I have started using Windows 8 & i love it. Am I the first in Paksitan or in this forum who is using

sabir1

Senator (1k+ posts)
41nlC7E54hL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

i have started using windows 8
i think its best operating system from Microsoft after windows xp
if you have Microsoft account (Hotmail) you have extra benefits using windows 8
i found it very easy to use
its look is very nice
need very few drivers to be installed

i want to ask ?
is there anyone else who is using windows 8 ?

Last edited by a moderator:

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: yippy.i have started using windows 8 and i love it.am i the first in pak or in this forum who is using win 8 ?

congratulations. for me u r the First user.:)

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: yippy.i have started using windows 8 and i love it.am i the first in pak or in this forum who is using win 8 ?

Assalam o Alaikum,

@ sabir1

How much different it is from window 7?

sabir1

Senator (1k+ posts)

Assalam o Alaikum,

@ sabir1

How much different it is from window 7?

very different. it has a lot much to offer. specially if you are connected with internet

Sedqal

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

[h=2]yippy.i have started using windows 8 and i love it.am i the first in pak or in this forum who is using win 8 ?[/h]

"Microsoft released three pre-release versions: Developer Preview (September 13, 2011), Consumer Preview (February 29, 2012), and Release Preview (May 31, 2012). On August 1, 2012, Windows 8 graduated from the development stage and was released to manufacturing. Windows 8 is scheduled for general availability on October 26, 2012"

Dude Win 8 preview were released nearly a year back. Win 8 RTM was released in August 2012 so there is no question that you are the first Pakistani to use it. Most people still find Win 7 to be a better OS, Win 8 has terrible support for games (something Win 7 excelled in).

Hopefully in two or three months (after updates) a thorough comparison would be possible between Win 7 & win 8.

sabir1

Senator (1k+ posts)

"Microsoft released three pre-release versions: Developer Preview (September 13, 2011), Consumer Preview (February 29, 2012), and Release Preview (May 31, 2012). On August 1, 2012, Windows 8 graduated from the development stage and was released to manufacturing. Windows 8 is scheduled for general availability on October 26, 2012"

Dude Win 8 preview were released nearly a year back. Win 8 RTM was released in August 2012 so there is no question that you are the first Pakistani to use it. Most people still find Win 7 to be a better OS, Win 8 has terrible support for games (something Win 7 excelled in).

Hopefully in two or three months (after updates) a thorough comparison would be possible between Win 7 & win 8.

yes i know this but i am using the windows 8 professional edition and its a legal copy .

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

You are still windows? :)

Sedqal

yes i know this but i am using the windows 8 professional edition and its a legal copy .

legal copy.... legal copy.... legal copy.... legal copy... legal copy..... legal copy... legal copy...

Congratulations man you may be the first person in Asia, forget Pakistan
(bigsmile)

Charsi

Voter (50+ posts)

I had installed the RC version and was seriously disappointed by the fact that it took me 4-5 steps to shut down my machine leave alone other complexities. Downgraded to Windows 7 immediately. Switching between metro and old windows interference is cumbersome.

How did you manage to get a genuine professional copy before official launch which is to be held on 26th Oct?

dipsy.doodle.dandy

Voter (50+ posts)

I am using it since 5, 6 months when their consumer preview comes and now a days using updated release preview from last 1 months.....Good enough to use for personal as well as corporate users....

sabir1

Senator (1k+ posts)

I am using it since 5, 6 months when their consumer preview comes and now a days using updated release preview from last 1 months.....Good enough to use for personal as well as corporate users....

was consumer preview free of cost ?

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)

i donw graded to win7...............dude use it without taking weed,i bet my life you will better with win7:P

Khallas

You mean you bought the original Legal copy :13:

Ok, In 2-3 days, if possible ill upload the Original win8 with till 2018 Licence. till enjoy this ;)

edBCm.jpg

Windows 8 M3 7989 Pre Activated (x64) | 3.60 GB

Genre: Operating System
Year: 2011
Version: Windows 8 M3 build 6.2.7989 x64 EN
Developer: Microsoft/Rasta (DG Win & Soft)
Resolution: 64 bits
Language: English

The classic image of Windows 8 7989 M3, the only difference, he had already been activated.
For those who have problems with activation. Activation can only be guaranteed a clean install, ie out of the BIOS, do not upgrade.
activation of retail

System Requirements:
CPU: 1 GHz or higher on x64
RAM: 1 GB or higher
HDD: 15 GB
VIDEO: DirectX 9 graphics and 128 MB of memory (for the theme Aero)

http://extabit.com/file/2dvlcdetunx3t ( buy the membership, if not than google for extrabit cookies and get the premier account for some hours )

zhohaq

Minister (2k+ posts)

Congratulations on the accomplishment. You have made us all proud.:pakistan-flag-wavin

Is it of any use without a touch screen??

My rule is always skip a version till Microsoft gets it right.

Skipped Windows 3.1, Installed Win 95, Skipped Win 98, installed Win 98 second edition, skipped Windows ME, Installed Windows Xp, Skipped Windows Vista, Installed WIndows 7, so I think I will skip this one....(bigsmile)

Last edited:

sabir1

Senator (1k+ posts)

You mean you bought the original Legal copy :13:

Ok, In 2-3 days, if possible ill upload the Original win8 with till 2018 Licence. till enjoy this ;)

edBCm.jpg

Windows 8 M3 7989 Pre Activated (x64) | 3.60 GB

Genre: Operating System
Year: 2011
Version: Windows 8 M3 build 6.2.7989 x64 EN
Developer: Microsoft/Rasta (DG Win & Soft)
Resolution: 64 bits
Language: English

The classic image of Windows 8 7989 M3, the only difference, he had already been activated.
For those who have problems with activation. Activation can only be guaranteed a clean install, ie out of the BIOS, do not upgrade.
activation of retail

System Requirements:
CPU: 1 GHz or higher on x64
RAM: 1 GB or higher
HDD: 15 GB
VIDEO: DirectX 9 graphics and 128 MB of memory (for the theme Aero)

http://extabit.com/file/2dvlcdetunx3t ( buy the membership, if not than google for extrabit cookies and get the premier account for some hours )
if you do it , it will be a surprise for me. i will wait for you to do this . do tell me

sabir1

Senator (1k+ posts)

Congratulations on the accomplishment. You have made us all proud.:pakistan-flag-wavin

Is it of any use without a touch screen??

My rule is always skip a version till Microsoft gets it right.

Skipped Windows 3.1, Installed Win 95, Skipped Win 98, installed Win 98 second edition, skipped Windows ME, Installed Windows Xp, Skipped Windows Vista, Installed WIndows 7, so I think I will skip this one....(bigsmile)
you are right to some extent . in my case after win xp sp3 this is the one i am going to use and use it for long

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Yippy. I have started using Windows 8 & i love it. Am I the first in Paksitan or in this forum who is using win 8 ?

i have used windows 8 developer version at the start of this year. It was good. But, I am really satisfied with Windows 7.

I also have chance to buy and install legal version windows 8 for 15$ as I recently bought laptop with windows 7. Microsoft offered win 8 for 15$ in Australia to every customer who bought laptop after july with win 7.

Most Humble

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Yippy. I have started using Windows 8 & i love it. Am I the first in Paksitan or in this forum who is using win 8 ?

WOW.."

Aap ko Nishan-e-Haider dena chahiyae.."

Angry Bird

Councller (250+ posts)

iski 20 rupees wali CD kb a rahi ha market main?????