‘Its time to support Fawad unconditionally’ - Inzamam-ul-Haq

FarooqShad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Fawad-3-696x456.jpg

Lahore: Former Test cricketer and chief selector Inzamam-ul-Haq urged cricket followers to not decide Fawad Alam’s future with just a single bad performance.

Speaking on his YouTube channel, Inzamam said team management should continue with Fawad even if he fails to perform in another inning or two. “Comebacks aren’t easy, especially for a batsman, who hasn’t played a single Test for the last 11 years. The pressure was visible from his face” he said.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1293976163426209794
“If you have given him a chance, so you should not drop him after a few bad performances. Give him some time and I am sure he will perform strongly. It is the time to support him unconditionally” he added.

It must be noted here that Fawad managed to play just 4 balls and went back to the pavilion for naught after making a Test comeback after 11 years.

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Fawad-3-696x456.jpg

Lahore: Former Test cricketer and chief selector Inzamam-ul-Haq urged cricket followers to not decide Fawad Alam’s future with just a single bad performance.

Speaking on his YouTube channel, Inzamam said team management should continue with Fawad even if he fails to perform in another inning or two. “Comebacks aren’t easy, especially for a batsman, who hasn’t played a single Test for the last 11 years. The pressure was visible from his face” he said.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1293976163426209794
“If you have given him a chance, so you should not drop him after a few bad performances. Give him some time and I am sure he will perform strongly. It is the time to support him unconditionally” he added.

It must be noted here that Fawad managed to play just 4 balls and went back to the pavilion for naught after making a Test comeback after 11 years.

Did Inzamam ever select Fawad while he was the chief selector for Pakistan?

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Inzamam aka MR potato or alloo is intellectualy corrupt. He kept on imposing his nephew despite his limited abilitly. Har bnda is mulk mai apni munaifqat dhari yeh mazhab ke peeche chupta hai.

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sorry to say, when he's on on his peak, Inzi was the one who oppose to select him.
I saw this guy when he's 5 year old playing cricket with his father in the ground. I think we're master in losing telnets.

imran_hosein_fan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Punjabi lobby in the board ko bali ka bakra mil gaya, ab iski qurbani toh deni hai, next series fawad alam out, punjabi player in

superman99

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Just look at the Batting stance of this moron - no wonder he was never selected before.. must be kicked out forever.. of course those in Karachi will make hue and cry as they always do about third class players.. worst nepotism

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
I love inzi, inzi is a legend but sorry can’t support Fawad Alam, Fawad should never have been selected kick him out for good

Dr.Ahsan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Inzi was a good player but useless captain and selector. When Younis and Misbah retired 4 years ago they should have been replaced by middle order batsman but at time he added an extra opener (his nephew) and an allrounder(faheem/shadab/haris sohail). He ignored good middle order batsman like Fawad/Saad Ali/Usman salahuddin when they were making runs in domestic.

The wizard

MPA (400+ posts)
Did Inzamam ever select Fawad while he was the chief selector for Pakistan?
Inzmam also did politics removing guy from team who did 50 in final against India and then selected Ahmed shehzad then paving the way for his nephew 2 NBR mullah hai yai b

Dream Seller

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Inzamam aka MR potato or alloo is intellectualy corrupt. He kept on imposing his nephew despite his limited abilitly. Har bnda is mulk mai apni munaifqat dhari yeh mazhab ke peeche chupta hai.
LoL you can see others hypocrisy but yourself....amazing
Please provide me the research done on BRT

Dream Seller

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Haan audit mai nai kerna hai. What a moron.. Live in your fools paradise. BRT buht saaf aur shafaf hai yaar khush hoja.
LoL ok I’m a moron but have you done to ask for an audit? Btw I’m not against audit but I just want to know what you know about the delay?