh woh qaaim bhi rakhi jaa sake qaaim kerne ke baad?

itni si baat main yahoodiyat ya isaaiyat ya kisi bhi deegar mazhab ke logoon ka kuchh bhi zikr nahin hai. agar aik kaam ham khud hi shuroo kerne ke qaabil nahin hen to doosrun se gila banta nahin hai.

hamaare mullaan ham ko pooja paat ke siwaa kuchh bhi nahin sikhaate aur yahee kuchh ham seekhte hen aur khud ko badaa bhari deen-daar samajhte hen. yahee hamaara deene islam hai. kia ham ne kabhi soch pooja paat kisi bhi insaani darpesh masle ka hal nahin hai?

issi liye hamaare liye bahot hi sharam ka maqaam hai ham ko kia hona chahiye tha aur kia se kia ho ge.

Last edited:

The_Choice

Senator (1k+ posts)

The Question one is.
What shall we do ?

Next Question,

As-salamu alaykum brother, answer is in the video, please watch it again. If you are looking for a detailed answer, I would recommend you to watch/listen to this lecture series.

May Allah (swt) guide us all on the straight path and prevent us from departing it. Ameen

knowledge88

As-salamu alaykum brother, answer is in the video, please watch it again. If you are looking for a detailed answer, I would recommend you to watch/listen to this lecture series.

May Allah (swt) guide us all on the straight path and prevent us from departing it. Ameen

Walakum salam Brother ?

I have a feeling you have not watched the video yourself.
The video says don't be in sects if you follow Quran.
I am asking how to pray as the method is not explained in Quran ? how do you pray ?
Do you pray like sunni or Shia ? Or what Hadees book do you follow to pray Namaz ? I am curious to know how you can pray according to Quran ?
My advice to you is that with limited knowdge one can be distracted whih is a bigger sin.
If you ask a scholar they will tell you
to follow Quran , when you don't find the answer
follow hadees (that's why we have Shia and sunni because there is no HAdees book like Quran believed by all Muslims)
If you don't find in Hadees you see explanations of Imams (that's why some people follow Imam Malik , Imam abu Hanifa etc)
If it was so simple as the video suggested then there wouldn't have been followers of Imam Hanifa or Imam Malik etc.

Why don't you contact any Islamic scholar and discuss it further, You need to understand some basic's of Islam
I hope you understand my point of view.