Baroness Warsi statement against Pakistanis Virendra Sharma MP's condemnation

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
keep on doing....

These Asians fight together....

Criminals r criminals and they r in jail.....

What the problem is with u....

imyrathore

MPA (400+ posts)
[MENTION=23769]Machar[/MENTION]

Bud i have a lot of respect and regard for u but to be honest i have to say Warsi is right on this one. I live and work in the UK and have seen how SOME OF OUR (NOT ALL JUST A FEW) young lads operate and behave. Basically they have a license from ther parents to do whatever they want without question and when the screw up they then take em back to Pak to get them married as that is the solution to everything. If u look at the education levels compared to the local community, indian or chinese we are bottom of the pile, then u have to look at the prison population and we exceed our percentage in the population.

its not nice but our so called local leadership has been trying to sweep this issue under the carpet and in the past the local government and police have also tried to address the issues without it becoming a major media story. However times have changed and this isn't going to happen no more, cases wont be swept under the carpet and women and girls are being encouraged to report issues. So every issue and transgression is going to be all over the news.

What these animals have been doing with white girls is bad but its not like they arent doing the same with Pak girls. U go to any school in Bradford and you will see lads in ther 20/30s trying ther chances with young (under 16) girls. Read the T&A in Bradford and you will find at least two stories where muslim pak guys have abused ther own. Not nice but its the truth.

Machar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
@Machar

Bud i have a lot of respect and regard for u but to be honest i have to say Warsi is right on this one. I live and work in the UK and have seen how SOME OF OUR (NOT ALL JUST A FEW) young lads operate and behave. Basically they have a license from ther parents to do whatever they want without question and when the screw up they then take em back to Pak to get them married as that is the solution to everything. If u look at the education levels compared to the local community, indian or chinese we are bottom of the pile, then u have to look at the prison population and we exceed our percentage in the population.

its not nice but our so called local leadership has been trying to sweep this issue under the carpet and in the past the local government and police have also tried to address the issues without it becoming a major media story. However times have changed and this isn't going to happen no more, cases wont be swept under the carpet and women and girls are being encouraged to report issues. So every issue and transgression is going to be all over the news.

What these animals have been doing with white girls is bad but its not like they arent doing the same with Pak girls. U go to any school in Bradford and you will see lads in ther 20/30s trying ther chances with young (under 16) girls. Read the T&A in Bradford and you will find at least two stories where muslim pak guys have abused ther own. Not nice but its the truth.

Ok ..... bro ... :biggthumpup:

Unicorn

Banned
Re: Baroness Warsi statement against Pakistanis Bashir Chaudhry MBE's condemnation

What did she say??

Hard-Turth

Banned
Re: Baroness Warsi statement against Pakistanis Bashir Chaudhry MBE's condemnation

I don't want to tell you about her past............but i will say

"I know what you did last summer"..................

omar786

Banned

Lady Warsi, the Conservative Party co-chairman, told the London Evening Standard: "There is a small minority of Pakistani men who believe that white girls are fair game."And we have to be prepared to say that. You can only start solving a problem if you acknowledge it first."This small minority who see women as second-class citizens, and white women probably as third-class citizens, are to be spoken out against."

omar786

Banned

What did she say??
Lady Warsi, the Conservative Party co-chairman, told the London Evening Standard: "There is a small minority of Pakistani men who believe that white girls are fair game."And we have to be prepared to say that. You can only start solving a problem if you acknowledge it first."This small minority who see women as second-class citizens, and white women probably as third-class citizens, are to be spoken out against."

Unicorn

Banned

I don't want to tell you about her past............but i will say

"I know what you did last summer"..................

O please tell me the suspense is killing me I am begging you:d6c:

omar786

Banned

O please tell me the suspense is killing me I am begging you:d6c:

Unicorn

Banned

She was referring to a small minority not community as a whole I don't understand what is the big deal. It is different if she labels the whole community.

<ChOuDhArY>

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I don't understand the importance of this issue ?? even heard these names first time.

Shero

Banned
Re: Pakistani condemns Baroness Warsi statement against Pakistanis

why becoz she told truth? yeah london mai rahnay walay taxi driver, safai karnay walay, restaurant owners ki souch yahi hai

imyrathore

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Pakistani condemns Baroness Warsi statement against Pakistanis

why becoz she told truth? yeah london mai rahnay walay taxi driver, safai karnay walay, restaurant owners ki souch yahi hai
For once i have to agree with u to an extent. U have a point that some (NOT ALL) men of pak origin have this sort of view point. The issue is that are so called community and religious leaders in the uk are built from the same DNA as the likes of Nawaz n Zardari and have no idea how to address these type of issues and try to sweep them under the carpet or close ther eyes and stick ther fingers in the ears hoping that it all goes away. Unfortunately in the past this might have been the case because the UK authorities or the media may have tried to tackle these in a more sensitive manner however times have changed and they dont care about stigmatization of a community or any other related issues. PS the other things is that unlike Pak where nawaz n zardari can pass on a lifafas to journalists and adverts to media houses or bury tax claims over here the media and police will get slapped for trying to white wash anything.