Request to military families although dont trust Raheel Shareef .

Insaf bro,,,, Saudis will never accept a single point of your statement. I doubt , u dont know them . Arabs are cruel than Talibans.

They just need Military Man power . nothing else. Because they can buy better weapons from US, China, India. Why they need Military Man power. because Arabs think that they are supperior. So they dont want their soldiers dying in counter terrorism and action against Shias in Saudi. Bcoz we Pakis, Indian are Shooder (Low Level Muslims) for them.

American taught them a very nice way of doing the things. "Subcontract". They have dollars , they are using their oil money, subcontracting every job.

brother military is not your subject neither mine but I tell you military is not about weapons only . if you want to know why Pakistan army is so important .Pakistan army is the only army which is raked one of the best army and if you want to see the skills watch Cambridge petrol millitry competition Pakistan army become ist usa 2nd .training is another part .

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
brother military is not your subject neither mine but I tell you military is not about weapons only . if you want to know why Pakistan army is so important .Pakistan army is the only army which is raked one of the best army and if you want to see the skills watch Cambridge petrol millitry competition Pakistan army become ist usa 2nd .training is another part .

I think you are Overly impressed by Pak Army. They might be good and capable but what is the end result. What i will do with the madels and rankings when they can not stop the insurgance in country. When can not protect their country from outside and inside threat. Are they sleep before 16/12 ???? ISI is No.1 agency that is why every pakistan assumes. but ISI dont have an organizaed intelligance network inside the country then what they will do out side.

I will give you one example, i have attended one party in Dhahran(Saudi Arabia) AirBase compound. Not a single Paki Pilot or trainer was there. All Trainers were British and Americans. It is very simple to understand that when they are buying American jets they why they will get the Paki pilot to trains them.???

They just want Pakistani Soldier to die in Saudi and get "Jam e Shahdat". Because pakistani soldiers are valueless for them.

Arane

Citizen
I live in KSA

If the case you people are discussing is true KSA need Pak Military assistance then there should be few demands from the GOP (Government of Pakistan)

Not for bloody Nawaz's f... personal interests but in the interest of hard working Pakistanis specially the labor class working in KSA.

Least of which is treat them simply as humans (f... the special status)

All other demands should also be realistic not a wish list.

Yetti

MPA (400+ posts)
Come on, ISIS is a trap funded by USA. USA wants pak army to fight against ISIS on behalf of Saudi Arab and in return, ISIS (actually USA) will start explosions and suicide attacks in PK to destabilize the country and army. Final goal is to take control of nuclear assets and the break up of PK. Can't you people see that all the elite (political, beau, businessmen)has settled their families and businesses abroad.

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
correct me if I am wrong isn't it the case that Saudi are supporting groups like TTP inside Pakistan.

I think Saudi will treat army good, however giving special status and citizenship for future generations is very highly unlikely, they will have to do a complete u turn in the way they treat Pakistani people over there.

I pray I am wrong but we will get some dollars for our help that seems to be how far it will go.

Galaxy

I would not send the Army.Were these Saudis sleeping? for the last 50 years why didn't they brought more immigrants from Muslim countries and give them nationality.By now they should have a population of 50 million at least so they could support 500 .000 standing army.

Galaxy

I also smell some thing rotten in there .I think this ISIS or Daash is a creation of the enemies of Islam.They found this cleaver way to let the Muslims fight among them self instead of sending their armies and spend billions.Once the Muslims are weak enough then they will walk in.

Hadith

Minister (2k+ posts)
* پاکستان آرمی کو کیوں بلا رہے ہیں ٠ اںڈیا سے بلا لیں ٠ جں کو ںوکریاں دیتے ہیں٠پاکستاں تو برادر اسلامی ملک ںہیں ٠الہںدیی ہے٠جب اںٰکی پھٹںے ٠٠٠٠لگتی ہے تو پاک آرمی یاد آتی ہے ٠ںہیں جاںا چاہیے آرمی کو پاکستاں کی آرمی تو ںکمی ہے ٠کسی کام کی ںہی٠ اب اپںی پھٹی ہوی کو سیںے کے لیے اس ںاٰکاره آرمی کو کیوں بلا رہے ہیں اس آ رمی٠ کی تو قدر اس کے اپںے لوگ ںہی کرتے روز آرمی کو گالیاں دے رہے ہوتے ہیں. جس کے جواںوں کو اور بچوں کو بیغیرت طالباں شہید کرتے ہیں تو سعودیہ گوںگا اوربہره ہوجاتا ہے ٠ افسوس کے دو لفظ ںہی بول سکتا ا