PM's partners Jahangir Tareen & Bakhtiar made most money from sugar scandal

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Was there proof against Nawaz lohar? He was not removed over panama but iqama. Brt is a proof against Khattak, Azam Swati is a known absconder in the USA, Khusro is already under the radar for his fortunes growing 1000x in a short span, Babar Awan agr corrupt nhi hai tu phir Raja rental bhi corrupt nhi hai both involved in Nandipur power scam, Arif Naqvi IK's prime financier is an absconder and wanted in multiple cases. Bnda kahan se shuru kere kamsakm kaptaan cabinet se he aghaz ker ke saaf log lga leta. There are corruption charges on Asad Umar and how he was involved in insider trading during his time in Engro. The list is long and tiring
Read the judgement about nawaz lohar than argue. Babar awan and rajs rental are cleared by the courts.
So if Arif naqvi is corrupt what IK has to do with it? Take him to court.
Asad umar was never involved in insider trading. You are just Assuming things without any substantial proof.

Pakistan4life

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Read the judgement about nawaz lohar than argue. Babar awan and rajs rental are cleared by the courts.
So if Arif naqvi is corrupt what IK has to do with it? Take him to court.
Asad umar was never involved in insider trading. You are just Assuming things without any substantial proof.
My cousin and Asad Umar made a fortune both were colleagues lol. Baaki Arif Naqvi is not edhi so if he invested in IK he definitely would have gotten something in return. Birds of feather flock together. As far as Babar Awan and Raja rental are concerned both are corrupt even if the accountability apparatus failed in nailing them down.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
My cousin and Asad Umar made a fortune both were colleagues lol. Baaki Arif Naqvi is not edhi so if he invested in IK he definitely would have gotten something in return. Birds of feather flock together. As far as Babar Awan and Raja rental are concerned both are corrupt even if the accountability apparatus failed in nailing them down.
everyone is your friend or cousin or you have mna mpa in the Parliament. ?
I can write lots of gibberish here but i am not in the habbit of making up things.