American Spy From Iraq Opens Up

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Just watch the first 10 minutes if you can't watch the whole thing and you will see what deadly games Iran in playing in the region. Right now all our attention is diverted towards Afghanistan but we mustn't forget about the other snake hiding in the grass also.

Last edited by a moderator:

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This guy doesn't know that Iran and US are deep partner. The world see them as enemies but it's inverse. Everything US did in last 22 years in middle east benefitted to Iran. US and Iran destroyed entire region with the calculated moves.
Poor peoples paid huge price.
I agree iran plus usa and israel to destroy and control middle east, a fraud drama for 30 years in making. they deserve it as I wish they were united and followed allahs path of being beautiful human beings.

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
This guy doesn't know that Iran and US are deep partner. The world see them as enemies but it's inverse. Everything US did in last 22 years in middle east benefitted to Iran. US and Iran destroyed entire region with the calculated moves.

I agree iran plus usa and israel to destroy and control middle east, a fraud drama for 30 years in making. they deserve it as I wish they were united and followed allahs path of being beautiful human beings.
Agree 100% . In fact Zionists and Rawafid are all one and united. Even one of the reasons why Afghanistan was attacked was that that Taliban regime was completely against Rawafid.

Plato

Citizen
These comments and assumptions could be your wishes but far from reality. The video is obviously a propaganda piece and far fetched interpretations of the state of affairs in the region. You cannot smokescreen the fact that for decades Iran is under strict sanctions whereas Arab states are in bed with zionists yet we are to believe that the opposite is true. US has cocked up in Iraq and Afghanistan after trying their best. Iranians are a clever nation and why wouldn't they use the situation to their national interest? Every nation would do the same and are doing so.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
These comments and assumptions could be your wishes but far from reality. The video is obviously a propaganda piece and far fetched interpretations of the state of affairs in the region. You cannot smokescreen the fact that for decades Iran is under strict sanctions whereas Arab states are in bed with zionists yet we are to believe that the opposite is true. US has cocked up in Iraq and Afghanistan after trying their best. Iranians are a clever nation and why wouldn't they use the situation to their national interest? Every nation would do the same and are doing so.
So you see it as perfectly alright that Iran is or almost has literally taken over Iraq and controls its govt. Not to mention it is meddling in almost every country's affair in the region including Pakistan in order to spread its violent sectarian ideology?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Truthstands

abdlsy

IMIKasbati

Totally agree with your comments. ?
I disagree, you folk forget that before khomeni, the west had the perfect puppet poodle in power in Iran in the shape of the Shah and he was installed after the west screwed around in the Iranian election to replace the pro Iranian Mohd Mossadegh

The Iranian mullahcracy is too stupid to be a part of such a complex conspiracy. It is its own stupidity, propaganda and rhetoric that actually serves US interests. They really don't need to do much.

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
I disagree, you folk forget that before khomeni, the west had the perfect puppet poodle in power in Iran in the shape of the Shah and he was installed after the west screwed around in the Iranian election to replace the pro Iranian Mohd Mossadegh

The Iranian mullahcracy is too stupid to be a part of such a complex conspiracy. It is its own stupidity, propaganda and rhetoric that actually serves US interests. They really don't need to do much.
Delusion, I'm afraid to say.

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
Believing in a fantastical conspiracy theory for which there is absolutely no evidence for and which past and current events totally negate.

That my friend is delusion.
Closing eyes, ignoring ground realities doesn't change the facts. in fact Iran is partner in crime with US in the region. Where Khamini refuge before coming back to Iran? These fact are difficult for the regime to accept unfortunately.

Plato

Citizen
So you see it as perfectly alright that Iran is or almost has literally taken over Iraq and controls its govt. Not to mention it is meddling in almost every country's affair in the region including Pakistan in order to spread its violent sectarian ideology?
That's an oversimplification of reality. Iran indeed has some influence over Iraq due to their religious commonalities. It's meddling in the affairs of others as much as others are meddling. For example, see how much Saudia does in Pakistan through funding and controlling some religious parties. In Syria, Iran is involved in protecting the Syrian regime just as much US, Israel, Saudia, etc are involved in toppling the current Syrian government as they don't play ball with their foreign policy. What I'm trying to say is that your vision is a little myopic. After the Iranian revolution, there is a concerted effort by the Arab states and U, Israel to destabilise Iran, with encirclement of Iran, all around with US bases. Hence, it is only natural that they would counter balance such pressure and design by spreading their sphere of influence. I am just being an objective observer here and do not support Iran or Saudia. Call a spade a spade. It's the reality of foreign policy of every country in the World. What you're trying to do is in judiciously scapegoating Iran. That's my point. Everyone is at it. Unfortunately. According to former Malaysian foreign minister, I think, Saudi had spend 200BN dollars since the seventies to push their literalist wahabj ideology around the Muslim world. This sectarian strife that you find in Pakistan, for example, is a direct gift of Saudi Arabia. US has created Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan etc to what it now due to their erroneous foreign policy. Small countries then react. If we were to issue a verdict of guilty then it's everyone and Iran is no angel in all this.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
That's an oversimplification of reality. Iran indeed has some influence over Iraq due to their religious commonalities. It's meddling in the affairs of others as much as others are meddling. For example, see how much Saudia does in Pakistan through funding and controlling some religious parties. In Syria, Iran is involved in protecting the Syrian regime just as much US, Israel, Saudia, etc are involved in toppling the current Syrian government as they don't play ball with their foreign policy. What I'm trying to say is that your vision is a little myopic. After the Iranian revolution, there is a concerted effort by the Arab states and U, Israel to destabilise Iran, with encirclement of Iran, all around with US bases. Hence, it is only natural that they would counter balance such pressure and design by spreading their sphere of influence. I am just being an objective observer here and do not support Iran or Saudia. Call a spade a spade. It's the reality of foreign policy of every country in the World. What you're trying to do is in judiciously scapegoating Iran. That's my point. Everyone is at it. Unfortunately. According to former Malaysian foreign minister, I think, Saudi had spend 200BN dollars since the seventies to push their literalist wahabj ideology around the Muslim world. This sectarian strife that you find in Pakistan, for example, is a direct gift of Saudi Arabia. US has created Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan etc to what it now due to their erroneous foreign policy. Small countries then react. If we were to issue a verdict of guilty then it's everyone and Iran is no angel in all this.
What you have said about Saudi is 100% correct but here is just amounts to whataboutery. We are not discussing Saudia we are discussing Iran. Saying Iran has some influence in Iraq is disingenuous. When Iran is literally selecting and hand picking its govt, runs the military, has large number of militia in its control causing havoc all over the country. It practically controls the country. And Qasim Solemani was its defacto leader.

After the Iranian revolution, there is a concerted effort by the Arab states and U, Israel to destabilise Iran
Why? Because Khomeni was an ass and it was him/iran first that wanted to spread its poisonous ideology by any means and take over the region. Its final aim till today is to take over Mecca and Medina and have it under their 12ver Shia control. Not defending Saudia here but what it did was a reaction to what Iran was trying to do.

Plato

Citizen
What you have said about Saudi is 100% correct but here is just amounts to whataboutery. We are not discussing Saudia we are discussing Iran. Saying Iran has some influence in Iraq is disingenuous. When Iran is literally selecting and hand picking its govt, runs the military, has large number of militia in its control causing havoc all over the country. It practically controls the country. And Qasim Solemani was its defacto leader.

Why? Because Khomeni was an ass and it was him/iran first that wanted to spread its poisonous ideology by any means and take over the region. Its final aim till today is to take over Mecca and Medina and have it under their 12ver Shia control. Not defending Saudia here but what it did was a reaction to what Iran was trying to do.
Your entire post is littered with assumptions. When emotional argument based on your own wishes or probably somekind grievances then the argument is over. Iran is a victim for decades. There are 45 American bases encircling Iran, from 1979 the West and Israel are against Iran, this is a fact. How would you deal with this threat if you were an Iranian defence minister? You'd have counter strategy and that's what they have and you're just settling your own score rather than being objective.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Your entire post is littered with assumptions. When emotional argument based on your own wishes or probably somekind grievances then the argument is over. Iran is a victim for decades. There are 45 American bases encircling Iran, from 1979 the West and Israel are against Iran, this is a fact. How would you deal with this threat if you were an Iranian defence minister? You'd have counter strategy and that's what they have and you're just settling your own score rather than being objective.
Bro don't school me in middle eastern politics. I grew up in the middle east and witnessed all of this first hand and not through second hand sources decades later,. The west did not just overnight turn against Iran, specially when the last ruler was it's poodle and Iran was its closet ally in the region even more so than Israel I would say during Shahs reign.

One of the first things that tyre head idiot Khomeni did after coming into power was attack the US embassy and take 50 plus American diplomats as hostages. Thus setting the tone for the future mullahcractic state of Iran. First blood against the west was drawn by them.

Then it went on to start fingering Lebanon, Israel, Saudi, Bahrain, UAE and pretty much everyone in the region, then literally the entire world. Iran started acting like the fool, the arabs saw this and its growing militant shia influence growing in the region and all the proxy wars and bases was in response to that.

You think Iran learned from all of this. tough sanctions, surrounded by all sides, oh hell no, it went and started fingering the shia factions in Yemen against saudia. And Saudi sharing its biggest border with yemen and not wanting to have Iran controlled yemen on its border went to war with them.

Who launched the drone attack on oil tanker just a few days back? Who keeps on supply the houthi militia in Yemen. who trains and supplies Hezbollah in Lebanon and Israel. Imagine if it was given free reign to do whatever it wants!

Irans only aim is to spead its poisonous shia doctrine across the Muslim world with it being the leader. Historally they still haven't gotten over that their once great Persian empire was defeated and taken over by Arab and they are still looking to regain that glory of the past.

Plato

Citizen
Bro don't school me in middle eastern politics. I grew up in the middle east and witnessed all of this first hand and not through second hand sources decades later,. The west did not just overnight turn against Iran, specially when the last ruler was it's poodle and Iran was its closet ally in the region even more so than Israel I would say during Shahs reign.

One of the first things that tyre head idiot Khomeni did after coming into power was attack the US embassy and take 50 plus American diplomats as hostages. Thus setting the tone for the future mullahcractic state of Iran. First blood against the west was drawn by them.

Then it went on to start fingering Lebanon, Israel, Saudi, Bahrain, UAE and pretty much everyone in the region, then literally the entire world. Iran started acting like the fool, the arabs saw this and its growing militant shia influence growing in the region and all the proxy wars and bases was in response to that.

You think Iran learned from all of this. tough sanctions, surrounded by all sides, oh hell no, it went and started fingering the shia factions in Yemen against saudia. And Saudi sharing its biggest border with yemen and not wanting to have Iran controlled yemen on its border went to war with them.

Who launched the drone attack on oil tanker just a few days back? Who keeps on supply the houthi militia in Yemen. who trains and supplies Hezbollah in Lebanon and Israel. Imagine if it was given free reign to do whatever it wants!

Irans only aim is to spead its poisonous shia doctrine across the Muslim world with it being the leader. Historally they still haven't gotten over that their once great Persian empire was defeated and taken over by Arab and they are still looking to regain that glory of the past.
I rest my case, this sounds more like a grievance based, sectarian inspired emotional venting of your grudge rather than a reasoned argument. Take care bro, khuda Hafiz.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I rest my case, this sounds more like a grievance based, sectarian inspired emotional venting of your grudge rather than a reasoned argument. Take care bro, khuda Hafiz.
200w.gif