Shahbaz Gill lied about Transparency International Report- Mansoor Ali Khan

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
یہ عینک والا جن شہباز گل کبھی بھی سچ نہیں بول سکتا۔ یہ جھوٹ بکتے ہیں۔ سب نیازی کے شیرو صرف جھوٹ ہی بولتے رہتے ہیں
If ur statement is true then PMLN must file case against him to imitate Nawaz and her daughter.

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
If ur statement is true then PMLN must file case against him to imitate Nawaz and her daughter.

I am not bothered about PMLN, I am here to expose this Shatan Niazi and his puppets like you.
Niazi must be put in the Jail for all his lies and on theft of Election. He is hypocrite and he must be punished. Rest of his life should be in Jail.

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
Please share proofs regarding ur claims and I will be with u.

You don't know that Niazi was brought into power?
You don't know that Niazi made promises and then took many many U turns?
You don't know that Niazi is only involved in political victimization?
Can't you see what is happening in Pakistan?
And now read the report of Transparency International.
Pakistan is in free fall position, just because of Niazi and his illiterate masters.

Wake up Pak

Phelay inkey corruption per na inquiry hoti thee na saza. Ab yeh sub expose ho rahay hain isi liyay naturally index upar he jaana tha. 90% corruption cases noon mafia aur ppp kay hain. Chalo paagal phathwarion aur jahil jayalas naach naach kar ghoonghroo thoor dou laykin gherat phir tumhain nahi aani. Sicilian maafia.

Okara

You don't know that Niazi was brought into power?
You don't know that Niazi made promises and then took many many U turns?
You don't know that Niazi is only involved in political victimization?
Can't you see what is happening in Pakistan?
And now read the report of Transparency International.
Pakistan is in free fall position, just because of Niazi and his illiterate masters.
No I don't know but need ur help to prove ur claim. Please share one constituency which was rigged and also how PTI a party which was never in power was able to rig elections in the presence of PMLN/PPP/JUIF kind of parties?