Ayaz Sadiq was probably talking about Nachiketa rather than Abhinandan!!!

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Regardless of Political Affiliation, who would have wet his pants due to Indian Pressure???
Nawaz Sharif or Imran Khan???

Kargil War
During the Kargil War, Nachiketa was a Flight Lieutenant and a Mikoyan MiG-27 pilot from No. 9 Squadron IAF (Wolfpack) who took part in a strike in the Batalik Sector on 26 May 1999.[5] Armed with 80mm rockets and the aircraft's 30mm cannon, Nachiketa attacked an enemy position. During the operation, the aircraft's engine suffered a flame out. Attempts to re-light the engine failed and Nachiketa was forced to eject.

After ejecting, Nachiketa evaded immediate capture but after two to three hours, a Pakistani army patrol captured him.[6] Nachiketa continued to fire his service pistol till he ran out of bullets and was arrested. He was taken to a prison in Rawalpindi where he was beaten up by Pakistani soldiers until a senior officer intervened. Speaking to NDTV in 2016, Nachiketa said, "The jawans who had captured me were trying to manhandle me and maybe trying to kill me because, for them, I was just an enemy pilot who had fired on their locations from the air... Fortunately, the officer who came was very mature. He realised the situation that I am now a captive and now I need not be handled that way. So he was able to control them, which was a big effort because they were very aggressive at that stage."[7]

Life as a prisoner
Nachiketa remained in the custody of Pakistani forces for eight days.[8] He was first taken to an undisclosed location in the Batalik. After a two-hour wait, he was taken by helicopter to Skardu.

He was interrogated by the Director of Operations of the Pakistan Air Force, Group Captain Kaiser Tufail. This interrogation was called "very civil" by Tufail, who said it was a casual talk between two officers rather than the captor and a POW. Tufail said his mandate was to inquire the circumstances of the ejection and the mission.[9]

immii

Senator (1k+ posts)
خان کا مسئلہ یہ ہے کہ اس ان ایک ہی وقت میں سارے دشمنوں کو للکار دیا ہے۔پاکستان دشمن اور اسلام دشمن اب خان کو ہٹانا چاہتے ہیں۔لیکن ہم اپنے کپتان کے ساتھ کھڑے ہیں۔ایک وہی اکیلا ہے جو اسلام اور پاکستان کی جنگ لڑ رہا ہے

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
خان کا مسئلہ یہ ہے کہ اس ان ایک ہی وقت میں سارے دشمنوں کو للکار دیا ہے۔پاکستان دشمن اور اسلام دشمن اب خان کو ہٹانا چاہتے ہیں۔لیکن ہم اپنے کپتان کے ساتھ کھڑے ہیں۔ایک وہی اکیلا ہے جو اسلام اور پاکستان کی جنگ لڑ رہا ہے

خان کا مسلہ یہ ہے کہ وہ کوئی کام غیر قانونی نہیں کرنا چاہتا
ان غرداروں کے مقدمات عدالتوں میں ہیں ان سب کو سزا ملے گی مگر صرف عدالتوں سے.

Pakcola

Senator (1k+ posts)
اب کس چیز کا انتظار ہے اتنی باتے کوئی مہاجر یا بلوچ کرتا تو اسکو سیدھا کر دیا ہوتا پنجابی ہے اس وجہ سے ڈھیل مل رہی ہے کیا ؟