Liberal Messiah will save you

Dr.Q

MPA (400+ posts)
& here is the 3 Times Prime Minister of Pakistan

220px-PrimeMinisterNawazSharif.jpg

& this is 2 Times Prime Minister of Pakistan
benazir-bhutto-8.jpg

& this will be your next Prime Minister...

500628_68380770.jpg

so u better stock up on those depression pills ?
AzaadAlfaaz1316

Jo baat he! ?

https://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/502202-Maryam-Nawaz-calls-PML-N-government-ineligible-incompetent

منتظر

Minister (2k+ posts)

Baao' nawaz sharif version of messiah!
Messiah
سے یاد آیا آپ کے مسیح موعود بھی تو گزرے ہیں پچھلی صدی میں یہ جو کرنٹ خلیفہ جی ہیں وہ کونسے نمبر کے ہیں آپ تو رابطے میں ہی رہتے ہوں گے چوبیس گھنٹے اس کے ساتھ

Senorita

Senator (1k+ posts)
This trailer is to programme our minds for the coming of Dajjal. I don't know what Imran Khan has to do with this thread.

Imran Khan = fake Messiah.......

......fulfills the prophecy that:

"the strongest Muslim Nation on earth will be so morally corrupt that it will believe a Zani, an Alcoholic, a Crackhead to be the savior"

we are living in end time Bro
Imranpak

There is only 1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Anti Christ - مسیح دجال

آپ کے ہاں امام مہدی کے آنے کی احادیث کی کیا صحت ہے ؟ کمزور یا صحیح ؟
یہ نہ سمجھئے گا کہ اس سوال کے جواب سے میں آپ سے شان علی منوانا چاہتا ہوں

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
He is better then Imran Niazi ---- the Fake Messiah who promised so much and in the end duped even the most intelligent creatures i.e "the Pindi Boys" ?

Raiwind-Destroyer
Which ever post I go to topic could be XYZ but all you see is Imran Khan or PTI, please get Those two out of your mind and look at the topic and discuss that leave ImranKhan and PTI for political posts. Thank You.

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)

"the strongest Muslim Nation on earth will be so morally corrupt that it will believe a Zani, an Alcoholic, a Crackhead to be the savior"

Imranpak
Hahahahhaha ahahahahahha hahahahahhahahah

hahahahahhaha ahahhahahahah hahahahhaha

hahahahhahaha hahahahhahahahah hahahahah

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
THIS POST WAS ABOUT THE NETFLIX SHOW BUT IT SEEMS EVERYONE BROUGHT THEIR MESSIAHS IN THIS.
Wooow

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
SENORITA !!
LOL ?‍♂️????? MARYUM NAWAZ Is your CHOICE ??? OYE What happen to your Religion ??? SHE ran away from home with FOJI !! Does your Religion says its OK for Daughter to Ran away from Home ! from Father Like SHRIF ???? you so funny !
Keep me posted when she become PM of Pakistan !! till then Remain in DEPRESSION !! ??
Please do not get personal, if others abuse your leader it doesnt mean you have to do it too.be the better person

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
Please do not get personal, if others abuse your leader it doesnt mean you have to do it too.be the better person
?‍♀️ When you find something personal in that paragraph below .. please highlight it ! """
LOL ?‍♂️????? MARYUM NAWAZ Is your CHOICE ??? OYE What happen to your Religion ??? SHE ran away from home with FOJI !! Does your Religion says its OK for Daughter to Ran away from Home ! from Father Like SHRIF ???? you so funny !
Keep me posted when she become PM of Pakistan !! till then Remain in DEPRESSION !! ?? ""

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
?‍♀️ When you find something personal in that paragraph below .. please highlight it ! """
Keep me posted when she become PM of Pakistan !! till then Remain in DEPRESSION !! ?? ""
You are stating facts about Mariam Nawaz but they are attacks on her personal life which has nothing to do with her politics. This is what pmln and ppp suppurters does. Im a Imran Khan supporter and believe I should Follow what my leader does as well. For ex Criticise Mariam role in politics and how she benefitted from her fathers corrupt practices.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

آپ کے ہاں امام مہدی کے آنے کی احادیث کی کیا صحت ہے ؟ کمزور یا صحیح ؟
یہ نہ سمجھئے گا کہ اس سوال کے جواب سے میں آپ سے شان علی منوانا چاہتا ہوں
میں نے خود سے تو کوئی تحقیق نہیں کر رکھی لیکن ڈاکٹر اسرار احمد کے توسط جو علم حاصل ہوا ہے. حضرت مہدی کے متعلق احادیت صحیح ہیں

مجھے حضرت عیسی علیہ سلام کی شان جاننے کے لئے کسی عیسائی اور حضرت علی کی شان جاننے کے لئے کسی اور کی ضرورت نہیں​

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Imranpak

The time of Akka (SAW) were also called the "end times".

منتظر

Minister (2k+ posts)
رہن دے ڈاکٹر ای ڈی بدلنے سے بندہ نہیں بدل جاتا مسیح موعود کی بات کرو
??

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
You are stating facts about Mariam Nawaz but they are attacks on her personal life which has nothing to do with her politics. This is what pmln and ppp suppurters does. Im a Imran Khan supporter and believe I should Follow what my leader does as well. For ex Criticise Mariam role in politics and how she benefitted from her fathers corrupt practices.
I asked him is that ok in his religion ? cause he was professing me his religion to me ! asking Question about his religious ethic about others leaders should he make same standard for his Leader.. ? ?‍♀️?‍♀️ Go read it again !! i Asked is it ok in his religion ?

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
رہن دے ڈاکٹر ای ڈی بدلنے سے بندہ نہیں بدل جاتا مسیح موعود کی بات کرو
??
Who changed Id? What are you talkikg about? Whatever you say is on different frequency then the one I use.

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
I asked him is that ok in his religion ? cause he was professing me his religion to me ! asking Question about his religious ethic about others leaders should he make same standard for his Leader.. ? ?‍♀️?‍♀️ Go read it again !! i Asked is it ok in his religion ?
???