Govt will complete its tenure

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nothing is decided as of yet. If the establishment wouldn't give assurance to the government that early elections will not be demanded soon after the budget, PMLN will probably not continue further.
I am not sure why the opposition once again rely on the establishment. Have not they seen enough of the screw up by them 4 years ago ?

It will be a disaster to bring them back in to the civilian arena and let them play their dirty game once again . I was under the impression that they learnt their lesson quite well in the past .

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
I hope they do stay on for a while longer. I want to see how they deal with fuel prices and the rupee devaluation. They can't get out of it that easily. IK had the plan to trade with Russia but what are these stooges going to do?

Siberite

I hope they do stay on for a while longer. I want to see how they deal with fuel prices and the rupee devaluation. They can't get out of it that easily. IK had the plan to trade with Russia but what are these stooges going to do?
Trade with Russia with what ? Rupee ?

Melanthus

PMLN aka Nangi League can not form the government in Punjab after the SC ruling.Imported beggar will not be able to run the federal government for long.

Siberite

PMLN aka Nangi League can not form the government in Punjab after the SC ruling.Imported beggar will not be able to run the federal government for long.
Okay, so your dumbass Buzz is ready to honk call the Farah Khan Gogi for additional help ?

Meme

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am not sure why the opposition once again rely on the establishment. Have not they seen enough of the screw up by them 4 years ago ?

It will be a disaster to bring them back in to the civilian arena and let them play their dirty game once again . I was under the impression that they learnt their lesson quite well in the past .
I'm not sure if the establishment supported the PDM or not. But it is impossible that Shahbaz Sharif did not receive NOC from the Establishment before the vote of no confidence. After Imran's big rallies over so-called independence chooran, the establishment is under pressure and is not assuring the government that after budget Shahbaz led govt will not be sent packing and elections will be held. Estab is not assuring them, they are not making important financial decisions. Most probably the assemblies will be dissolved. And the caretaker setup will be set up soon.

Shan ALi AK 27

remember my previous comment, when there were rumors about gov resignation?

میری بات لکھ لیں
عوام اور ملک کی خاطر اسمبلیاں غیرت مند لوگ توڑتے ہیں
یہ امپورٹڈ لالچی چور کبھی اسمبلیاں خود نہیں توڑیں گے
انہیں ہمیشہ گھسیٹ کے نکالا گیا ہے اس بار بھی گھسیٹ
کے ہی نکالنا ہو گا

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
As of now, the federal government does not have the required numbers to sustain the government. The president may ask them to take the vote of confidence on a specific date.
To sustain the government, it is required to have at least 172 votes, but, it seems that they only have 169 votes.

Siberite

I'm not sure if the establishment supported the PDM or not. But it is impossible that Shahbaz Sharif did not receive NOC from the Establishment before the vote of no confidence. After Imran's big rallies over so-called independence chooran, the establishment is under pressure and is not assuring the government that after budget Shahbaz led govt will not be sent packing and elections will be held. Estab is not assuring them, they are not making important financial decisions. Most probably the assemblies will be dissolved. And the caretaker setup will be set up soon.
I think it is totally stupid to even get them involved . If they opposition has no public support for their actions , then they should not be forcing the issue and let the people decide. As long as elections are fair and free and transparent , no one should be blamed for the future screwup which I can see from Cocaine Addict. At least they have no one else to blame but themselves . Now, as much as I know about people, they are never wrong , even if they make wrong decision. It is their to make .

ahameed

Ask cocainie why the rupee went from 125 to 189 before start to complain about its fall from 189 to 192
کیونکہ پاکستان کے پاس مزید پچیس ارب ڈالر روپے کو سو پر رکھنے کے لئے نہیں تھے جیسا کہ ڈار ساب کر رہے تھے

کیونکہ جب پی ٹی آئی کو حکومت ملی تھی اس وقت صرف دو تین ہفتوں کی امپورٹس کے پیسے تھے

samisam

زلیل داری ڈاکو جیسے حرامی چور فراڈئے اور کھسرے کے مبینہ ابے نے شہباز شریف کو پوری طرح واڑ کے رکھ دیا۔ خود موجیں اور نواز شریف ُاور اسکی پارٹی کو ل۔۔۔ لگوا دیا
شکریہ زلیلُداری ڈاکو

surfer

Sounds like you're saying Shahbaz was "selected" ?