My genuine post is deleted . I strongly condemn this .

Jazz_01

MPA (400+ posts)
Send me the link, inbox me and I will put the post, how many posts they will delete, else we gonna Boycott this website and will spread bad name for them.

shah3145

Minister (2k+ posts)
it was about facebook exposed and the admin acted like biased prejudice paranoid . i dont understand the reason for deleting the complete thread.

shah3145

Minister (2k+ posts)
this site is hacked few times most of my threads are delted...and now it seems like u have to follow the admins if they dont like ur post they will delete this...

Faiza

I can not do anything but to boycott this forum for ever. I mean it if my thread of facebook expose is not up.

This thread is deleted because it was leading to a Sectarian discussion. No sectarian posts or threads are allowed, or insult of any scholars of Islam is acceptable.

Last edited:

Hard-Turth

Banned
I can not do anything but to boycott this forum for ever. I mean it if my thread of facebook expose is not up.

My last 6 threads has been deleted ,, this admin is a bully........ i hate him ,,, if i ever met him i will smash his head........

Ahssan Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
koi baat nahin yaar, yahan aksar aisa hota rehta hai, meray threads bhi delete ho chukay hein...
bear it or u 'll have to leave, coz its not your site!

Keepinformed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
This thread is deleted because it was leading to a Sectarian discussion. No sectarian posts or threads are allowed, or insult of any scholars of Islam is acceptable.

By this notion no Islamic or any other religious thread should be allowed. Your statement contradicts itself in many ways. There are many religious fanatics on this forum who continuously bash sunnis and shias and vice versa.

If there is no debate allowed on religious topics then it should be banned on this forum and kept 100% political like the name of the website.

And continuing with the same logic apart from Jews there are thousands of christians and hindus living in Pakistan and therefore they should also be allowed to post their content on this forum. Would you tolerate that?

There should be a clear line between logic and hypocrisy.

@Adeel

hans

Banned
Relax, On a regular base my post also get deleted. So what's the big deal.... Why not open your own website and publish what you like. Why cry like a kid.

Remember we don't pay a dime towards operating cost of this website... its 100% free. So owner have full rights.

QADIANITRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)
I share the voice of those who are treated unfairly by the admin / moderators of this forum. I was banned for REPLYING to a thread about qadianis, because anything far and against qadianis is not allowed. The one who started the thread was enjoying his 'freedom' :). And I wonder why? Why can't a fair, honest and non-biased debate take place around Mirza Qadiani and its cult?

Though I received an apology, I believe that admin should devise clear poliy. If they do not like debates on religion, say it. But giving exception to Qadianis is like giving them protection.

Please come clean and tell us your policy. If religion is not to be debated, I am sure many of us will find this forum less attractive. But if you promote genuine freedom of speech and truth, then allow genuine, fair and academic debate on these issues but insults and foul language obviously should not be tolerated..

Last edited:

shah3145

Minister (2k+ posts)
who r u to decide who is islamics scholar...its freedom of speech ... i was not abusing anyone...just put a point of view (realistic) in front of ppl but i think liberal ppl like you are followers of him thats y it hurts....does it means this site is prejudice towards admin choices? @Hard-truth