Supreme Court and High Court Of Pakistan ( Confusion)

Complete Sense

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am confused and would like the members of Siasat .pk to educate me/us. which court is the higest court of Pakistan? and if the supreme court is the highest, how it is possible that high court give the judgement aganist the supreme court judgement.??
I am talking specially in terms of Nawaz saharif case and also in general.
Who is the final authourity who give the final judgement for the people of Pakistan.

I am confused... Please help :)

brilTek

Senator (1k+ posts)
Final authority is corrupt people like Nawaz and Zardari

Pakistan was created to protect ill gotten wealth of riches.

Yeh hum subb ko ullu bana rahay hain aur kuch nahi

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I am confused and would like the members of Siasat .pk to educate me/us. which court is the higest court of Pakistan? and if the supreme court is the highest, how it is possible that high court give the judgement aganist the supreme court judgement.??
Who is the final authourity who give the final judgement for the people of Pakistan.

Yes you surely are confused. The High Court DID NOT overturn the Supreme courts decision. The high court merely granted bail until the appeal of the case is heard in the Supreme Court.

And today the Supreme Court reject NABs appeal on revoking that bail, mostly because of shitty single point argument from NAB lawyer.

Try a little critical thinking and not just slurp up the kool aid given to by the noora infested media,

Xain

نیب عدالت نے شریف خاندان کو جیل بھیجنے کا فیصلہ سنایا ، اسلام آباد ہائی کورٹ نے سزاء معطل کی اور ضمانت دے دی ، نیب سب سے اعلیٰ عدالت یعنی سپریم کورٹ گئی اور سپریم کورٹ کو ضمانت کالعدم قرار دینے کے ٹھوس وجہ نہیں ملی

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes you surely are confused. The High Court DID NOT overturn the Supreme courts decision. The high court merely granted bail until the appeal of the case is heard in the Supreme Court.

And today the Supreme Court reject NABs appeal on revoking that bail, mostly because of shitty single point argument from NAB lawyer.

Try a little critical thinking and not just slurp up the kool aid given to by the noora infested media,

not everyone on this forum will get the 'kool aid' reference :)