Pakistan Tonight with Fahad Hussain - 11th July 2011 - Pak-US Relationship...

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan would survive without US aid. No one can strangulate a country who can grow its own food on fertile lands until its waters are stopped. That is what India is doing. India probably wants to kill half of Pakistanis of hunger and other half bowing down to its knees.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan have to live on its own resources rather than begging like a beggar. First of all ,the aid which comes to pakistan does not reach to its people ,its gone back in western banks in govt leader's accounts-it has been verified by the world bank and IMF officials.As for the american aid is concerned, I am very much against the "Kerry lugar" aid bill because there are more conditions and resrictions than the advantages of that aid bill.The amount US stopped for the military is purely the coalition support fund which they supposed to pay right away but US is trying to twist the pak arm.Pak still have many trump cards in its hand and US will definately need pak help.what pak should do is to stop the nato supplies and renegotiate the deal which is totally gone against pak.Pakistan should charge at least $5000 per container as surcharge rather charging merely about Rs.50 per container and close its check posts on pak/afghan border if US dont pay its bill .pak can get its fair share for transporting their goods which at this moment ,we not getting .Civilian govt dont have the guts to negotiate but rather army should do it and start depending on US less as much as possible because they are selfish and ignorant.Now I come to "Alqaida" and TTP ,pak should share all its information with US CIA because its in the interest of Pak and the world so pak cannot ignore this big threat from these devils. pak army have a moral responsiblity to go after these people with sincerety and honestly so the whole world can live in peace. I am very much against Alqaida and TTP who have no morality and no religion so lets create some credibility on this issue and get them as soon information is available.There are some very serious issues have to be discussed between pak and US which should be done asap-Aid and coalition support fund .

Last edited: