GEO TV and Pakistani Cricket... (I think GEO have hearts for Indian Cricket)

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
remember when GEO TV was beggin everyone to lift ban so that they can show and promote Pakistani Cricket...

all i see is Indian Cricket over there...

Pak vs Zam can be seen on Ten Sports... not... repeat... NOT on GEO(clap)

Jeet keh GEO...

whose side r they with????

titan

MPA (400+ posts)
if today katrina ate apple and that would be in headlines of Pakistani news channels :lol:

Shahrukh Khan changed his hair style this will be a top story at Pakistani news channels :lol: not only for one time they will repeat it for 48 hours or until some people make them phones calls and ****.ed them :lol:

GEO is banned at my channels list [hilar]

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
yara i wounder lets please support remain aside from fights, and secondly paksitani main cricket hoti kahan hai k geo dekhai, offcourse jahan cricket activies zyada hoon gi wahan ke he dekhai jaain gy, yes gar pakistan kaa match hoo raha hoo or woo choor kar geo indian yaa koi or match dekhai tu then its not good

otherwise please God sake leave supports aside from others things , its healthy and possitive activity, let people enjoy cricket and let youngsters spend time watching cricket rather than watching MTV usa, or go out and do one wheeling on motorbikes not only killing themselves but also others.

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
yara i wounder lets please support remain aside from fights, and secondly paksitani main cricket hoti kahan hai k geo dekhai, offcourse jahan cricket activies zyada hoon gi wahan ke he dekhai jaain gy, yes gar pakistan kaa match hoo raha hoo or woo choor kar geo indian yaa koi or match dekhai tu then its not good

otherwise please God sake leave supports aside from others things , its healthy and possitive activity, let people enjoy cricket and let youngsters spend time watching cricket rather than watching MTV usa, or go out and do one wheeling on motorbikes not only killing themselves but also others.

well complaining is not fighting.. I reserve a right to register my complaint and feeling abt a channel who claims to be pakistani yet doesnt act as one..

btw cricket is not shown over it.. hence watever u mentioned ill activities of our youth.. it gonna happen.. all thanx to JEW(GEO)...

jadoon437

Minister (2k+ posts)
i agree those people who hate geo.
geo should be banned.......geo destroyed our economy, culture , religion etc
ITS not geo.... its jew

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)

well complaining is not fighting.. I reserve a right to register my complaint and feeling abt a channel who claims to be pakistani yet doesnt act as one..
btw cricket is not shown over it.. hence watever u mentioned ill activities of our youth.. it gonna happen.. all thanx to JEW(GEO)...

no one keeps the copy rights of pakistani, every pakistani national is a paksitan weather you like them or dislike them, if you dont like them dont watch it. there was time when pakistani cricket team and players were more famous in india than indian players you know why?? we had best quality team and players

since the quality of team and players has gone down plus all those scandles of fixing and stuff even not many pakistanies are intrest to watch them.

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yes i am repeatedly raising this point on different forums...Geo has not aired many cricket series of Pakistan whereas i am sure that they aired almost all indian series even there IPL as well

shame on geo.....thori c sharam bhi ker k geo

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
no one keeps the copy rights of pakistani, every pakistani national is a paksitan weather you like them or dislike them, if you dont like them dont watch it. there was time when pakistani cricket team and players were more famous in india than indian players you know why?? we had best quality team and players

since the quality of team and players has gone down plus all those scandles of fixing and stuff even not many pakistanies are intrest to watch them.

talk abt distracting from the subject...

firstly and lastly, i was complaining abt a hypocrisy of a national sports channel, who claims to be national though.. what good is that claim if that sport channel is not telecasting and promoting pakistani cricket...

Now abt your distraction, i think its only u, who, is not interested in pakistani cricket... there r many who still want to watch pakistani cricket despite their corruption charges... btw wat makes u think that indo cricket players r not involved in any gambling? FYI india is hub of gamblin.. the guru, the industry of gamblin..

Wrestlers are the only noble people who have the courage enough to declare that the sport is all scripted and fixed..