Whats wrong with Siasat pk??

Allah rakhi

Voter (50+ posts)
Central to my title at hand,I want the admins to please fix this problem. For some reason Siasat pk is running behind the clock for good 24 hours. Neither the news nor talk shows are updated on the same day but gets all news flooded next day. Only breaking news or threads make it for the same day. Its very annoying and frustrating for overseas. Kindly address it.

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Central to my title at hand,I want the admins to please fix this problem. For some reason Siasat pk is running behind the clock for good 24 hours. Neither the news nor talk shows are updated on the same day but gets all news flooded next day. Only breaking news or threads make it for the same day. Its very annoying and frustrating for overseas. Kindly address it.
First of all, your thread is posted in the wrong section. So, I am afraid it is going to be moved to the appropriate section.

Secondly, it takes time after the talk shows are broadcasted, then these guys will have to record them and upload them, with appropriate graphics and online advertising stuff. Therefore, the delay is unavoidable.

Thirdly, there will be no more than two to three people assigned to this job and they would be working on dozens of talk shows in a day, therefore we also need to understand the limitations of the resources.

For better services at Siasat.pk, overseas Pakistani expats like you should help them by being a premium member.

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
First of all, your thread is posted in the wrong section. So, I am afraid it is going to be moved to the appropriate section.

Secondly, it takes time after the talk shows are broadcasted, then these guys will have to record them and upload them, with appropriate graphics and online advertising stuff. Therefore, the delay is unavoidable.

Thirdly, there will be no more than two to three people assigned to this job and they would be working on dozens of talk shows in a day, therefore we also need to understand the limitations of the resources.

For better services at Siasat.pk, overseas Pakistani expats like you should help them by being a premium member.
Normally patwaris are not that clever how did you manage to explain well? How comes you don’t understand the corrrupt mafias like Nawaz and zardari dakus? You patwaris defend and lie for them criminals?

Sohail Shuja

Normally patwaris are not that clever how did you manage to explain well? How comes you don’t understand the corrrupt mafias like Nawaz and zardari dakus? You patwaris defend and lie for them criminals?
It is not about cleverness at all. It is about understanding.
An understanding which is unthinkable for a mental slave, who may support Nawaz, zardari or even PTI, blindly.

PTI is full of mental slaves as well .... the slaves who had been defending Buzdar, JKT and Aleem Khan etc and would call anyone criticizing them as "patwari". I don't see them as any different from a traditional patwari as well, the difference is only that he supports PTI now...

Luckily, I was born free and have chosen to remain so, as well. Therefore, I speak my brains out, whether a potian, jiyala or patwari likes it or not... I cannot care any less.

For me, Pakistan is the priority. That is my understanding.

Allah rakhi

Voter (50+ posts)

My concern is not only about the talk shows but it has became a normal practice for delay. I fully understand that it might take time to get stuff up loaded, but it started just recently. I raised a concern so in case if it could be avoidable then an action should be taken. About the overseas, I brought it to the light with a doubt in my mind that it might be regarding to time difference. I would,”absolutely” look into premium membership as something is better than nothing, if my membership helps a bit then why not.

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is not about cleverness at all. It is about understanding.
An understanding which is unthinkable for a mental slave, who may support Nawaz, zardari or even PTI, blindly.

PTI is full of mental slaves as well .... the slaves who had been defending Buzdar, JKT and Aleem Khan etc and would call anyone criticizing them as "patwari". I don't see them as any different from a traditional patwari as well, the difference is only that he supports PTI now...

Luckily, I was born free and have chosen to remain so, as well. Therefore, I speak my brains out, whether a potian, jiyala or patwari likes it or not... I cannot care any less.

For me, Pakistan is the priority. That is my understanding.
So where doesn’t your understand disappear when you vote and defend criminals Pmln, Ppp been ruling and looting Pakistan past 40? Imran Khan is last Hope for Pakistan and there is no one his match. Imran Khan had to lower standards to win and then fix slowly but all mafias are one page against him. All haraam eaters have no standards and rules to follow. Which you understand that far only short memory explaining Siasat Pk. That is why I was saying maybe you are senior patwari. You know what patwari is? Patwari is Haraam kor, corrupt, uneducated, slaves of Zardari, Nawaz, Fazlu, And enemy India.

Sohail Shuja

So where doesn’t your understand disappear when you vote and defend criminals Pmln, Ppp been ruling and looting Pakistan past 40? Imran Khan is last Hope for Pakistan and there is no one his match. Imran Khan had to lower standards to win and then fix slowly but all mafias are one page against him. All haraam eaters have no standards and rules to follow. Which you understand that far only short memory explaining Siasat Pk. That is why I was saying maybe you are senior patwari. You know what patwari is? Patwari is Haraam kor, corrupt, uneducated, slaves of Zardari, Nawaz, Fazlu, And enemy India.
So much for your predisposition. How do you know whom did I vote?
Your only logic is that anyone who criticizes the wrong step by IK is necessarily a patwari.

You people are the reason for getting Khan cornered, because you never raised your voice for the wrong things, at the right time. This is mental slavery.

Sohail Shuja

My concern is not only about the talk shows but it has became a normal practice for delay. I fully understand that it might take time to get stuff up loaded, but it started just recently. I raised a concern so in case if it could be avoidable then an action should be taken. About the overseas, I brought it to the light with a doubt in my mind that it might be regarding to time difference. I would,”absolutely” look into premium membership as something is better than nothing, if my membership helps a bit then why not.
Oh, in that case, I think the delay is due to the fact that siasat.pk does not have a primary source of information gathering. Therefore, they first get the news from a media outlet, verify it and then start making their own "news article" out of it. Which, obviously takes time in writing and editing and graphics etc.

However, I do agree that they should look into being more instantaneous in this respect & reduce their turnaround time.

Nevertheless, premium membership will surely add up something of value to the forum. Do consider it, please.

Waseem Kashif Rafiq

Menu muffat di gallan pey riyaan ney. Tusi hun aap sambhalo ....

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
How long is the delay

I see the forum constantly updating very regularly...every five-10 mins there is a new post.

Allah rakhi

Voter (50+ posts)
How long is the delay

I see the forum constantly updating very regularly...every five-10 mins there is a new post.
Why is it so hard to understand? There are tons of post every day,all I am saying is that there is a delay that happens and sometimes its like a day delay,for example the attack that happened is peshwar , even though we got the breaking news but most of details came next day, and its happening often now.