Pakistani top order batsmen miserably failed again.

saqibmkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
fZs61yX.jpg

The problem with a lot of Pakistani batsmen is that they lack basic batting techniques and skills as well as are used to playing on slow pitches. And, there is also a psychological problem with their mental state of mind when under pressure they are unable to handle it and succumb to a stressful situation losing rapid wickets playing silliest of the shots.

I have said it many times before and would like to repeat it that we need batting and bowling coaches who have played international cricket at the highest level in almost every country of the world and are well equipped with the scientific and technical aspects and knowledge of the entire game.

I strongly believe that our openers have let us down far too many times and this slot has been the prime downfall of recent setbacks. Abid Ali, Azhar Ali, and Umar Butt got out yesterday playing shots outside the off-stump not knowing if to leave the ball alone or not. And, the West Indian pace bowlers attacked their off stumps all the time. If it were not for Babar Azam and Fawad Alam and then Mohammad Rizwan and Faheem Ashraf, we were facing humiliation at the wicket. I hope that our batsmen play sensibly today and push the total past three hundred fifty runs to have the chance of winning the 2nd test and levelling the series.

Last edited by a moderator:

saqibmkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Azhar Ali ne ager apni Nikki ka rishta na dia hota PCB ko to 5 sal pehle hi ye team se bahir hota.
Imran Butt ko to chumian lene kelie team me rakha gaya hai.
Baqi abid ali 34 sal ki umer me debut kr k betion ka Jahaiz akhata kr rha hai, islie us k sath narmi barti ja rhi hai.
very funny

Bubber Shair

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
انڈیا کے پاس ایک گریٹ بلے باز ٹنڈولکر آیا تھا جسے کرکٹ کی نصابی کتاب کہا جاے تو بے جا نہ ہوگا۔ ٹنڈولکر کی تقلید میں اب انڈیا کے پاس ایک سے بڑھ کر ایک بلے باز آرہا ہے۔ یووراج، دھونی، کوہلی روہت، روہانے، وغیرہ
ہمارے پاس بابر اعظم آیا ہے مگر کوی دوسرا بلے باز اس کو دیکھ کربھی کچھ سیکھنے اور بہتر کھیلنے کی کوشش نہیں کرتا دکھای دیتا

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Azher Ali is a great batsman on dead pitches but sadly we always expected from him to perform on fast pitches. So selectors should consider him on dead pitches and against weak teams like Zimbabwe

saqibmkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
انڈیا کے پاس ایک گریٹ بلے باز ٹنڈولکر آیا تھا جسے کرکٹ کی نصابی کتاب کہا جاے تو بے جا نہ ہوگا۔ ٹنڈولکر کی تقلید میں اب انڈیا کے پاس ایک سے بڑھ کر ایک بلے باز آرہا ہے۔ یووراج، دھونی، کوہلی روہت، روہانے، وغیرہ
ہمارے پاس بابر اعظم آیا ہے مگر کوی دوسرا بلے باز اس کو دیکھ کربھی کچھ سیکھنے اور بہتر کھیلنے کی کوشش نہیں کرتا دکھای دیتا
They have a very capable and hard-working batting coach Ravi Shastri who was also a high-class batsman in his prime time. But, our batting coach, Misbah has hardly seen lecturing or coaching his team members. And, same is true of Waqar Younis who is always seen sitting on his backside.

Siberite

Azher Ali is a great batsman on dead pitches but sadly we always expected from him to perform on fast pitches. So selectors should consider him on dead pitches and against weak teams like Zimbabwe
Lol. Unfortunately, it is our fault that we expect Azhar Ali to make his income halal . Why don't you say that cricket in Pakistan under IK is a dead animal, he was able to raise Mianwali Eleven .Bringing his friends and Mani, the arse hole ,was a disaster in waiting. IK showed over and over again,that he is done as selector. He should let his selector select the team in Pakistan. As if Buzz was not enougb in Punjab, the Mianwali boys are not enough for Pakistan

Okara

They have a very capable and hard-working batting coach Ravi Shastri who was also a high-class batsman in his prime time. But, our batting coach, Misbah has hardly seen lecturing or coaching his team members. And, same is true of Waqar Younis who is always seen sitting on his backside.
Misbah is learning how to coach a team so please give him 20-30 years and trust me he will be able to assemble a good team (may be not cricket). If he can't then we can remove him and try another one.

Okara

Lol. Unfortunately, it is our fault that we expect Azhar Ali to make his income halal . Why don't you say that cricket in Pakistan under IK is a dead animal, he was able to raise Mianwali Eleven .Bringing his friends and Mani, the arse hole ,was a disaster in waiting. IK showed over and over again,that he is done as selector. He should let his selector select the team in Pakistan. As if Buzz was not enougb in Punjab, the Mianwali boys are not enough for Pakistan
Please share names of few cricketers from Mianwali in team? Keep in mind Azher was not selected in world cup team and after bad performance he was brought back and made Captain and at that time IK was not PM.

Siberite

Please share names of few cricketers from Mianwali in team? Keep in mind Azher was not selected in world cup team and after bad performance he was brought back and made Captain and at that time IK was not PM.
Uncle kion .your habit of asking questions is still alive and thrilling. Try to find out where the head coach of the team belongs to . What Waqar younis is doing in team. Why Mani is the head of PCB.if Mani is not a friend of IK.

@@@O.P

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
this is the same story which started 20 years ago and its till going strong lol

Okara

Uncle kion .your habit of asking questions is still alive and thrilling. Try to find out where the head coach of the team belongs to . What Waqar younis is doing in team. Why Mani is the head of PCB.if Mani is not a friend of IK.
My Dear Nephew
U blamed that most of team from Mianwali and now saying why I asked question? Are u saying Waqar and Mani are from Mianwali?
Even if they are still they are not in the team but coaching and management.

knowledge88

Ravi Shastri was a high class batsman? His batting average was just 35 when he retired. He played 80 test matches with only 11 centuries.

Siberite

My Dear Nephew
U blamed that most of team from Mianwali and now saying why I asked question? Are u saying Waqar and Mani are from Mianwali?
Even if they are still they are not in the team but coaching and management.
uncle Kion: you need not to interpret everything in youthian way. I said Mianwali Eleven . that means the Mianwalis are the owner of that franchise. They get to pick and chose.The head coach is Mianali . Do you know the reason ? why ? I hope you get the answer.

vicahmed99

Its very unfortunate PM IK always says that we have to play an aggressive cricket and coach they appointed who is famous in tuk tuk and never went to ground with winning mind

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
Janab aap k paas test, odi, even T20 k batsman hai he nahi. AV zabardasti players ko khilaa ker un ke insult kerwa rahe hein, Abid Ali, Ammad But,, Azhar Ali aik arse se under Mohammad Yousaf NCA mein training ker rahe they aur wo in ke technique per kaam ker raha tha, aap ne dekha k kya khoob technique behtar hoi hai,
aakhir mein kaam kon aa raha hai wahi player jo aaj se 15 saal pehle ke cricket khailta tha,, Fawad Aalam,
Ammad But ko kon batsman samjhta hai meri to samjh se bahir hai,,
Saood shakil,, kamran Ghulam kaha hein jinho ne domestic per perform keeya, unhein chance kiu nahi dia ja raha..

Okara

uncle Kion: you need not to interpret everything in youthian way. I said Mianwali Eleven . that means the Mianwalis are the owner of that franchise. They get to pick and chose.The head coach is Mianali . Do you know the reason ? why ? I hope you get the answer.
My Dear Bhateejay
Lets assume our next Ch Selector is from Riawind will u call it Riawind Eleven? BTW there are other selectors as well along with Ch Selector.
Current CH Selector is Muhammad Wasim and he is from Rawalpindi.
For ur information Head Coach don't select team but Selectors

Siberite

My Dear Bhateejay
Lets assume our next Ch Selector is from Riawind will u call it Riawind Eleven? BTW there are other selectors as well along with Ch Selector.
Current CH Selector is Muhammad Wasim and he is from Rawalpindi.
For ur information Head Coach don't select team but Selectors
I will cal it Raiwind eleven if the team is full with his guppy friends, relatives and aquintances. Don't try to tell me that the cricket is better now under this incompetence lots bus. Lots of dead wood brought back
Musbah is Mianwali ,and the team is full of his favourites.

Okara

I will cal it Raiwind eleven if the team is full with his guppy friends, relatives and aquintances. Don't try to tell me that the cricket is better now under this incompetence lots bus. Lots of dead wood brought back
Musbah is Mianwali ,and the team is full of his favourites.
My Dear Bhateejay
Now Misbah is head coach and not selector. The current Ch Selector is Muhammad Waeem Abbasi

Siberite

My Dear Bhateejay
Now Misbah is head coach and not selector. The current Ch Selector is Muhammad Waeem Abbasi
Uncle kion. Why Musbah is in the management as a head coach ? Is he Mianwali or not ? Uncle, you getting old. You can't dodge the questions in your old age like when you were young. All that bending over for Bani Gala over the years has grown you older than what you are. So, now relax and do not try to extract excuses.