عمران خان کے 6 دن کیلئے دھرنا ملتوی کرنے کے پیچھے اصل کہانی کیاہے؟

no_handle_

MPA (400+ posts)
باجوے پر تو اعتبار کرنے کو تیار نہیں تھا۔ ویسے تو شرم کی بات ہے لیکن سعودیوں نے ڈیل کرائی۔ خان نے کنٹینر سے منظوری کا اشارہ دیا۔

اب الیکشن اور پی ڈی ایم ٹھاہ۔

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Game changer was not the march. Game changer was IMF refusal yesterday.

Personally, I'm happy PTI did not go for the dharna.
Last dharna of 125 days achieved what was being offered on day 2.
I can't think why IK wants to become a PM ? What he could have done in last one year , which he didn't do for his last 4 years. Siapa hi hai .

surfer

I can't think why IK wants to become a PM ? What he could have done in last one year , which he didn't do for his last 4 years. Siapa hi hai .
Why does anyone want to?

Last one year is spent in election mode anyway where govt tries to give relief to public in return for political mileage. What decisions can shahbaz make in next one year? From the lack of decision making, it seems not much.

A small part of me thought before the VNC, that surely PDM have an economic plan once they come in govt. Seems I was wrong.

Apart from the plan to roll back EVM/overseas voting, finish or slow there legal cases and defang NAB, etc that is.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Bajwa Se Accha koyi Nahi if he makes him PM again.
Same for MBS if he gifts another watch n jewelleries to Sale.

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Game changer was not the march. Game changer was IMF refusal yesterday.

Personally, I'm happy PTI did not go for the dharna.
Last dharna of 125 days achieved what was being offered on day 2.

Sad that people were martyred when it could have been avoided if SC had prohibited the container blocks and police brutality earlier. Rana the killer needs to be punished severely for this.

Siberite

Why does anyone want to?

Last one year is spent in election mode anyway where govt tries to give relief to public in return for political mileage. What decisions can shahbaz make in next one year? From the lack of decision making, it seems not much.

A small part of me thought before the VNC, that surely PDM have an economic plan once they come in govt. Seems I was wrong.

Apart from the plan to roll back EVM/overseas voting, finish or slow there legal cases and defang NAB, etc that is.
The 1 year Government can't bring any viable economy plan in economy which has been almost destroyed in last 4 years. As I said, even IK could have been in to a really big trouble in his last year as far as the economy is concerned . He would have still deal with IMF and the effects of renegading from their plan which he signed to abide early .
And that is why I said the one more year isn't going to change anything for him and, for the better of it, he wants fresh election and another 5 years term .
The election is a totally different ball park. It has its own dynamics and an incumbent Government not only has to defend its performance but also beat the opposition with their future plan.

In my opinion, the Boot Sarkar was fed up with IK's idiotic activities and just dump him in the middle and quit supporting him . I don't think they wanted to carry the baggage of his dwindling popularity and public support.

surfer

The 1 year Government can't bring any viable economy plan in economy which has been almost destroyed in last 4 years. As I said, even IK could have been in to a really big trouble in his last year as far as the economy is concerned . He would have still deal with IMF and the effects of renegading from their plan which he signed to abide early .
And that is why I said the one more year isn't going to change anything for him and, for the better of it, he wants fresh election and another 5 years term .
The election is a totally different ball park. It has its own dynamics and an incumbent Government not only has to defend its performance but also beat the opposition with their future plan.

In my opinion, the Boot Sarkar was fed up with IK's idiotic activities and just dump him in the middle and quit supporting him . I don't think they wanted to carry the baggage of his dwindling popularity and public support.
so instead "Boot Sarkar" will now carry the baggage of PDM govt? ?

The incumbent govt will now be PDM, and regardless of when the elections are called, the perception that has already been built, and like it or not, is growing - is that PDM are now responsible.

And rightly so in my opinion - if these PDM heroes were so desperate to rule, and remember their rationale was that PTI have ruined the economy, then they should also have been prepared to fix the economy. So far they appear not to be doing that

Hindsight is always 20/20, but PDM could have just let PTI govt finish it's tenure and taken on the incumbency baggage, and that would have been a difficult position for PTI, instead they gave them a "get out of jail free" card and increased IK's popularity.

I agree elections has its own dynamics, but I also always say "a week is a long time in politics" so anything can happened.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Khotay why pdm wants to remain in govt now after being in power since 1970 on and off?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Why does anyone want to?

You can not think simply because you dont have the mind
Khota Biryani overdose
Tum sub kiss chootiye patwari jiyalay ke saat maghaz maari ker rahe ho. Be cool like me . Tum aasman se farishtay laa ker un se gawai dilwa do, is ne nahi maan na.

All I see is

You are ignoring content by this member. Show ignored content

?

Wake Up Pakistan

Zaidaa na sooch

Demaaag Tawazun agay hee tumhara bigraa huwa hai

pkpatriot

Why shehzab was in a hurry.
PDM trapped PMLN big time, now PMLN is nothing without these leeches.

javaidmafasha

MPA (400+ posts)
Sari raat awam mar khate rahi subhah wo galases? laga k ayay muskaray or chal deyay O BAHI kam is kam zakhmi awam say sach tou bolty k yay deal hoi hy last night ?what happened i m? sorry for BRAVE AWAM BRAVE WOMEN CHILDREN?

Siberite

so instead "Boot Sarkar" will now carry the baggage of PDM govt? ?
Have not they carried the baggage of Addict of last 4 years ?
The incumbent govt will now be PDM, and regardless of when the elections are called, the perception that has already been built, and like it or not, is growing - is that PDM are now responsible.

Let me say that if week is along time in politics then the year is the history in politics. Depending on what will be the outcome of there 18 months, it will be compared with 3 and a half year of PTI non functional rule.
And rightly so in my opinion - if these PDM heroes were so desperate to rule, and remember their rationale was that PTI have ruined the economy, then they should also have been prepared to fix the economy. So far they appear not to be doing that
The argument is simple. They can't let Addict ruin the economy anymore. The accord with IMF has already been negotiated by PTI and then renegaded . IMF will give them the loan and the Arab Countries will also pitch in .They will have to show their 18 months are far better than 3 and half year of IK. Why do you think IK wants election now and hell bend to create instability and chaos ? He thinks that if they are successful and stay for another year, he will be end up losing all. The more chaos and instability it is there, the more Capital will fled and the financial institutions will be reluctant to offer assistance.
Hindsight is always 20/20, but PDM could have just let PTI govt finish it's tenure and taken on the incumbency baggage, and that would have been a difficult position for PTI, instead they gave them a "get out of jail free" card and increased IK's popularity.

It was the better way. But then we might had a default country. IK can't and could not get the financial help the country requires. Even now if he wins the election , he wouldn't get any loan from any country and won't have any reserve left to deal with the situation.
I agree elections has its own dynamics, but I also always say "a week is a long time in politics" so anything can happened.
Lets see how the election will be run.... No matter what , I am in favor of free ,fair and transparent election. And let the people decide at the time . They will either be rewarded or punished for their own decision.