Heads up - Too much swearing & vulgar language used on the forum

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
لگدا اے گل ود گئی اے۔ کسی نے ایسا کیا کہا کے انتظامیہ کی نیند خراب ہو گئی۔

یا پھر یہ معمول کی نمائشی کاروائی ہے۔

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ibn Umar reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The believer is not in the habit of cursing.

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 2019

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)

Obscenity, Swearing, and Vulgarity​

The origin of obscenity, swearing and vulgarity are a result of an evil soul. The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said: “A believer is not a taunter, curser, obscene or indecent.”

• And he also said: “Beware of obscenity and swearing, because Allah (swt) does not like obscenity and vulgar speech.”
  • And he said: “Entrance to heaven is forbidden on every obscene person.”
  • And he said: “Surely obscenity and vulgarity are not compatible with Islam.”
  • And he said: “Indecent speech and bayaan (betrayal of secrets) are two branches from the branches of hypocrisy and duplicity.” And in a narration it has been mentioned that the word bayaan over here refers to the discovery and expressing of a matter or a secret, whose discovery and expressing is not permissible.
  • And he said: “There exist 4 people who will suffer in hell. And one of them is a man from who’s mouth pus continuously flows, and he is someone who would utter obscenity in the world.”
  • And he said: “Don’t swear at people, that as a result you earn their enmity and hatred.”
  • And he said: “Allah (swt) has made heaven forbidden upon the disgraced and shameless abuser, who does not care about what he says or what is said to him; and if you investigate and inspect him, either he is a result of adultery or from the company of Satan.” [1]
  • And he said: “Allah (swt) hates he who has an obscene tongue and he who is a persistent beggar.”
  • And he said: “Know that wicked is he, from who the slaves of Allah (swt) detest his companionship, as a result of his vulgarity.”
  • And he said: “Abusing a believer is immoral, and fighting with him is disbelief, and eating his meat (due to backbiting) is a sin, and the sanctity of his wealth is like the sanctity of his blood.”
  • And he said: “A person who abuses a believer, is like a person who is on the precipice of destruction.”
  • And he said: “The worse people near Allah (swt) on the day of Judgement are those who were honoured and respected by others, due to the fear of their evil. “
  • Imam Sadiq has said: “One of the signs of Satan’s participation in one’s action, where there is no doubt, is when a person is an abuser, and he does not care about what he says or what is said to him.”
  • And he said: “Obscene language is from misery, and misery is from fire.”
  • And he said: “Anyone, whose tongue people fear, will be in the fire.”
  • And from Imam Kadhim, it has been narrated regarding two men who swore at each other that: “He who started swearing is more unjust and his sin and the sin of his partner (the individual sworn at) is upon him, as long as the oppressed does not exceed.”
source: https://themuslimvibe.com/faith-islam/hitting-swearing-cursing-and-taunting-in-islam

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ہر شخص کو مخالفت کرنے کا حق ہے
مخالفت میں اپنے جذبات کے اظہار کے ہزار طریقے ہیں
ضروری نہيں کہ فحش اور گندےانداز اور الفاظ استعمال کیے جائیں
آپ کی تحریر آپ کی ذھنیت اور خاندانی پس منظر کی عکاسی کرتی ہے
اس فورم پر حالیہ دنوں میں چند ممبران کی جانب سے انتہائی نا مناسب زبان استعمال کی جارہی تھی جسے روکنا اس فورم کے معیار کو برقرار رکھنے کے لئے ضروری تھا

Last edited:

ali-raj

no body is stopping freedom of speech

Just do not use filthy language. That is all we are asking. Do you talk like that in your house? If not, then why should it be tolerable here?

We rather lose traffic than make this place a complete gutter.
Yaar hum PTI walay nahin is tarhan baat kartey ghar mein.
Par kiya kareen patwarion ko gali galooch kar key baat karni ki aadat hai ghar mein bhi. tu hum un ko sirf jawab detay hein. in key naam le le kar jaisay .......

Rambler

AS,

Guys, Please stop swearing and using filthy language on the forum.

Please understand that women and kids also use this forum.

I am instructed to start banning ids and this will start today.

Look forward to your cooperation.

Thanks

Abbasi

Come on now. This forum has existed for a long time and it was so much worse before. You were letting people get away with unimaginary filth. So don't talk about morality. It was all business then and its everything about business now. Since recent developments have created an ebb in traffic business needs dictate such an action. My point is just to stop this hypocrisy and not cloak your business needs in morality.

TheRealKing

MPA (400+ posts)
I know that the banned id is yours and you are the only one protesting.

90% of the traffic on this forum don't participate with comments and only here to read what people are saying. We have strict instructions to implement that. Thanks

JazakAllah Khair, for approving my post. Can you lift my thread posting ban? And explain why am I shadow banned to begin with?

Zainsha

Check this. These filthy people try to become saints themselves. This is about an Aalim sitting on Minbar.

These filthy people start every conversation by using word Youthia as an abuse. What do you expect in return? flowers?

Would they use this word in their own homes?

035F3873-D805-4D9D-912A-8FADE51AB5DA.jpeg

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
AS,

Thanks

Abbasi

sir pls bring the report button

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)

Good Idea but this could —- No it would effect freedom of speech and expression at this crucial times when a flood of anti Imran propaganda is going on everywhere​

And this is not good for your business —— It could give a chance to someone who wants to come and take a start in this business​

My suggestion is to leave this alone until the political dust is settled in Pakistan​

This is a political forum not a fun forum for kids and as for as female members are concern I hope that they are mature enough to handle such language and attitude here on this forum —— Because these are the times when most of us are going through very emotional moments​

This forum is meant to be used for adults not for Kids if it is for kids then I think people will start looking into other mediums where they can express themselves. I hope that you will reconsider your decision Thanks​

how ironic and hypocrite
you want filthiest possible abuse to continue in the name of freedom of speech but you do not tolerate anyone posting in favour of their choice of political party?

disgusted

These are not normal times. If you want to stifle the outbursts of people when under stress something gives and the result is not manageable. It is better to allow these small eruptions in the form of profanities than a violent physical acts.

Sohail Shuja

AS,

Thanks

Abbasi
WS,

ظِلّ سبحانی، جان کی امان پاوٗں تو کچھ عرض کروں، آپکو جہاں سے بھی ’’ہدایات‘‘ آئی ہیں، ان سے یہ تو پوچھ لیں کہ ’’دلّا‘‘ اور ’’رنڈی‘‘ کے الفاظ کیا اب تک گالیوں کی لسٹ میں ہیں یا پھر انھیں شہباز گل کی وضاحت کے بعد اس لِسٹ سے نکال لیا گیا ہے؟

چلیں یہ تو ہوگئی سیاسی پوسٹ، اب فورمی معاملات پر آتے ہیں۔

تھوڑا کھاوٗ، ستھرا کھاوٗ، بہترین پالیسی ہے۔

اور میں دیکھ رہا ہوں کہ پچھلے کچھ عرصے میں ایڈمن کی کچھ جگہوں پر بروقت کاروائیوں کی وجہ سے اس فورم پر حالات پہلے سے کافی بہتر ہوئے ہیں۔

ہم سے بھی جہاں تک ممکن ہوا، تعاوّن کی یقین دہانی کرواتے ہیں۔

Rocky Khurasani

Senator (1k+ posts)
AS,

Thanks

Abbasi
Great initiative Abbassi sahab.
This should be controlled. And arguments should be promoted.

Phoebusrex

Senator (1k+ posts)
Where can we report such posts? I mean if you are serious, then we are all here to support you. Lets have a methodical way to resolve this menace.

fatimakhan

Councller (250+ posts)
AS,

Thanks

Abbasi
Mr. Abbasi you need to find out ISI moles on your network, who declare patriot Pakistanis as Hindu agent when true feelings of nation is presented

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
AS,

Thanks

Abbasi
The majority of them are pmln supporters.