News Beat - 5th August 2011 - Imran Khan, Mushahidullah Khan & Shahi Syed - One More Sit-in Of Imran

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
According to Fareeha,its ethnic cleansing ? its the right word thats what PPP is doing in karachi with innocents.

xshadow

Minister (2k+ posts)
pmln will resign before election ... you will all see
why are you so sure. i think time has gone for resignation. pmln has lost much of its vote bank so that's why it was trying to make alaince with mqm. Not only a single thing is not there which pmln snatched from ppp for the nation of Pakistan. that's why we can see the panic of pmln. no doubt, Imran Khan is the biggest threat for pmln because people want to see a new setup.

face2faceuni

Citizen
Dimaagh kharab hai IK ka...es se kaho apnay dimagh ka ilaaj karwaye aur baat krnay ki tameez bhe seekh kr aaye...es ki apni language dekho, agar tanqeed krtay ho to tanqeed sun'nay ka hosla bhe rakho PM sahib.

universal007

MPA (400+ posts)
PTI and Musharraf league are only famous on face book.
Apparently both have decided to work together.
Why they only want to divide punjab so that this way they can reduce the power of PML N.
But why dont the talk about more provinces in Baluchistan,sindh and khayber P?no matter what tactics they use they can never finish PML N .B/c PML N is not name of party it is name of one thinking,one ideology.

punjab is still better managed than all the other provinces.look what is happening in sindh especially in karachi.

why cant they see what is happening in Balochistan.
why cant they see what is happening in Khayber p

Imran khan+ppp+pmlq+musharraf league-----vs-----PML N

universal007

MPA (400+ posts)
imran khan if u r a man ,why dont u accept your own daughter publicly?
if u r a man why do u go to jamaima house ,a woman who cheated u and openly involved with hugh grant after u.whats the point in staying at her house.
u come to my house in bradform i will accmodate you.

pakistan2

Councller (250+ posts)
Ik itna na mard he k iss ki biwi bi iss k shadishuda hone bawajood apne boy friend se milti rahi thi

universal007

MPA (400+ posts)
pakistan is a slave country and in pakistan no party can come in to govt. without the approval of america.America rule in this country through Pakistani army and agencies.if you think imran khan can come in power without the approval of america via army ,then you live in the world of fool.

this will continue till there is any revolution.

These dharnas by imran khan are just to show to america and army that look i have got some support of people and why dont you make me prime minister.

There is a general opinion that west and america dont want Nawaz sharif to come in power.It means that Nawaz sharif or pml must be good for the country b/c they want puppets and army knows if nawaz sharif will be in power then he will really be a prime minister with authority who will not take dictation.

Bismail

MPA (400+ posts)
agreed 100%

pakistan is a slave country and in pakistan no party can come in to govt. without the approval of america.America rule in this country through Pakistani army and agencies.if you think imran khan can come in power without the approval of america via army ,then you live in the world of fool.

this will continue till there is any revolution.

These dharnas by imran khan are just to show to america and army that look i have got some support of people and why dont you make me prime minister.

There is a general opinion that west and america dont want Nawaz sharif to come in power.It means that Nawaz sharif or pml must be good for the country b/c they want puppets and army knows if nawaz sharif will be in power then he will really be a prime minister with authority who will not take dictation.

Bismail

MPA (400+ posts)
all pro establishment parties are against Nawaz. but we are not living in stone age. just see what youth will do in elections. No to Pro establishment Parties NOW. this is youth slogan.....

PTI and Musharraf league are only famous on face book.
Apparently both have decided to work together.
Why they only want to divide punjab so that this way they can reduce the power of PML N.
But why dont the talk about more provinces in Baluchistan,sindh and khayber P?no matter what tactics they use they can never finish PML N .B/c PML N is not name of party it is name of one thinking,one ideology.

punjab is still better managed than all the other provinces.look what is happening in sindh especially in karachi.

why cant they see what is happening in Balochistan.
why cant they see what is happening in Khayber p

Imran khan+ppp+pmlq+musharraf league-----vs-----PML N

psycho1

MPA (400+ posts)
Ik itna na mard he k iss ki biwi bi iss k shadishuda hone bawajood apne boy friend se milti rahi thi

First look at nawz wife and doughters what they have been doing plus zardari doughters and son what they are doing and have been doing. then talk abt Ik personal life. if imran khan party start talking about personal life of Nawz and his doughters adn wife pMLN pple if they had any ghrat will never come out of the home. besharm