&
I was doing research on the Islamic banking system someone suggested about him

I was surprised to know that he is saying that
why you deposit money in the bank
you should donate them

hahhaha

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
A challenging thread for all who think they know deen of islam properly see HERE.

Last edited:

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
A question for you. Where can we find the Deen of Islam?

No where in reality at the moment dear wake up pak. To establish a proper islamic kingdom in the kingdom of God we humans must take it as a mission only then there can come about a proper kingdom of God in this world.

To do so we individuals first need to properly understand the quranic message as it ought be understood and then we need to educate others and once that is done only then people can come together to become an ummah and once the ummah expands it can bring about the kingdom that is properly based upon guidance of God. This is what actual deen of islam is all about. It has nothing at all to do with mullaans five pillars of islam ie namaaz roza etc etc. These five pillar means something totally different from what mullaans make of them.

There are many problems with namaaz idea about which people are ignorant. They need to come up with solid reasons as to why they pray to God when God has already told them his plan and purpose and the way they can fulfil that purpose by using things God has already provided them. This is why there is no reason for mankind to pray to God for anything at all.

In the quran we are told jews used to laugh at God of muslims because that God was asking for things from people for people instead of giving them things himself directly. This is how stupid jews were and so are all people who don't understand this concept of deen of islam.

Islam is all about people organising and regulating themselves according to guidance of God for fulfilling their needs by using God provided things properly to ensure well being of all. This is the reason for becoming an ummah or a proper human community. Keep an eye HERE. It is most important of my threads. It is for answering all important questions of religious and secular minded people.

regards and all the best.