I welcome PM Imran Khan's decision to appoint Rameez Raja PCB Chairman.

saqibmkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
images

I wish to congratulate Rameez Raja on his selection as PCB Chairman by Prime Minister, Imran Khan and wish him good luck in his new job.

He is a veteran cricketer with vast experience and knowledge of the international game as well as he is an excellent commentator. He played for Pakistan for 13 years in fifty-seven Test matches scoring 2833 runs with an average of 31.83 and making two centuries. He also played 198 ODIs' scoring 9 centuries and made 5841 runs. He was a member of the Pakistan side that reached the semi-finals of the 1987 World Cup. I have listened to his commentaries many times and found him to be highly knowledgeable regarding technical aspects of the game and his ability to transfer his ideas on how to improve Pakistani cricketers' performance to the highest level.

I am certain that he would be an asset for our national cricket and make an enormous contribution to improving our domestic cricketing structure and in the selection of our players in the national teams purely on merit and not nepotism or favouritism and under the table handouts. In the end, I would ask Mr Raja to cut his long hair short and shave off his silly little beard and look dashing sitting on his new chair.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bubber Shair

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اس تقرری کے فائدے تو ابھی سے دکھای دینے لگ گئے ہیں دوسرے ٹیسٹ میں پاکستانی کرکٹ ٹیم نے نہایت عمدہ پلاننگ کی ہے

@@@O.P

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Will he let Wasim continue the work in doemstic level, grass root levels and in coaching? If he cant then he shouldnt be in that position.

Ramiz was agaisnt IK idea of having less teams and he cant have the structure he wants the old domestic setup!

The other good thing Mani did was made new constitution which take lots of power away from the chairman like in a past so even if he does become he wont be able to change much or one hopes.if he continues on the same path then im all up for him becoming a chairman.

If you dont know the work Wasim is doing or have done then do some research.

Nebula

Minister (2k+ posts)
It's good for his CV and friend in deed. Itna Saal Imran Kii chamcha girii ki hay Kuch tu Mila....enjoy. there are so many post empty. Hopefully all get filled so that country move forward and we get better management in all the organization. Pakistan prosper. And Taliban like to do business with pak instead of directly china so lots of opportunities for Pakistani business men. IT consultant.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
images

I wish to congratulate Rameez Raja on his selection as PCB Chairman by Prime Minister, Imran Khan and wish him good luck in his new job.

He is a veteran cricketer with vast experience and knowledge of the international game as well as he is an excellent commentator. He played for Pakistan for 13 years in fifty-seven Test matches scoring 2833 runs with an average of 31.83 and making two centuries. He also played 198 ODIs' scoring 9 centuries and made 5841 runs. He was a member of the Pakistan side that reached the semi-finals of the 1987 World Cup. I have listened to his commentaries many times and found him to be highly knowledgeable regarding technical aspects of the game and his ability to transfer his ideas on how to improve Pakistani cricketers' performance to the highest level.

I am certain that he would be an asset for our national cricket and make an enormous contribution to improving our domestic cricketing structure and in the selection of our players in the national teams purely on merit and not nepotism or favouritism and under the table handouts. In the end, I would ask Mr Raja to cut his long hair short and shave off his silly little beard and look dashing sitting on his new chair.
Yeah Imran Khan was very worried if Saqib Khan saab would approve of his decision. But now he can sleep without any worry after your stamp of approval

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)
images

Ramiz Raja is Excellent choice, however if he is not given free hand to implement his vision, he will resign very soon.

saqibmkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Ramiz Raja is Excellent choice, however if he is not given free hand to implement his vision, he will resign very soon.
He is a tough gay and should not come under pressure from his amateur colleagues. He must stay in his job to improve the dilapidated infrastructure of Pakistan cricket-set up so that we do not have to depend upon totally unprofessional people like Najam Sethi to take charge of the PCB.

CANSUK

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ramiz Raja was convener of big 3, he pressured and convinced Pakistan to vote, he said that india will play with Pakistan in UAE or Sri Lanka. Pakistan gave vote and as usual india refused.
He’s good in commentary specially when Umer Akmal is playing, e.g what a talent Umer Akmal is, such a talent Umer Akmal is ? Whole nation yet to be waited to witness the talent of Umer Akmal ? Ramiz raja is the only one who knew about Umer Akmal and Akmal brothers.
Big no no to Ramiz Raja,

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اس تقرری کے فائدے تو ابھی سے دکھای دینے لگ گئے ہیں دوسرے ٹیسٹ میں پاکستانی کرکٹ ٹیم نے نہایت عمدہ پلاننگ کی ہے
Its ur greatness but in my views Mian Nawaz Shareef was better choice as a chairman PCB but sadly he is terminally ill and doctors only allowed him to attend marriage ceremony.

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)
I agree with you. Sarfraz, Majid Khan, Zaheer Abbas Could be the better Choice.
At the end I respect khan's decision.
I Disagree:
Sarfaraz Nawaz, Majid Khan, Zaheer Abbas belong to old school cricket, while due to extensive travel and staying current in international cricket commentary, Rameez is up to date of latest brand of cricket and well connected with all international cricket boards. It will definitely help get better schedules for our team.