Publication of Gul Amin

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
پانی والا تو فراڈ لگ رہا ہے ... مگر یہ اصل ہے

نہیں ہے ناامید اقبال اپنی کشت ویراں سے
ذرا نم ہو تو یہ مٹی بڑی ذرخیز ہے ساقی

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Allah gave Pakistani Muslims a brilliant brain. We must use this brain for new challenges Muslim Ummah is facing.

May Allah help Pakistan and its people. Amin

frenes

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
:lol:آپ نے تو اسے پانی پانی کر دیا

Abher

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I dnt knw abt other fields but, researchers have been doing the same kind of things in textiles. Luminous yarns and fabrics already exist. The textile researchers have been growing silver nano tubes on different textile materials (fabrics) for different applications. It should be kept in mind that the paper is not exactly a textile material but it is also made up of a the fibers.....

enigma_1357

MPA (400+ posts)

I am also PhD student and working on ZnO self cleaning textiles. what has he done is not new. hundreds of ppl are working on this and done better jobs.

If some body has seen stickers on the trucks in the night. they are shine up with small amount of light. they are ZnO or ZnS coated plastic papers. this phenomenon is know as flourescence. if you need more information, i can give you

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I am also PhD student and working on ZnO self cleaning textiles. what has he done is not new. hundreds of ppl are working on this and done better jobs.

If some body has seen stickers on the trucks in the night. they are shine up with small amount of light. they are ZnO or ZnS coated plastic papers. this phenomenon is know as flourescence. if you need more information, i can give you
You may be right but if you have time kindly read his publication & the comments from his supervisor