What is the hidden Massage Shahbaz Gul is trying to give?

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What is the hidden Massage Shahbaz Gul is trying to give?
https://twitter.com/x/status/1365929460353150977
Man you have the strangest worries. You seem to be a person with a very tiny heart, my strong suggestion to you is stop following politics before you end up giving yourself a stroke.
It is not Eine Stein's equation E = mc2 that you don't understand!

یار ڈسپراڈو کبھی ایسی سچویشن ہو جاۓ تو پپٹو بسمول کے دو چمچ پی لیا کرو
???

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
???
Puttar tu apni fikr ker, jo aab tak tum logo ki bund vaj chuki hai aur jo aab mazeed vaj ni hai agay chal ke. Kyu ke pmlun aur patwariyon ki kismat mein aab sirf aur sirf nirri zilat, bizti aur ruswai likhi hai. ? ? ? ? ?

Aaj kal jo ekka dukka seat jeet ke bohat takabur mein aa gaye ho, yeh huwa ghubaray mein se bohat jald nikal jani hai.

RajaRawal111

Puttar tu apni fikr ker, jo aab tak tum logo ki bund vaj chuki hai aur jo aab mazeed vaj ni hai agay chal ke. Kyu ke pmlun aur patwariyon ki kismat mein aab sirf aur sirf nirri zilat, bizti aur ruswai likhi hai. ? ? ? ? ?

Aaj kal jo ekka dukka seat jeet ke bohat takabur mein aa gaye ho, yeh huwa ghubaray mein se bohat jald nikal jani hai.
ہوایں نکلنے کا تو تم کو کافی پتا ہے - کیوں کہ عمران خان کافی عرصے سے صرف ہوایں نکال نکال کر تم لوگوں کو بہلا رہا ہے
اب تو لوگوں کو عمران خان کی ہواؤں کی اتنی عادت ہو گی ہے کہ بیچارے کو اپنی ہوا پر تالیاں بجوانے کے لئے منت کرنی پڑتی ہے

? ? ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
ہوایں نکلنے کا تو تم کو کافی پتا ہے - کیوں کہ عمران خان کافی عرصے سے صرف ہوایں نکال نکال کر تم لوگوں کو بہلا رہا ہے
اب تو لوگوں کو عمران خان کی ہواؤں کی اتنی عادت ہو گی ہے کہ بیچارے کو اپنی ہوا پر تالیاں بجوانے کے لئے منت کرنی پڑتی ہے

? ? ?
Acha yeh post English mein hai to tarjuman kerwa lena.

Like I've mentioned earlier in posts elsewhere in this forum. You people have fucked up so much there is absolutely not even a 0.0001% chance of you people coming back in power. You have basically bent over and said please fuck us as much as you like.

Think practically what other choice does the people of Pakistan have at the moment? Nani or Kukdri Sharif as PM or Khusri bhutto? I wish you fuckfaces did at least some sort of national politics while being in opposition as opposed to only abbu and corruption bacho movements then this govt would also be move at a faster pace.

Right now Khan and PTI relaxed and chilled. Its just a numbers games, who can sway a few more electables in whose favour. And everybody knows entire PDM is a sinking ship on the extremely corrupt are on it and will stay on it. Rest are going to leave likes rat abandoning a sinking ship when it really matters.

This duska puska by elections are irrelevant in big scheme of things.

And to cap it all off, whether Khan stays or goes, PTI stays or goes. You filthy lot are never coming back.

RajaRawal111

Acha yeh post English mein hai to tarjuman kerwa lena.

Like I've mentioned earlier in posts elsewhere in this forum. You people have fucked up so much there is absolutely not even a 0.0001% chance of you people coming back in power. You have basically bent over and said please fuck us as much as you like.

Think practically what other choice does the people of Pakistan have at the moment? Nani or Kukdri Sharif as PM or Khusri bhutto? I wish you fuckfaces did at least some sort of national politics while being in opposition as opposed to only abbu and corruption bacho movements then this govt would also be move at a faster pace.

Right now Khan and PTI relaxed and chilled. Its just a numbers games, who can sway a few more electables in whose favour. And everybody knows entire PDM is a sinking ship on the extremely corrupt are on it and will stay on it. Rest are going to leave likes rat abandoning a sinking ship when it really matters.

This duska puska by elections are irrelevant in big scheme of things.

And to cap it all off, whether Khan stays or goes, PTI stays or goes. You filthy lot are never coming back.
You are giving and extra importance to Duska. Its importance is actually nothing more than a Gunda Chittar at IKs face.

And the crooks in PDM are playing games - who the hell wants IK to go away right now. Abhi to party Shuru hoi he putar jee. Jo gaaliyaan tumhare khotey ko purni shuru hoi hen un ka maza le rehey hen PDM waaley.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You are giving and extra importance to Duska. Its importance is actually nothing more than a Gunda Chittar at IKs face.

And the crooks in PDM are playing games - who the hell wants IK to go away right now. Abhi to party Shuru hoi he putar jee. Jo gaaliyaan tumhare khotey ko purni shuru hoi hen un ka maza le rehey hen PDM waaley.
Yeh gaaliyon waliyoon se sirf tum khota khor patwari hi khush hotay ho. Kutton ke bhounknay se Sher ko koi asar nahi hota. Isi tarah Puddu Daaku Movement ke cheekhnay chilanay se koi fark nahi pardtha.

Abhi to senate elections mein jo bizt aur zaleel hona hai tum logon ne pata chal jaye ga. Abhi se gand pati hui hai. Phele Gilani per senate chairman ban ke phele hi mitaiyaan bhant di, aab pata chal raha hai us ne bhi aki PDM ki tarah flop ho jana hai.

Pichla post english mein tah is liye shayad samaj mein nahi aya. Khene ka maqsad yeh tah. Kuch bhi ho jaye, tum log doobara iqtidaar mein nahi aa sakte. End of story.

RajaRawal111

Yeh gaaliyon waliyoon se sirf tum khota khor patwari hi khush hotay ho. Kutton ke bhounknay se Sher ko koi asar nahi hota. Isi tarah Puddu Daaku Movement ke cheekhnay chilanay se koi fark nahi pardtha.

Abhi to senate elections mein jo bizt aur zaleel hona hai tum logon ne pata chal jaye ga. Abhi se gand pati hui hai. Phele Gilani per senate chairman ban ke phele hi mitaiyaan bhant di, aab pata chal raha hai us ne bhi aki PDM ki tarah flop ho jana hai.

Pichla post english mein tah is liye shayad samaj mein nahi aya. Khene ka maqsad yeh tah. Kuch bhi ho jaye, tum log doobara iqtidaar mein nahi aa sakte. End of story.
Chal Theek he yaar nheen aaen ge iqtdaar men. Actually, I dont caring what you dream about, that is why.
But From last couple of days you are the third Imrani Monkey who scared me from Senate election. Just explain to me what IK is going to get from Senate. Your Donkey is already running Govt on ordinances from last 2.5Y. He can do the same for the rest of half tenure also. Is senate able to amend the constitution? What is the big fuss about it?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Your Donkey is already running Govt on ordinances from last 2.5Y
Oh no buddy, you don't get to ask ANY questions so get down from your imaginary high ground you think you are standing on.

And your donkey and his buddies ran the country for 40 and most of the time with 2/3rd majority, what did he do?

In a nutshell.

Apni 30 saal hukumat ka jawab 3 saal wali hukumat se maang rahe ho!

After 30 years you are allowed to ask a few rudimentary question, until then enjoy the show! ?

RajaRawal111

Oh no buddy, you don't get to ask ANY questions so get down from your imaginary high ground you think you are standing on.

And your donkey and his buddies ran the country for 40 and most of the time with 2/3rd majority, what did he do?

In a nutshell.

Apni 30 saal hukumat ka jawab 3 saal wali hukumat se maang rahe ho!

After 30 years you are allowed to ask a few rudimentary question, until then enjoy the show! ?
I am enjoying the show and ask you too to enjoy it.
Get an extra bag of popcorns

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Here is another one ---- Enjoy

? ? ? ? ? Patwariyon ki choti choti khusiyaan! How many of these videos you want jahan sharif khandan ki public ne maa chod di ha.

How long will these anecdotal videos act like a balm you soothe the real pain you lot are suffering!

Lekin agar asay hi maazay lene hai to phir lo

RajaRawal111

? ? ? ? ? Patwariyon ki choti choti khusiyaan! How many of these videos you want jahan sharif khandan ki public ne maa chod di ha.

How long will these anecdotal videos act like a balm you soothe the real pain you lot are suffering!

Lekin agar asay hi maazay lene hai to phir lo

The matter of fact is Doofus, that this is the first time I posted this video. Exactly this is what I used to ask your companion Monkeys that how long you will keep enjoying this. What you don't understand that there is a frustration in commons that is actually stuck with IK's name. The PDM crooks are letting this frustration grow. You have a tiny bit mind to understand that they will never let him be able to come back if they could --- repeating "IF THE COULD". And it all depends on IK to not let it happen. He still has time to prove himself.

Better Delete this old man's video from your post. I am deleting it from mine. I was only for you.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
The matter of fact is Doofus, that this is the first time I posted this video. Exactly this is what I used to ask your companion Monkeys that how long you will keep enjoying this. What you don't understand that there is a frustration in commons that is actually stuck with IK's name. The PDM crooks are letting this frustration grow. You have a tiny bit mind to understand that they will never let him be able to come back if they could --- repeating "IF THE COULD". And it all depends on IK to not let it happen. He still has time to prove himself.

Better Delete this old man's video from your post. I am deleting it from mine. I was only for you.
Abhay chal yeh fazool ka bhashan apni patwari mehfilon mein diya. Mein ne acha khasa jawab likha tha, phir mujay yaad agay ke mein bandar dancer patwari se mukhatib hoon. And the advice I give to others I am not following myself.

Baat sirf itni si hai. IK wapis nahi aata naa aye. Lekin tum kya sooch rahe tum logo kabhi wapis aa sakthe ho. Jis party ka leader London mein mafroori kaat raha hai aur waha se bhait be Pakistan ki khilaf bakwas ker raha, yaa beti subah din chawlien maar rahi aur khud bhaagne ki bheek maang rahi hai. Bhai TT case mein ander etc etc kyun ke itni lambi chargesheet type kerne bhait gaya to sari raat lag jaye gi

Vote inko parde gay? Tum logon ne apni position itni kharab aur barbad ker li hai ke sawal hi paida nahi hota tum logo ka wapis anay ka. Yeh 11 phuddi dakoo movement partiyon ka time khatam chanda.

Understand one fact and one fact alone, you are not the alternative. PTI will fight the next election virtually unopposed. Because who will stand against them, Paleet Party, Diesel or Convicted corrupt anti state criminals of PMLUN?

RajaRawal111

Abhay chal yeh fazool ka bhashan apni patwari mehfilon mein diya. Mein ne acha khasa jawab likha tha, phir mujay yaad agay ke mein bandar dancer patwari se mukhatib hoon. And the advice I give to others I am not following myself.

Baat sirf itni si hai. IK wapis nahi aata naa aye. Lekin tum kya sooch rahe tum logo kabhi wapis aa sakthe ho. Jis party ka leader London mein mafroori kaat raha hai aur waha se bhait be Pakistan ki khilaf bakwas ker raha, yaa beti subah din chawlien maar rahi aur khud bhaagne ki bheek maang rahi hai. Bhai TT case mein ander etc etc kyun ke itni lambi chargesheet type kerne bhait gaya to sari raat lag jaye gi

Vote inko parde gay? Tum logon ne apni position itni kharab aur barbad ker li hai ke sawal hi paida nahi hota tum logo ka wapis anay ka. Yeh 11 phuddi dakoo movement partiyon ka time khatam chanda.

Understand one fact and one fact alone, you are not the alternative. PTI will fight the next election virtually unopposed. Because who will stand against them, Paleet Party, Diesel or Convicted corrupt anti state criminals of PMLUN?
If you want to keep repeating yourself again and again, you can.
Having known that you are a psycho case, I can understand that by repeating it over and over you are reassuring yourself. And I never took any of the Imrani Monkey out of his dreams. I just show them when & where they have danced without being paid ---- danced and danced but got and No bananas ? ? ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
If you want to keep repeating yourself again and again, you can.
Having known that you are a psycho case, I can understand that by repeating it over and over you are reassuring yourself. And I never took any of the Imrani Monkey out of his dreams. I just show them when & where they have danced without being paid ---- danced and danced but got and No bananas ? ? ?
Look whose talking. The guy who runs on khota biryani from jati mujran! ? ? ?

Dr Adam

???

راجے! پیپٹو بسمال تو بہت کمزور دوائی ہے عمومی طور پر بچوں کو دی جاتی ہے
اس پائیے پر اپنے بڑوں والا پرانا علاج "حضرت ہاج مولا" عمل کرے گا . وہ بھی اگر کر گیا تو . اس میں ڈھیروں کالا نمک ملا لے تو شاید کوئی افاقہ ہو جائے
ویسے راجے آپس نی گل اے ، جسراں نیاں پوسٹاں توں فورم تے چھکنا ایں ہاج مولے نی تے تینوں وی بڑی لوڑ اے
آج کل تے اس نے کپسول وی ملنے ان . راجہ بزارے ناں چکر شکر لا تے پنج ست شیشیاں کنّی آ بوقت ضرورت کم آسن