PTI Supporters - Imran Khan needs you more than ever. Please read and reflect

pti4pakistan

Senator (1k+ posts)
pti_rally_543.jpg

Brother/Sisters,

If you support PTI and you felt that yesterdays' jalsa was a good reflection of what's needed to rebuild Pakistan, then please open up your pockets and become paying PTI members.

It's only mere $10 a month to become one. I know so many PTI supporters that refuse to pay this amount, even though they can afford it easily. All details, on how to become a paying member, are on insaf.pk web site.

It's a shame that we have over 92790 registered users, as of today, with PTI world wide but only 2136 paying PTI members (all details are posted on the main insaf.pk home page). That translates to only 2.3% paying members out of all registered PTI users. Remember a majority of people have not even become registered users yet. They like to watch from the sideline I guess, which I could never comprehend. Note I am only talking about people who could easily afford $10 a month.

Fellows, we need to bumb the 2.3 % to at least 10% if we want PTI to succeed and help rebuild Pakistan. Remember PTI does not have nation’s looted money, like other parties, nor we do bhata khori.

You MUST KNOW that my leader donates over 70% of halal earned money each year to SKMH, Namal and PTI. He also pays full taxes and his personal saving in ZERO (I bare witness to Allah SWT on these numbers). His devotion to Pakistan is unmatched. May be it’s time for you all to open up your pockets for a movement which will benefit 180 million people. Rest is up to you and your conscious to decide how best to spend your money. I am sp glad that I made a choice few months back to become a paying member and Insha-Allah intend to open up my pocket further and hopefully for the remainder of my life. Yesterday I felt my money helped give a ray of hope to Pakistanis. Hope you do the same and take the first step.

Steps on how to become a paying member:
1. Go to www.insaf.pk
2. Click on left pane click on button 'Become a Member'
3. Fill out the info on the form
4. Follow steps to become a regular paying member.

You use your visa/master to donate. It is deducted on a monthly basis. You will also get an email confirmation and procedure to how to cancel, should you decide to in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

victim

MPA (400+ posts)
I will start putting my share from tomorrow. Every organization needs money for its success. I think every member should put his share no matter how small it is.

wez4all

MPA (400+ posts)
i second thread starter. we all need to be part of this movement because as we are organising our party more at grass root level so more resources will be required.

so please do contribiute as much as u can afford.

alhamd.gif
i m already a paid PTI member.

pti4pakistan

Senator (1k+ posts)
i dont use cards...how can i pay
Pay Pal will be another choice. I would suggest that you go on to the insaf.pk website and follow instructions. Perhaps there's another option. Since I am already a paying member, the website does not give me those options. I'll try to find out more about users with no visa/master card and post details later.

youngnights

Councller (250+ posts)
Brother/Sisters,

If you support PTI and you felt that yesterdays' jalsa was a good reflection of what's needed to rebuild Pakistan, then please open up your pockets and become paying PTI members.

It's only mere $10 a month to become one. I know so many PTI supporters that refuse to pay this amount, even though they can afford it easily. All details, on how to become a paying member, are on insaf.pk web site.

It's a shame that we have over 92790 registered users, as of today, with PTI world wide but only 2136 paying PTI members (all details are posted on the main insaf.pk home page). That translates to only 2.3% paying members out of all registered PTI users. Remember a majority of people have not even become registered users yet. They like to watch from the sideline I guess, which I could never comprehend. Note I am only talking about people who could easily afford $10 a month.

Fellows, we need to bumb the 2.3 % to at least 10% if we want PTI to succeed and help rebuild Pakistan. Remember PTI does not have nation’s looted money, like other parties, nor we do bhata khori.

You MUST KNOW that my leader donates over 70% of halal earned money each year to SKMH, Namal and PTI. He also pays full taxes and his personal saving in ZERO (I bare witness to Allah SWT on these numbers). His devotion to Pakistan is unmatched. May be it’s time for you all to open up your pockets for a movement which will benefit 180 million people. Rest is up to you and your conscious to decide how best to spend your money. I am sp glad that I made a choice few months back to become a paying member and Insha-Allah intend to open up my pocket further and hopefully for the remainder of my life. Yesterday I felt my money helped give a ray of hope to Pakistanis. Hope you do the same and take the first step.

Steps on how to become a paying member:
1. Go to www.insaf.pk
2. Click on left pane click on button 'Become a Member'
3. Fill out the info on the form
4. Follow steps to become a regular paying member.

You use your visa/master to donate. It is deducted on a monthly basis. You will also get an email confirmation and procedure to how to cancel, should you decide to in the future.

Imran khan has said that he would establish "Pakistan bachao fund" before elections in Pakistan, and that would be a great opportunity for us to fund the party on regular basis...

pti4pakistan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran khan has said that he would establish "Pakistan bachao fund" before elections in Pakistan, and that would be a great opportunity for us to fund the party on regular basis...
With above process you also can donate to party on a regular basis. No need to wait any longer if you can afford.

mchaudhary

Councller (250+ posts)
PTI supporters living in Canada can direct deposit to the PTI bank account if you dont want to use Credit cards. Insaf . pk has has two options by using Credit Cards, one reoccuring payment like pay monthly, quarterly etc. and two donate one time. Because of some glitch reoccuring payment is not working but donate one time is working. So use that option for now.

malik1c

Senator (1k+ posts)
I will inshallah get a paypal account setup and become a paid member soon. And inshallah will also contribute when "Pakistan bachao fund" is setup.

From Pakistan you could probably contact PTI local members and directly deposit in local PTI Bank accounts

Unitedvstand

MPA (400+ posts)
bro i am already in that small percentage and feel proud at least i know PTI will spend that money on my people.i will encourage other's as well to please contribute just for the sake of your own PEOPLE.

TheYouth

Senator (1k+ posts)
THANK YOU FOR PROMOTING THIS PTI4PAKISTAN, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. I'M ALSO PROMOTING THIS CAUSE. There has been positive results (clap):)

We need to make sure PTI and Imran Khan have ALL the resources they need for campaigning and it is our duty as Pakistanis to support the only true leader alive right now who can save Pakistan from corruption & destruction.

I urge everyone who can afford it, it is a mere $10 a month for those living abroad. I know most of the people here can afford that without a shadow of a doubt! So, please show your real support by helping fund the campaigns of this great revolution. [inshALLAH] This will pay off as we will see Imran Khan as the next PM of Pakistan by the grace of ALLAH {AMEEN**

Pakistan Zindabad!
Imran Khan Zindabad!
PTI Zindabad!