Sniper

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

CZiZ5x9UMAA1lHU.jpg

CZiZ5yIUEAEiEku.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

iltaf

Re: KPK Govt Disallows Seminars & Meetings In 5 Star Hotels

Seminars and meetings govt offices me b ho skty h.

ali-raj

Tell them to correct the spelling.

Its "INVOLVING" not "NVOLVING"

remykhan

KP government is trying to save public money where ever they can, this is how the government should be, to be faithfully honest with public and their assets.

eye-eye-PTI

یہ صرف ملازمین تک ہی نہیں محدود ہونا چاہئے بلکہ وزرا پر بھی جہاں ممکن ہو اسکا اطلاق ہونا چاہئے

Captain Safdar

یہ صرف ملازمین تک ہی نہیں محدود ہونا چاہئے بلکہ وزرا پر بھی جہاں ممکن ہو اسکا اطلاق ہونا چاہئے

Mulazmeen becharay kahaan five star hotel afford ker saktay hain...yeh asal main Ministers kay liay hi banaa hay.... :)
Waisay bhi Pathan bhai hum Punjabioon ki tarah ziada Show Off kay qail naheen hain..... !!!

asadkhattak

MPA (400+ posts)

I was witness to these so-called workshops, seminars and training's etc where the participants were more inclined towards eating. This practice is more common in Banks, NGOs, pharmaceutical company's, some manufactures particularly the paint industry and Insurance companies. All of these charge exorbitant prices from general public and spent it on lavish dinners, foreign tours and so called training etc. My suggestion is to forbid all and sundry to strictly these practices and do it in their own premises.

Last edited:

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: KPK Govt. Nay KafayetShari Policy Ka Elaan Kr Diya

are there any 5 star hotels in KP?

i think if foreigners meet them in Isl, then a lot of business for Islamabad Hotel as it is 4 Star