Sawal Yeh Hai - 16th March 2013 - Gen (R) Pervez Musharraf

wahid77

Councller (250+ posts)
NRO gift from President Musharraf for pakistani nation ( jali commando) just remember he pardon all criminals the roules country 5 years.i guss he is responsible all problims
Pakistani nation just think about it .
AIK PAKISTANI

RustamShah

Banned
Muharraf watch out

Not predicting anything but seems Mr. Musharraf, if returns to Pakistan will face serious attacks probably in first week, History has a bad habit of repeating itself, only this time Mr. Musharraf is flying on Emirates back to Pakistan, instead of Benezir Bhutto. There are so many threats to him from so many different groups, it seems he is almost gambling on his life, he survived two attempts previously, hopefully he will survive this time as well. I wish you all the best Mr. Musharraf !

rainbow22

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Muharraf watch out

Life and death is in GODs hand, no one can run from death. GOD will bring you there when the time is in.

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
NRO Musharraf ne diya magar inko vote kis ne diya tha? Hum inko radd kar dete kis ne majboor kiya tha vote dene ko?

Is baar soch ke vote dena.

RustamShah

Banned

Life and death is in GODs hand, no one can run from death. GOD will bring you there when the time is in.

I don't know why we Pakistanis like to make such statements, if life and death is in Gods hand, then why would you get punishment in case you commit suicide ? You can claim on the day of Judgement God, my life was supposed to end this way !

Faheem Niaz

Senator (1k+ posts)

Nothing Gonna happen anything to him, He will be safe but he will face Supreme court.

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Allah may give you courage and success. But i do not think you will succeed because this nation is useless and rotten. Let them finish from this face of earth. This is their destiny.

greeen

Citizen
welcome general sahab.you are proud of artillery and bijli topkhana.civilianz wont understand you as they are intoxicated by zardari and nawaz..but be ware this time dont be allie of NATO...look china only...leave zionists america,israel...those were your big blunders...

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
Allah may give you courage and success. But i do not think you will succeed because this nation is useless and rotten. Let them finish from this face of earth. This is their destiny.
He tries his best to destroy the country by selling Army Basis to the foreign countries for dollars. He was born in middle class family now look his assets. I love him Pakistan deserve him and Hasan Nisar who make a lot and still open their mouth against the Country.

Zafar Malik

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
sochne wali baat yeh hai keh Mush ne 24th march aane ke liye kiun chunni .kiya aaplogon ko iss mein koi sahzesh nazar nahei aarahi ....... mere khiyal mein 23rd ko jo jalsa hoga woh aik kabhi nah bhoolne wala jalsa hoga...... qadri ho ya mush yeh aa rahe hein imran ko rokne ...............23rd ko jab har tarf imran imran hoga .uss ka tempu down karne ke liye 24th march ko mush land karienge takeh media uske tarf muwajah ho jaay aur 23rd march ka jalsa woh coverage hasal nah kar paay jiss ka woh mutaheq hai .story sari yeh hai keh tsunami ko kaise roka jaay warna in saheb ne ya qadri ne pehle konse teer mare hoe hein keh yeh qaum ke gham mein duble hoe jate hein .
ye hamesha hota aya hai keh sahi qiyadat jab bhi pakistan ko milne lagti hai koi nah koi muhm ju aajata hai aur sab kuch miliya mate kar deita hai ab qadri aur mush dono imran khan ki kamyabi mein rakwat ke liye mojud honge ....

Anmir

Minister (2k+ posts)
With hand on the hearts he did deliver to the poor more then the status quo noora kusthi democraccy which just delivered one letter to the swiss court.

The democrats must be congratulated for delivering the letter hope they put a stamp on it or it may be sent back to the democratic dictators.