azharali

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
44437233.jpg

No doubt about it

From the day the video of 2018 senate elections and bribes being counted
From announcing that the Senate elections would be held early in February
From the Presidental Ordinance to petitioning the Supreme Court
From giving notice that crores were being offered to MPAs and MNAs
was all part of the master plan...........

All of that was the game IK played for what has happened today

Some PTI MPAs and MNAs were used as "bait" to trap PPP and PMLn into doing the incredibly stupid things on video and tape

Which is what we are watching unfold on all channels.

Gillani's Son squirming, Nasar Ali Shah and others being set up and exposed

Zardari's and Nawaz Shariff's game is totally exposed and their credibility stands at ZERO

I have no doubt whatsoever this was the plan all along, videos and audio recordings are being systematically released to the press

Well done PTI and well done PM Imran Khan

Pure Genius

More to follow

Win or Lose the Senate........

IK has won the debate about corruption

Last edited:

Allah rakhi

Voter (50+ posts)
44437233.jpg

No doubt about it

From the Presidental Ordernance to petitioning the Supreme Court
wasall part of the master plan...........

Some PTI MPAs and MNAs were used as "bait" to trap PPP and PMLn into doing the incredibly stupid things on video and tape

Zardaris and Nawaz Shariff's game is totally exposed and their credibility stands at ZERO

I have no doubt whatsoever this was the plan all along, videos and audio recordings are being systematically being released to the press

Pure Genius

More to follow

Very well written

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
44437233.jpg

No doubt about it

From the Presidental Ordernance to petitioning the Supreme Court
wasall part of the master plan...........

Zardaris and Nawaz Shariff's game is totally exposed and their credibility stands at ZERO

I have no doubt whatsoever this was the plan all along, videos and audio recordings are being systematically being released to the press

Pure Genius

More to follow

I posted I think a few weeks backs this presidential order is a win win situation for Pakistan. What these corrupt gutters haven't figured out is the catch 22 traps IK sets for them, on the face of it they look very innocent but delve deeper and these are death blows for them.

What did he do after 2015 elections, they lost no problem, just for the sake of improving the electoral process just audit 4 constituencies, so we can learn for the next time, knowing full well if they are opened up their corruption is exposed if they don't again their corruption is exposed.

IK nah itna bola hai aur nahi hi siasat mein inexperienced, Awein to nahi na from 1 seat party to PM ban gaya

azharali

I posted I think a few weeks backs this presidential order is a win win situation for Pakistan. What these corrupt gutters haven't figured out is the catch 22 traps IK sets for them, on the face of it they look very innocent but delve deeper and these are death blows for them.

What did he do after 2015 elections, they lost no problem, just for the sake of improving the electoral process just audit 4 constituencies, so we can learn for the next time, knowing full well if they are opened up their corruption is exposed if they don't again their corruption is exposed.

IK nah itna bola hai aur nahi hi siasat mein inexperienced, Awein to nahi na from 1 seat party to PM ban gaya
There is perhaps an even greater plan in the background.... Which is to topple this corrupt inept and failed political system from within............. Change the Constitution and make Parliament and the Senate subordinate and secondary to a Powerful and all encompassing Presidency............

With You know who elected to run the Country on a path to prosperity and a bright and rosy future.

Wishful thinking on my part perhaps BUT if it transpires............
The Gillanis Bhuttos Chaudhrys Zardaris Shariffs and Badmasshis will be a part of history.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
There is perhaps an even greater plan in the background.... Which is to topple this corrupt inept and failed political system from within............. Change the Constitution and make Parliament and the Senate subordinate and secondary to a Powerful and all encompassing Presidency............
This is not the greater, plan its the only plan and everyone is very open about it. Whether through a presidential or parliamentry system that is yet to be seen.

With You know who elected to run the Country on a path to prosperity and a bright and rosy future.
Are you talking about the establishment here?

azharali

This is not the greater, plan its the only plan and everyone is very open about it. Whether through a presidential or parliamentry system that is yet to be seen.

Are you talking about the establishment here?
Who Me ??

I would not dare ??

Ratan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
"All is well that ends well"...outstanding game plan by Kaptaan & his team.
Tomorrow, combined oppositions the herd of crooks will have a shock and awe of a lifetime, Inshallah.

jani1

Siasat.pk doesn't have an emoticon to express my opinion about what you just posted. My thoughts exactly. Thanks for the reflection.... That's reassuring...
بے شک اللّٰہ سچ کا ساتھ دیتا ہے۔۔اور سچوں کی مدد فرماتا ہے۔۔
اور وہی سب سے بہتر چال چلنے والا ہے۔۔۔۔

Iconoclast

بے شک اللّٰہ سچ کا ساتھ دیتا ہے۔۔اور سچوں کی مدد فرماتا ہے۔۔
اور وہی سب سے بہتر چال چلنے والا ہے۔۔۔۔
I've said it before and I'll say it again, the universe is on his side and that's the will of Allah.