Enough of Politics. PTI,PPP and PMLN get Pakistan vaccinated asap.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
We are all Pakistanis and lets not divide ourselves into these political groups. Pakistan needs to get vaccinated on war footings. PTI should set aside a chunk of money and buy vaccines. If we can pay for the useless PTV surcharge in our bills we can also pay for Pakistan to get vaccines through some sort of similar surcharge . Administering 200,000 doses per day is not enough- For a country like ours we should be administering at least 500,000 doses and above. Vaccine centres should work 24/7. Take help from the army if needed. Smart lock down, cute lockdown etc are not enough. Get everyone vaccinated and open up. Enough of PTI yeh, PPP who, PMLN waisay. Unite and kindly vaccinate Pakistan.

P.S Those people who have mulazims at their place kindly register them at 1166 and send them to any centre. Their lives are as precious as yours or perhaps more because many family members are dependent on them. Jazakallah.

Khallas

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bahi yeh Pakistani qoom hai, pehli baat to yeh log Corona Virus ko hi nahin mantay.

Dosri baat yeh vaccine ko lagwana yahoodi sazish samjhtay hain jis say apk jism main ek chip dal de jaye ga baqool HaqeeqatTV.

koi kehta hay vaccine lagwa le to aurat ka kabhi bacha nahin ho ga

dosra kehta hay vaccine lagwa le to mard ka bulb fuse ho jaye ga.

kayawish

Bahi yeh Pakistani qoom hai, pehli baat to yeh log Corona Virus ko hi nahin mantay.

Dosri baat yeh vaccine ko lagwana yahoodi sazish samjhtay hain jis say apk jism main ek chip dal de jaye ga baqool HaqeeqatTV.

what about that nobel winner french who said that all thoise who were vaccinated will die within 2 years ?? i am in Germany and too scared to get a vaccine :( i think i will wait till september-october.But my whole family in Pakistan got vaccinated only i am left.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)

Army should go from home to home, use technology and nadra data base and get everyone vaccinated. Youtubers and news channels anchors should urge the nation to get vaccinated, a percentage of their salaries should be deducted like 1 percent and be thrown into the vaccine procurement pool . IK should run a marathon telethon & raise money. Vaccine lagao, Pakistan bachao. Introduce text messages for vaccinated ppl. And do spot checks, without an sms confirmation don't entertain ppl at school, hospitals, markets etc stop entry into cities, don't let unvaccinated people travel in transport eventually they would have no option but to drag their asses to a vaccination centre. Politicians from PTI should set an example and donate half one months salary to vaccination program, the rest like PPP and PMLN should do the same. That is awam ki khidmat, not hollow slogans and speeches and talk shows.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
what about that nobel winner french who said that all thoise who were vaccinated will die within 2 years ?? i am in Germany and too scared to get a vaccine :( i think i will wait till september-october.But my whole family in Pakistan got vaccinated only i am left.
Don't buy into propaganda and get vaccinated. May Allah SWT keep you and your family safe. And that frenchie is against any sort of vaccination even TB, MMR etc but we still get those

kayawish

Don't buy into propaganda and get vaccinated. May Allah SWT keep you and your family safe. And that frenchie is against any sort of vaccination even TB, MMR etc but we still get those
alta pa denmark ao norway kem kassan mad shawee dee .. because of that UK vaccine.what is the name zentra or something.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Whole world is doing nothing but conspiring against Pakistan because they know we are the best Muslims. If Pakistani were not Muslim no one in world can protect Islam. We do protect Islam by destroying properties owned by fellow Muslims and public ones.
We have best Army of the world. We have best secret agency ISI. We have best scientists in whole world. Yes we know data doesn't support our claims but it doesn't mean our claims are false rather enemies of Pakistan forged data.

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Aap ke baashan ka shukriyaa. PTI Govt already vaccinating nearly 200,000 people a day. PPP aur Noon black mein he baichein ge vaccine ?

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)
tbggici7dba51.jpg