Judicial Martial Law By the Supreme Court

AbbuJee

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Please do not blame the Army I did what it could from the beginning to the very end ..
What the enemy wants the most is to create divide between the people and its army
I am not against Army. I have my own blood there but I know what happens, how come some of the top brass has properties in west. ( not everyone ) but there are things that one cannot say openly but can raise questions. Which is a right of every citizen.

Just like I want to ask the SC, why it never opened on Sunday to Model Town case which is pending for almost 8 years.

AbbuJee

I respect you more for your service
But politics is a bit more complex than mere stamping the ballots
The Army got Imran Khan the majority by putting TLP in the mix
Most of the seats won in semi rural and rural upper and middle Punjab is due to the PML-N vote split by TLP, other wise PML-N was favorite
I didnt work in isloation, we all saw what happened, I am just mentioning my own experience.

AbbuJee

جو ماڈل ٹاؤن کیس پر انڈے سے چوزے نکانے بیٹھے ہیں ۔۔۔ گارنٹر عرب ملک میں بھاگ کر عیاشی کر رہا ہے ۔۔ پھر کہتے ہیں ان کا احترام کرو؟

ہمارے
ٹیکس کی تنخواہ پر پلنے والے ہم پر ہی رعب جھاڑتے ہیں

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am not against Army. I have my own blood there but I know what happens, how come some of the top brass has properties in west. ( not everyone ) but there are things that one cannot say openly but can raise questions. Which is a right of every citizen.

Just like I want to ask the SC, why it never opened on Sunday to Model Town case which is pending for almost 8 years.
we will discuss it in some other post
Let this be the one to discuss this video by Youtuber and witness to the case Abid Andaleeb

AbbuJee

Yet he missed that SC did not ask for mention of the letter/cable in the ruling of speaker.
Under article 69 they cannot hear the case. It is clear.
Bias is pretty obvious.

bilal6516

Senator (1k+ posts)
Please do not blame the Army
It did what it could from the beginning to the very end ..
What the enemy wants the most is to create divide between the people and its army
It's army job. Why IHC was opened at night? Only army can do this.

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yet he missed that SC did not ask for mention of the letter/cable in the ruling of speaker.
Under article 69 they cannot hear the case. It is clear.
Bias is pretty obvious.
Perhaps you are not familiar with how a supreme court proceedings go
It is a bit different from what goes about in a Police investigation
Kindly listen to the whole video one more time !

AbbuJee

when you are in power and a whole pack attacks you, you got to up your game
Why did Imran Khan not go to the hearing once?
While the whole opposition was there?
If he was fighting alone , at least I did not see him lead from the front
So next time you would say, why he did not come to your town and cleaned the road?

He was PM, and it was suo moto case. Ajeeb chaval sawal na maro

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Anyone in Government service should not be allowed to visit any foreign country without permission.
No Government officer and their children should be allowed to study, visit or have nationality of any other country.
Problem will be solved.
Also stop 500, 1000, 5000 notes, tax evasion issue will be solved.

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
It's army job. Why IHC was opened at night? Only army can do this.
Army this and army that
It was the supreme court cleaning up a mess
They got involved by Suo Moto and they finished the job
Army did not make the calls to MQM so PTI Gov fell, simple as that

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
Perhaps you do not know what article 69 says.
Yes, by the now the whole country knows, it seems
But the Supreme court can define it
Constitution is open to interpretations by the Judiciary and Parliament
What happened is simple , the Gov Attorney General betrayed the Gov in his official capacity and ruined a very likely possibility of elections which the Supreme Court was predisposed towards in the start ..

araein

Yes, by the now the whole country knows, it seems
But the Supreme court can define it
Constitution is open to interpretations by the Judiciary and Parliament
What happened is simple , the Gov Attorney General betrayed the Gov in his official capacity and ruined a very likely possibility of elections which the Supreme Court was predisposed towards in the start ..

Sad day for pakistan.

Last edited:

bilal6516

Senator (1k+ posts)
Army this and army that
It was the supreme court cleaning up a mess
They got involved by Suo Moto and they finished the job
Army did not make the calls to MQM so PTI Gov fell, simple as that

My question is why IHC was opened last night? what was petition?

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
My question is why IHC was opened last night? what was petition?
It was for the Gov to follow the ruling given earlier, to prevent any unpleasant event
The moment it became clear, look how quickly the Gov complied in contrast to dragging its feet all day

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The corrupt judges were part of the game. This American adventure exposed our so called system and gave a clear message that beggars can't be choosers!

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Please do not blame the Army
It did what it could from the beginning to the very end ..
آرمی خود ہی کھود گئی ہے سیاست میں تو میں کیسے خاموش رہو؟.

اتنا مکمل سکرپٹ صرف آرمی والے لکھ سکتے ہیں۔۔

حکومت ابھی ختم نہیں ہوئی اور سارے ائیرپورٹس پہ الرٹ جاری کر دیا گیا کہ کوئی بغیر این او سی کے نہ جائے۔۔۔ یہ حکم بغیر باجوہ کے کون کر سکتا ہے؟ کیا عمران یا انکے ساتھ کوئی چور ڈاکو ہیں جو بھاگ جائینگے؟.

خود تو چوروں کو ایئرپورٹ چھوڑنے آتے ہیں۔۔

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Imran Khan also came in power due to army these 155 seats were not won by Imran Khan alone

شکل۔ دیکھوں اپنی۔۔۔ عمران تو سادہ اکثریت سے بھی آگے جا رہا رہا تھا۔۔اسی ہیجڑے جرنلز نے اسکے ہاتھ پاؤں کاٹ کے بساکھیوں تما دی تھیں اور اب وہ بھی کھینچ لیں۔

یاد کرو آر ٹی ایس کیوں بیٹھ گیا تھا۔۔۔ یہ تو عمران شریف بندہ ہے کہ 2013 میں اور نہ 2018 میں ان حرامخوروں پہ الزام لگایا ورنہ اگر یہ گنجے ہوتے تو ان فوجیوں کا حشر نشر کر دیتے۔