Enough with Tabdeeli, will vote for Zardari to bring down inflation!!!

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This zardari kutta khandaan who can kill Benazir bhutto for leadership just imagine what will this Bilawal kutta will do to Pakistan
Inflation during Zardari ???
729AFD6F-932A-414B-BDCA-E042CDE8F962.png

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
Looks like Islamabad.

Previously Patwarris didn't need to pay tax- but had no issues spending millions on their children weddings. Now KHAN has them crying by enforcement of strict tax collection. Unfortunately they are NOT HAPPY and reacting by blaming KHAN. Ironic to say the least as paying tax is a civic duty.

On the other hand, these Patwarri are happy to pay all expenses and more when they migrate overseas. They have hoarded so much that are even rich by destination country criteria!!!

Last edited:

Okara

I want PTI federal government give me everything free even if its responsibility of provincial government. Also PTI government should not charge me any Tax and above all must not take loan instead must had returned all the loans taken by all previous governments.
PTI should make all projects built by PMLN , PPP or Musharraf without giving any subsidy.

Awan S

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I want PTI federal government give me everything free even if its responsibility of provincial government. Also PTI government should not charge me any Tax and above all must not take loan instead must had returned all the loans taken by all previous governments.
PTI should make all projects built by PMLN , PPP or Musharraf without giving any subsidy.
PTI government has charged more direct taxes than anyone else before. PTI government has historical high electricity/petrol/gas prices to get maximum indirect tax. PTI government had the record internal & external taxes. If they are not giving any subsidy and not building any project; where the hell this all money going? How previous government afforded giving subsidy to bring prices to 4%, less direct & indirect taxes and less internal & external loans?

Okara

PTI government has charged more direct taxes than anyone else before. PTI government has historical high electricity/petrol/gas prices to get maximum indirect tax. PTI government had the record internal & external taxes. If they are not giving any subsidy and not building any project; where the hell this all money going? How previous government afforded giving subsidy to bring prices to 4%, less direct & indirect taxes and less internal & external loans?
Are u willing to pay the contracted price of PMLN/PPP and not based on ur consumption but capacity?
Trust me price will not change for u if u willing to pay in USD as our contracts are in USD

arifkarim

Due to artificial overvalued exchange rate
D398E6B3-7B07-4484-B654-DB0C650B981D.png

As soon real effective exchange rate came back to normal (around 100), artificially low dollar price went up exposing to public fake gdp growth and economic development of your Pmln govt
531BFDEB-2CA0-4308-9918-A17341F494F6.jpeg

arifkarim

Are u willing to pay the contracted price of PMLN/PPP and not based on ur consumption but capacity?
Trust me price will not change for u if u willing to pay in USD as our contracts are in USD
Bill with zero consumption
CC0CEA59-F4B3-462B-88F4-AB358B7E78AB.jpeg

This is what Pakistanis are paying now for fuel adjustment costs that will keep going up as new PMLN govt signed power plants come online
5565EBD0-F84B-4A2D-8910-A20C75B2F519.png
0A60B3C8-A7E8-434A-8843-A4182DF5EC49.jpeg
DDBDBEFC-5C39-4E38-976B-27795A0CF863.jpeg

Awan S

Okara

Bill with zero consumption
View attachment 4395
This is what Pakistanis are paying now for fuel adjustment costs that will keep going up as new PMLN govt signed power plants come online
View attachment 4396View attachment 4397View attachment 4398
Awan S
Why is Pakistan not exporting excess electricity to other countries or planets such as Mars? Keep in mind no country on earth will be able to afford our most purest and thus expensive electricity.
Like in our city we are paying in Pak Rs equivalent Rs 9 to Rs 11.7 per KWH. This means the distribution companies are buying electricity at much cheaper rate in bulk from producers.

arifkarim

Why is Pakistan not exporting excess electricity to other countries or planets such as Mars? Keep in mind no country on earth will be able to afford our most purest and thus expensive electricity.
Like in our city we are paying in Pak Rs equivalent Rs 9 to Rs 11.7 per KWH. This means the distribution companies are buying electricity at much cheaper rate in bulk from producers.
Exactly. Unaffordability is the hallmark of PMLN experienced team. They come in power, set artificially low exchange rate, wreck the exports, allow import boom and construction, drain foreign exchange reserves. And voila country is screwed for the next govt.
4DFC401C-E576-42D1-AE32-1415CE9AAA88.png
E088AF62-0322-46C5-B439-CA9512F560CF.jpeg

Okara

Exactly. Unaffordability is the hallmark of PMLN experienced team. They come in power, set artificially low exchange rate, wreck the exports, allow import boom and construction, drain foreign exchange reserves. And voila country is screwed for the next govt. View attachment 4399View attachment 4400
This is why giving and bribe mean Jahanam.
What will be the Max bribe Shareefs/Zardaris/Generals took? In my views not beyond USD 2-3B but Pakistan has to pay it in 100s of billions over a long period of time.

aneeskhan

images

images

images
The best of the best team Pakistan ever produced for best of economy Pakistan had, now a dream we will never have if they employ seven generations of Paindooooos n Maroos.
Pakistan Paindabad

aneeskhan

A great SBP
A great FBR
A high ranking Finance Mininistry
World was seeing like that
Pakistani economy n currencies were the most credible of the region.
Pakistan was emerging as 11th most developing nation now not even 111.

Resilient

Minister (2k+ posts)
Inflation during Zardari ???View attachment 4389

مہنگائی کی شرح زرداری کے زمانے میں عمران خان کے دور سے زیادہ تھی مگر زرداری نے لوگوں کی تنخواہ میں اسی حساب سے اضافہ کیا تھا مگر عمران نے لوگوں کی آمدن میں نہ ہونے کے برابر اضافہ کیا اس طرح لوگوں کی اصل آمدن اس دور میں گھٹ گئی ، اسی لوگوں کی چیخیں کی زیادہ بلند ہیں ، نون لیگ نے لوگوں خالص آمدن میں ٤.٢ فیصد کے حساب اضافہ کیا اسی لئے لوگ نواز شریف کا دور یاد کرتے ہیں