I Studied Buddhism, Sikhism and Hinduism and Decided to Accept Islam

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We are told that Islam will enter every home on earth. Intelligent and impartial people enter Islam. Like other religions Islam is not associated with tradition, culture one is born in or what dead forefathers believed. No ism will ever come close to Islam. It is the only belief where Arab's the original believers have become a minority. Sikhism is an Indian Punjabi religion with almost all believers being from the very community. As almost all Sikh's are Indian Punjabis it is more of a cult then religion. Same with Hinduism as well where as Christians believe God is a white man and all that mumbo jumbo. Islam is the racially, culturally and linguistically the most diverse faith in the world.

Last edited:

There is only 1

شیعہ اور غیر شیعہ فرقوں کے بارے میں بھی پڑھنا چاہیے تھا
ایسی ہزاروں باتیں ہوں گی جن کی وضاحت صرف شیعہ لوگوں کے پاس ہے

Last edited:

Vitamin_C

Christianity is more Diverse than Islam. Islam is mostly focused in North Africa, Middle East and Central Asia. There is a Christian majority country in every continent.

We are told that Islam will enter every home on earth. Intelligent and impartial people enter Islam. Like other religions Islam is not associated with tradition, culture one is born in or what dead forefathers believed. No ism will ever come close to Islam. It is the only belief where Arab's the original believers have become a minority. Sikhism is an Indian Punjabi religion with almost all believers being from the very community. As almost all Sikh's are Indian Punjabis it is more of a cult then religion. Same with Hinduism as well where as Christians believe God is a white man and all that mumbo jumbo. Islam is the racially, culturally and linguistically the most diverse faith in the world.

Imranpak

Christianity is more Diverse than Islam. Islam is mostly focused in North Africa, Middle East and Central Asia. There is a Christian majority country in every continent.

No. Muslim's are much more racially diverse. Another thing is that those called Christians are often not that at all but counted amongst them. Much of Eastern Europe is Muslim as well although Christianity is diverse as well despite it's inconsistencies. In most Christian lands there are Muslim minorities and the other way round. I respect Christianity particular for it's tolerance of other religions, this is something Muslim's can learn from. I can't think of any Christian majority Middle Eastern country.

Imranpak

I cant think of any Muslim majority country in Australia and South America. In Europe its only Kosovo which is tiny.

I didn't say there is a majority Muslim country in every continent rather that Muslim's were the most racially diverse people in the world. Kosovo, Bosnia and Albania are majority Muslim too irrespective of their size. There are hardly any Christian countries in the Pakistan/Afghanistan region and beyond. Lets remember that Christianity has a few centuries advantage over Islam too. Countries like India, China and Russia have massive Muslim populations much larger then many countries.

Vitamin_C

Russia and China has more Christians than they have Muslims. Likewise there are no Muslim majority countries on the Australian and South American continents. In Europe its only 1-3 tiny countries. As I said Islam is mostly dominant in North Africa, Middle East and Central Asia where as Christianity is global and has a majority country on every continent.

Most of the Muslims in those continents are immigrants from North Africa, Middle East and Central/South Asia.

Racially you will find a atleast a minority of adherents of almost every religion in every race. But you wont find as much majorities in every race for each religion. Christianity has more majority countries in more continents than Islam and in more countries over all than Islam.

Table

RegionMuslimsMuslim percentage (%) of total populationPercentage (%) of World Muslim population
Asia1,200,000,00024.3
66.7​
Africa550,000,00047
30.6​
North America3,500,000–7,000,000[305]1.0
0.4​
South America791,0000.2
0.04​
Europe44,138,0006.0
2.7​
Oceania650,0001.6
0.04​
World1,800,000,000[1]24.1
100​

So Basically the highest % of Muslims in any continent is Africa with 47% Muslim followed by Asia with 24.3% Muslims. On rest of the continents Muslims are less than 7%. Hardly a diverse religion by any stretch.

Countries like India, China and Russia have massive Muslim populations much larger then many countries.

Last edited:

Imranpak

Russia and China has more Christians than they have Muslims. Likewise there are no Muslim majority countries on the Australian and South American continents. In Europe its only 1-3 tiny countries. As I said Islam is mostly dominant in North Africa, Middle East and Central Asia where as Christianity is global and has a majority country on every continent.

Most of the Muslims in those continents are immigrants from North Africa, Middle East and Central/South Asia.

Racially you will find a atleast a minority of adherents of almost every religion in every race. But you wont find as much majorities in every race for each religion. Christianity has more majority countries in more continents than Islam and in more countries over all than Islam.

Table

RegionMuslimsMuslim percentage (%) of total populationPercentage (%) of World Muslim population
Asia1,200,000,00024.3
66.7​
Africa550,000,00047
30.6​
North America3,500,000–7,000,000[305]1.0
0.4​
South America791,0000.2
0.04​
Europe44,138,0006.0
2.7​
Oceania650,0001.6
0.04​
World1,800,000,000[1]24.1
100​

So Basically the highest % of Muslims in any continent is Africa with 47% Muslim followed by Asia with 24.3% Muslims. On rest of the continents Muslims are less than 7%. Hardly a diverse religion by any stretch.

Russia is majority Christian anyway where as Chinese are Taoists or something. Once again you not me said there is no continent where there is no Christian country where as I am talking about the diversity of believers. Totally different thing altogether. Where did I say that there are majority Christian countries in the west other then Eastern Europe? Once again Islam is more if not equally global, the vast majority of westerners in countries like the UK are not Christian if you understand what Christianity the belief system is.

Once more Christianity is actually on the decline where as Islam on the increase partly due to Muslim's having a higher growth rate. The other side of the coin is that Christian families no longer want to have kids with their ladies being so career oriented. We have Hispanic, Asian, Black, Chinese, Caucasian and Muslim's from all races today that covers all backgrounds. Seems as if you are jealous for some reason providing meaningless graphs. Are you Hindu by any chance? Once again to burn you even more Christianity is centuries older then Islam. http://www.religiouspopulation.com/World/

Last edited:

Vitamin_C

97.3% of Muslims are only on 2 continent. Rest 2.7% are in the other 5 continents. That's not a diverse religion.

Russia is majority Christian anyway where as Chinese are Taoists or something. Once you not me said there is no continent where there is no Christian country where as I am talking about the diversity of believers. Totally different thing altogether. Where did I say that there are majority Christian countries in the west other then Eastern Europe? Once again Islam is more if not equally global, the vast majority of westerners in countries like the UK are not Christian if you understand what Christianity the belief system is.

Once more Christianity is actually on the decline where as Islam on the increase partly due to Muslim's having a higher growth rate. The other side of the coin is that Christian families no longer want to have kids with their ladies being so career oriented. We have Hispanic, Asian, Black, Chinese, Caucasian and Muslim's from all races today that covers all backgrounds. Seems as if you are jealous for some reason providing meaningless graphs. Are you Hindu by any chance?

Imranpak

97.3% of Muslims are only on 2 continent. Rest 2.7% are in the other 5 continents. That's not a diverse religion.

Yes it does mean diversity! For sure it does! Firstly there is no evidence too what you say secondly the so called 3 percent you are on about are millions of people like Russia and China. I see you ignored my questions for good reason. Also Islam despite being much younger then your Hinduism has almost twice as more believers. Tough one to swallow ehh!!?

Vitamin_C

That's not diversity that's just being focused in 2 continents. Diversity is the opposite of that. The 3% equates to 27 million people divided between 5 continents is nothing. Just Pakistan has 200 million people.

Yes it does mean diversity! For sure it does! Firstly there is no evidence too what you say secondly the so called 3 percent you are on about are millions of people like Russia and China. I see you ignored my questions for good reason. Also Islam despite being much younger then Hinduism has almost twice as more believers.

Imranpak

That's not diversity that's just being focused in 2 continents. Diversity is the opposite of that.

Diversity is millions of followers from all backgrounds. This is exactly what Muslim people are. There are so many places on earth with a minuscule of Christian believers. There are well over 2 billion Muslims now and Islam is much more practised then any religion. In the west churches due to a lack of attendees are being converted to schools, pubs and even masjid's. Only old and lonely people attend Church services anymore where as Christmas is now a totally commercial exercise. http://www.muslimpopulation.com/ Muslim haters have a hard time in accepting it.

Last edited:

Imranpak

Muslim population has been ever increasing through birth rate as well as high rate of conversions. Islam is fastest growing religion and consequently this religion has become now the largest followers on this planet. At this moment Muslim population stands at 2.18 billion which is far greater than currently estimated 1.6 to 1.7 billion whereas Christian Population is 1.98 billion [religiouspopulation.com]. According to some sources Muslim populations in India, China, Nigeria, Tanzania, Ethiopia,Erittria and in some other countries are displayed less than the actual population they have. In many parts like Europe[Cambridge University], North America[CNN], Christian's are getting away from their religious belief, On the contrary among the Muslim Population the faith to their religion is ever increasing[CNN]. Consequently the present so called higher no of Christian population as stated in different sources, practically do not have any significance. It is expected that if present rate of increase of Muslim population continues that by 2030 One out of Three person will be Muslim.

After reading this non Muslims will be burning in rage!! More Burnol please!?

Imranpak

I will however admit that the west is easily much more ahead and successful then Muslim countries, no arguments on this at all. I say the west is successful not Christian countries coz there are hardly any Christian believers left in the west. Most Muslim countries are a complete mess, I am not blaming the west for this at all.

Vitamin_C

Christians do not take religion as seriously as Muslims do. Muslims treat religion as a fact and Christians treat it as a faith, something they chose to believe but do not necessarily think its literally true.

I will however admit that the west is easily much more ahead and successful then Muslim countries, no arguments on this at all. I say the west is successful not Christian countries coz there are hardly any Christian believers left in the west. Most Muslim countries are a complete mess, I am not blaming the west for this at all.

Vitamin_C

Not necessarily. The contribution of Muslims in world economy, science and technology, leadership etc is highly disproportionate to their population. Most of these people as I said, belong to very poor African/Asian countries. Out of 2000 million Muslims only 30 Million live in developed western countries.

After reading this non Muslims will be burning in rage!! More Burnol please!?