Shibli, Fawad, Usman, Firdous important joint press conference in Daska

Muskerahat

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
نون لیگ ہمیشہ قتل و غارت کی سیاست کرتی ہے .گلو بٹ کے بعد اب یہ جاوید اور حمزہ بٹ آ گیا ہے کسی کو معلوم ہے یہ جاوید بٹ بھی لاہور سے آیا ہے ؟ کون ہے یہ

Hussain1967

نون لیگ ہمیشہ قتل و غارت کی سیاست کرتی ہے .گلو بٹ کے بعد اب یہ جاوید اور حمزہ بٹ آ گیا ہے کسی کو معلوم ہے یہ جاوید بٹ بھی لاہور سے آیا ہے ؟ کون ہے یہ
There is a large number of Butts and Khawajas in Gujranwala and Sialkot regions. They are native to that area ( though their forefathers migrated from Jammu or Kashmir regions). Their presence is the cause of PMLN’s dominance in that region since 1990. Most of them support Nawaz Sharif on the basis that Nawaz is a Kashmiri too.

Only zero-tolerance from state can make them behave peacefully in politics. Other political parties ( PTI and PPP included) cannot handle them at their own.

Muskerahat

There is a large number of Butts and Khawajas in Gujranwala and Sialkot regions. They are native to that area ( though their forefathers migrated from Jammu or Kashmir regions). Their presence is the cause of PMLN’s dominance in that region since 1990. Most of them support Nawaz Sharif on the basis that Nawaz is a Kashmiri too.

Only zero-tolerance from state can make them behave peacefully in politics. Other political parties ( PTI and PPP included) cannot handle them at their own.
Thanks for reply. last gulo Butt was from Lahore. its so sad killing innocent people. this N league not a Siasi parti , They work like Mafia

Worldtronic

Senator (1k+ posts)
ہاہاہا…..ڈسکہ میں ڈسکو
مریم کی مارو اور کھسکو
?

یہ ریاست مدینہ ہے
یہ ڈسکہ کا الکشن ہے
اور یہ عمرانی یوتیھے اپنی ماں اور بہن کی عزت افزآئ کر رہے ہیں

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
یہ ریاست مدینہ ہے
یہ ڈسکہ کا الکشن ہے
اور یہ عمرانی یوتیھے اپنی ماں اور بہن کی عزت افزآئ کر رہے ہیں
ڈسکہ کا الیکشن تو پی ٹی آئ نے جیت لیا
اب تم کیوں کھسیانی بلی کھمبا نوچے؟ ?

Worldtronic

Senator (1k+ posts)
ڈسکہ کا الیکشن تو پی ٹی آئ نے جیت لیا
اب تم کیوں کھسیانی بلی کھمبا نوچے؟ ?

The winner not yet decided, PTI be could winner or PMLN... but whatever you and other PTI members comments. shame all of you, if really have a true family show your comments to your Mother and especially your sister. then please share their comments with me.
I am not here to support or favor anyone. but your comments about a woman hurt me, this is not 1st time that all of youthia happily comments on such.
Even you youhthia very bad comments on bakhtawar marriage pic, do you have some comments once you see your family marriage pictures.
Even IK shows his all three marriage pics on all media. so you can also ask him to same as you gave comments on bakhtawar pic. ?
PMLN period was bad morally but PTI is worse and worse. This cannot be in an Islamic state.
Alhamdulillah, today I proud that I never voted for any of such parties and In Sha Allah never in the future.
اخلاقیات کا جنازہ ذرا دھوم سے نکلے

Last edited:

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
The winner not yet decided, PTI be could winner or PMLN... but whatever you and other PTI members comments. shame all of you, if really have a true family show your comments to your Mother and especially your sister. then please share their comments with me.
I am not here to support or favor anyone. but your comments about a woman hurt me, this is not 1st time that all of youthia happily comments on such.
Even you youhthia very bad comments on bakhtawar marriage pic, do you have some comments once you see your family marriage pictures.
Even IK shows his all three marriage pics on all media. so you can also ask him to same as you gave comments on bakhtawar pic. ?
PMLN period was bad morally but PTI is worse and worse. This cannot be in an Islamic state.
Alhamdulillah, today I proud that I never voted for any of such parties and In Sha Allah never in the future.
Talking sense into these youthias is worthless effort, believe me I have tried many times and so have many other neutral or other parties aligned members here on this forum, but all fruitless. Infact many nice members have quit posting here because of how much personal abuse they used to get whenever they would post a thread criticising khan.

rasheikh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Confirmed you are Politicla Khusra

Worldtronic

Senator (1k+ posts)
Confirmed you are Politicla Khusra

No surprised by such comments from mentally and morally corrupt youthia.
I don't know you have a sister or a Daughter but definitely, you have a mother and grandmother. or you only a youthia without any other relation?
If so then you can give any type of comments, because without have any relation, you have no idea about the value of women.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Talking sense into these youthias is worthless effort, believe me I have tried many times and so have many other neutral or other parties aligned members here on this forum, but all fruitless. Infact many nice members have quit posting here because of how much personal abuse they used to get whenever they would post a thread criticising khan.
Please be advised that criticizing The Right Honourable Imran Khan, Prime Minister of Pakistan, in any shape or form, is strictly prohibited on this forum and the violators will be dealt with ….very severely.
Please govern yourself accordingly. ?