Pakistani politicians make joke of Quran

Complete Sense

Minister (2k+ posts)
We being a muslim and citizen of Pakistan has no shame and has no guilt. I am amazed and surprised that Holy Quran has been used by politicians in Parliment. Pakistanis always talk about Hum mar mitnay ko tiyar han Allah aur us kay Rasool kay nam per......, I do not understand that why these Muslim do not come out on the street for the sake of Holy Quran, which has been used by politicians in their self defence.
All the parlimentarians took oath on Holy Quran before they join the assembly, than why Quran is using again and again?
I feel shame, angry and cry that Quran has been mishandling in the parliment , and we so called Allah aur Rasool kay nam per jan de dengay are sitting quite and laughning.
Quran has been made joke by our so called leaders. Supream court should take notice and hang them as per Pakistani law.

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I feel shame, angry and cry that Quran has been mishandling in the parliment , and we so called Allah aur Rasool kay nam per jan de dengay are sitting quite and laughning.

جب سچ کی قیمت نہ رہے تو قرآن تو بہتر بڑی شہ ہے
اُس کی قدر کیسے زندہ رہ سکتی ہے

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Not just politicians, all of us

No, Not all of us. Most of us but Allah has rewarded the most with privilege and the ones that respected and implemented Quran are humiliated and abused.

Question that to God on what rules He has written in Quran not everyone. When God ensures the ones that implement and follow on the path be rewarded just, then let's use ALL OF US.

Charaghdin

Councller (250+ posts)
We being a muslim and citizen of Pakistan has no shame and has no guilt. I am amazed and surprised that Holy Quran has been used by politicians in Parliment. Pakistanis always talk about Hum mar mitnay ko tiyar han Allah aur us kay Rasool kay nam per......, I do not understand that why these Muslim do not come out on the street for the sake of Holy Quran, which has been used by politicians in their self defence.
All the parlimentarians took oath on Holy Quran before they join the assembly, than why Quran is using again and again?
Quran has been made joke by our so called leaders. Supream court should take notice and hang them as per Pakistani law.

very sad .