CM punjab Mr Buzdar ( Why Media or other Criticising him)?

Complete Sense

Minister (2k+ posts)
We all are having diffrent chracters and faces, some of them are born leader and some of them are trained leader. Some of them work hard and cannot achive their target and some of them achieve target without working hard because of Allah's will.
So,Buzdar was in politics for long time before he was rejected by PMLN and took by PTI. Why Imran wanted Buzdar as a CM punjab, because Imran indirectly slapped PMLN and its puppet and Shabaz Sharif. Buzdar can be on top of all one day, but it will take some times. ( If Allah wants)

I can give you one best example: ZA Bhutto choosed Zia Ul Haq as a Army General because Bhutto thought that Ziu ul Haq is dumb, quite and also mahajir , he can easily control Zia ul haq. ...But Zia ul haq was very shrewd, hanged ZA bhutto and ruled Pakistan for 11 years.

Another example in Cricket, Inzamamul haq was selected by Imran, Javed miandad was aganist of Inzi. But Inzi became one of the best bastman of the world and also became captain of Pakistan team. During all his carrer and until now, Inzamamulhaq cannot speak english language and even he cannot talk in urdu in front of the press. But because of his batting skill he became succesful.

In my opinion, Nawaz Sharif was a dumb man ( Please read history of Nawaz Sharif) Shahbaz Sharif is smarter than NS. But NS became 3 times PM of Pakistan. If you see in any interview, NS always said, He does not know any thing but he was the PM of Pakistan...How funny it is.

So my dear, Media,Politician,People shouting aganist are all politics. :)

shafali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Not everyone has charisma like Imran Khan. Usman Buzdar can make up for lack of charisma by delivering in Punjab.

intekhab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am tired of these potiaans comparing everything with damm cricket....no other examples...waseem ,inzi, miandad....what the heck ...get out of this cricket mentality.....and do something .

Complete Sense

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am tired of these potiaans comparing everything with damm cricket....no other examples...waseem ,inzi, miandad....what the heck ...get out of this cricket mentality.....and do something .
Your name is also a cricketer name...Intekhab Alam....:):D:p... Please read my full article and than response. Thanks

Last edited: