If you could make a political party, what will it do?

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
First and foremost. Dont say my party will just be like PTI or MQM or PML Nasoor.

I believe that no political party in Pakistan is perfect, there are bad parties and worse parties. But in case you are happy with a particular party completely then dont post here.

What you could do is put down something like PPP without Zardari or MQM without guns or PTI with more than 1 leader etc. in more details if you wish. Please keep it strictly to the party you support instead of critisizing others. This is a inward looking excersice.

Or You could just make a fantasy party with your mission statement.

If i was a politician in Pakistan today I would make this party

Pakistan Voters Union

Function
1) This party will not take part in elections itself, but it will support a party in elections and put its wieght behind it.
2) The party will not have a leader but a group of voters (e.g 25,000 voters) who will decide which party to vote for every elections depending on the manifesto of that party.
3) No long term alliance. Just election to election basis support.
4) Party support will be based on the allignment of the interest of the voters and the willingness and the ability of the party to got through with it if they get the support.
5) Eligibility to become a member is to be a Pakistani and be a voter. No party workers of other parties allowed.

Benefit
1) One forum where independant voters can unite and raise there concern.
2) Because of the wieght of the voters (for instance 50,000 voters across Pakistan) Political parties will look to get thier support
3) Political parties will allign there manifesto with the citizens of the country
4) Post election monitoring. Independant critisism.
5) For the People, By the people.

Current Manifesto
1) Karachi voilence
2) Power crisis
3) Education
4) Depoliticization and independance of NAB
5) Subordination of Pak army and intelligence agency under the parliment.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
"
[h=2]If you could make a political party, what will it do? "[/h]
I would pass a bill granting me a permission to hang up to 200,000 criminals from all walks of life, political, financials, legal or else based on my judgement. Just hang them no question asked.

For example, I would hang ALL office holders (i.e decision makers) of ANP, MQM, PPP in open public. Get rid of them once n for all. Also hang some of judges, 100's of lawyers, specially Babar Awan.

I already a have a party, virtual still tho. Currently building website. Pray and support for it success.

9654b529d968e16a6247b0ac074220ca.jpg

mh.saghir

Minister (2k+ posts)
well, my Party will be 'Pakistan League'

the first thing I will do, I will ask ISI to go after all the ex-politicians and get all what they have looted from this country; and kill some of them based on the decision taken later on.

2nd thing, a new educational system for all.
3rdly, economic measure, a panel of Pakistan's best economists.

in short, I want a regime like of Hazrat Umar Farooq (R.A.)...

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
the first thing I will do, I will ask ISI to go after all the ex-politicians and get all what they have looted from this country;

Thats what ISI does. Get some dirt on the polticians and then make them do thier dirty work later.