Imran Khan's Complete Press Conference at Bani Gala Today

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
There are many flaws in Pakistani democracy and one of them is the procedure of senate elections and the other thing is female reserve seats. 90 % of the female who come through reserve seats are incompetent and corrupt. Having said these things,i must say very well done Imran khan and pti for taking actions against the corrupt members of PTI. This is the way forward.

Last edited:

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
By the way Mr Afridi in the back ground looks stupid for chewing gum like a teenager. He is sitting in the serious press conference not playing some cricket match of on the picnic

Last edited:

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

ووٹ کا تقدس۔۔۔
اور فورم کی
مقدس کو بحال کرو۔۔

ویسے اُن ۔20۔ ارکان کا بھی تو حق بنتا ہے کہ۔۔پوچھیں۔۔
کیوں نکالا بھئی۔۔ پیسہ لیا ہے تو تمہیں کیا ہے بھئی۔۔

Last edited:

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Asfand Yar, Nawaz Shareef, Zardari, Fazal were rightly said IK spoiled the show. Its sad day in Pakistan politics where PTI kicked out the MPAs from party taking bribe rather giving them minister ship which is the norm of Pakistan politics.

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I love this man, I can die for him, he is an incredible human being, I have no doubt, he is the only leader who can sort Pakistan out.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
In contrast to NS, he has always played and WON fair and squire...

He succeeded in bringing Neutral Umpires in cricket and is struggling to do the same in politics, which is umpteenth times more difficult!!!

Muskerahat

آج مجھے فخر محسوس ہوتا ہے میں پی ٹی آئی کو سپورٹ کرتی ہوں . عمران خان آپ عظیم لیڈر ہیں ایسا قدم صرف عمران خان ہی اٹھا سکتا تھا . ویل ڈن خان . خان نے یہ کام کر کے ہم سب کا سر فخر سے بلند کر دیا ہے . تیری عظمت کو سلام عمران خان

Muskerahat

جنہوں نے ووٹ بیچا ان کو سخت سے سخت سزا ہونی چاہیے اور حلقے کی عوام ان کو جوتے ماریں

Star Gazer

Well done PTI and more well done IK (clap) :jazak: :rule: :You_Rock_Emoticon::pakistan-flag-wavin:thank: