PAKISTAN is the TOP Travel Destination for 2020

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What do you think about the future of tourism in Pakistan?
I can only tell my thoughts from a traveler perspective and many people might be against it, but I really liked the wild and raw Pakistan I experienced during my 1-month travel in the Northern Part of the country. And 100% this will change.
It's up to everyone if in a bad or good way. I really hope that more people will visit Pakistan in the future. It's one of my favorite countries because it surprised me the most of all the places I have ever been to. Tourism is suffering after 9/11 and many businesses couldn't survive. Let's wish for many people to come and at the same time let's wish for a sustainable and eco friendly tourism strategy so that the nature, the cultures and the wildlife of Pakistan can keep existing for many many more years.

Awan S

Pakistan need to facilitate tourists with quality access and accommodation needs. Security is another concern for foreigners and if government can provide additional security at tourism point it will be great.

BrotherKantu

Environmental education is also very important. Tourist coming from other countries are not very happy to see garbage everywhere. Our education system is not doing its job.

Pakistan need to facilitate tourists with quality access and accommodation needs. Security is another concern for foreigners and if government can provide additional security at tourism point it will be great.

Dream Seller

Key here is raw Pakistan. They should only develop areas where some level of development already exists. Too much concrete development for tourism takes away the beauty of the nature. Let people travel deep by providing transportation and camping zones but keep them raw. Yes I agree security is the main issue here if they can provide that, it’ll grow every passing day. In Sha Allah

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
The PTI govenrment should welcome all tourists but issue signboards for people traveling through Sahiwal....as there is possibility for people to get shot about 15 to 20 bullets by the PTI police....as happened this year.....even a 13 year old girls are not safe and was pumped with 13 bullets....and then the police tried to hide evidence ! Ye hai teri PTI ki performance

BrotherKantu

Key here is raw Pakistan. They should only develop areas where some level of development already exists. Too much concrete development for tourism takes away the beauty of the nature. Let people travel deep by providing transportation and camping zones but keep them raw. Yes I agree security is the main issue here if they can provide that, it’ll grow every passing day. In Sha Allah

نیچر کو مت چھیڑیں صرف انسانی گند نا ڈالیں. پلاسٹک کاغذ ریپر وغیرہ اکھٹے کر کے کسی طرح ری سائکل کریں.
اب اگر کسی کے گھر کے دیوار ہی سیدھی نہیں بنائی تو وہ تو کوئی نیچر نا ہوئی نا.
سڑک سیدھی نہیں ہے. کھمبے تاریں بغیر رنگ روغن کے گھر کھڑکیاں دروازے سارے بتانے ہیں کہ تعلیم کی کمی ہے.

نیچر کی خبصورتی کے ساتھ ساتھ انسانوں کے رہنے سہنے کی جگہ سے بھی پتا لگنا چاہیے کہ یہ لوگ اس خبصورتی کے لائق ہیں.

.منزل ابھی بہت دور ہے